Author Topic: Just got off the phone with Hittman..  (Read 1307 times)

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Just got off the phone with Hittman..
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2010, 05:51:35 AM »
Any chance of a summary of what was in the interview ?
Honestly, we had such a LONG convo, I can't remember too well what we did in the interview and what we did in our conversation after.

Anyone that had a long convo then an interview and then a convo after that and then cant remember anything is clearly lying and didn't have anything.......

this dude probably thought he could start an interesting thread by talking about this one hit wonder who disappeared.... and never had not talk with anyone....

that's bullshit. it's true that you can have a great convo with someone, then come away and think 'i can't even remember exactly what we talked about'. coz it's not like you're concentrating on taking notes, you're just enjoying talking with the person

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2010, 06:03:43 AM »
lol, this guy is such a fag
what's your problem?

be thankful for all the interviews he's done

JohnnyL

« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2010, 06:07:12 AM »
 It does seem odd that he hasn't done more music (at least that we've heard) since his debut on Dre's "2001" album.  But whatever.  I'd gladly listen to a new Hittman album, even now.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2010, 06:09:30 AM »
It does seem odd that he hasn't done more music (at least that we've heard) since his debut on Dre's "2001" album.  But whatever.  I'd gladly listen to a new Hittman album, even now.
nah, like i said, he took a long break (which was weird), but he dropped an album in 2008:

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/hittman

Lunatic

« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2010, 10:40:12 AM »
Any chance of a summary of what was in the interview ?
Honestly, we had such a LONG convo, I can't remember too well what we did in the interview and what we did in our conversation after.

Anyone that had a long convo then an interview and then a convo after that and then cant remember anything is clearly lying and didn't have anything.......

this dude probably thought he could start an interesting thread by talking about this one hit wonder who disappeared.... and never had not talk with anyone....
lol your an idiot. You'll be proven wrong when the interview drops and I blast out new Hittman music
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2010, 11:05:34 AM »
nah, like i said, he took a long break (which was weird), but he dropped an album in 2008:

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/hittman

lmao 9 years for 8 songs

So Much Style

« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2010, 11:09:05 AM »
my problem is this guy lunatic making stupid ass threads on his crushes with fallen off west coast rappers. WHAT IS THE POINT OF THIS THREAD? this dude constantly makes threads like this, "oooh shit today knoc called me ~*LOL*~"  we dont care mutherfucker, just drop the interview. DAMN this place fell off so hard.
So much style back at it again

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2010, 11:12:38 AM »
my problem is this guy lunatic making stupid ass threads on his crushes with fallen off west coast rappers. WHAT IS THE POINT OF THIS THREAD? this dude constantly makes threads like this, "oooh shit today knoc called me ~*LOL*~"  we dont care mutherfucker, just drop the interview. DAMN this place fell off so hard.

Well who do u suggest that he interviews so we can breathe some life back into this place?

Muhfukka

« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2010, 11:18:35 AM »
hahaha it is pretty rididculous

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2010, 11:19:07 AM »

This forum caters to fans of fallen off OGs and new rappers who have never made it (which is really 99% of west coast hip hop). The real question is why are you here?

Lunatic

« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2010, 11:19:29 AM »
& I love it
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Muhfukka

« Reply #41 on: November 06, 2010, 11:23:10 AM »

This forum caters to fans of fallen off OGs and new rappers who have never made it (which is really 99% of west coast hip hop). The real question is why are you here?
hittmann and knocturnal arent even fallen off og's and this isnt even an interview

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #42 on: November 06, 2010, 11:40:06 AM »
So in the future you guys want him to not say that he spoke to a artist?

Muhfukka

« Reply #43 on: November 06, 2010, 12:39:37 PM »
So in the future you guys want him to not say that he spoke to a artist?
i mean he can do whatever he wants, i dont take this shit half as serious as most of you, but the fact of the matter is he looks like a teenage girl doing this shit

So Much Style

« Reply #44 on: November 06, 2010, 12:47:23 PM »
yes, exactly. I would appreciate if he would just post the shit instead of "Guess what guys? I dont have SUPER LOOOONG convo with KNOC HEHE"   we dont give a fuck. To answer your question, I am here for free music from my favorite artists muthafucka@
So much style back at it again