Author Topic: The Official "Positivity" Thread  (Read 704 times)

Sikotic™

The Official "Positivity" Thread
« on: November 05, 2010, 10:57:08 AM »
I feel there has been a lot of negativity around these parts lately. This thread will be strictly full of positivity and building up each other's character.No demeaning comments or name calling allowed. I will lead by example:

- Elano is a wonderful human being who is misunderstood at times. I have a feeling he is a genuinely great in person and he will do many great things in the future. His insults are so creative and witty that it goes over the heads of many Dubcc members including myself. I enjoy the articles and YouTube videos he posts and I look forward to many many more in the future. Keep your head up and don't let your haters bring you down!

- Jome is the best moderator of all the internets. His crusade to rid Dubcc of all crude and immature humor shows that he truly is a civilized and mature human being. We need more people like him to take message boards so seriously in order to generate an absolutely humorless environment. God bless.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: The Official "Positivity" Thread
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2010, 12:08:26 PM »
lazoo aka ironmike is an outstanding australian citizen and his fascination with rap and the los angeles gang culture will one day get him a fine job as either a snitch or wayniacs hairdresser.

k macc is not canadian

enyce is a well rounded and mature well spoken individual with diverse taste and is worldly and well traveled.

sparegeez is a weathered and battle ready warrior who has utilized the knowledge and experiences  earned while hanging out on campus with the brahs and could survive in the most rugged ghettos and hood because of that.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2010, 12:21:27 PM »
This was needed. Beautiful words there Sik.

- QT is a brother I've had many heated debates with. He truly does make sense when you think about it and I wouldn't be surprised if he's the smartest person in here. We're also blessed to have him as a mod. The work he's done to help this place become more vibrant and fun will never be forgotten. I write this with tears streaming down my cheeks, but it was very difficult when he left. During that time he was not here, his answers and explanations were so desperately needed. We called out his name and there was no answer. Then out of the blue, he returned and told us once again, what was right and what was wrong. I will never forget the time I told him I had trouble seeing God and he told me I couldn't see the wind either. I was stumped for 14 days! I hope he's here for good this time. Such a bright young man.

- Queen is a woman I've disrespected more than Lights' mother. But behind every insult, there was love. I always admired the way she took it and how she managed to stay so sane after all that's happened to her. She was raped by 38 Eazy-E fans who played Fat Girl  while they raped her and yet she loves Eazy-E more than any other rapper. How can we not admire this strength? That's almost like Rihanna telling people her favorite artist is Chris Brown. I hope Queen is doing good. I hope her dream of fuccin BG Knocc Out comes true. 350 pounds is not so bad.

Muhfukka

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2010, 12:22:18 PM »
it is completely cool and acceptable for clog wearing europeans who can barely speak english to be obsessed with west coast gangster rap

Muhfukka

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2010, 12:25:47 PM »
infant is a very wise and spiritual man who is not one bit delusional and takes care of his responsibilty. he completely understands african and muslim culture and is accepted warmly by both. his words are very insightful and he is possibly the best rapper since eminem. also the white man is holding him down

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2010, 01:13:01 PM »
Young Crooked I does not perpetuate the stereotype of your typical "eurotrash scum", but instead, shows true fan dedication that we should all admire.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2010, 03:20:41 PM »
Elior is a brilliant mix of suburbia and hood lifestyle...he raps, enjoys bball and smokes the dankest tree in the universe, at the same time he lives with his parents. He's always been one to man up and handle shit, especially on the internetz.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2010, 07:52:51 PM »
king petey aint no wetback he is mexican

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2010, 03:36:48 PM »
k macc is a gay rights pioneer that is adored by the homosexual community and is a role model to little gay boys and girls world wide.

theremedy360

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2010, 04:07:52 PM »
HELL MOTHAFUCKIN YEAH IM HAVIN FUN AND IMA GANG BANG ON THE NET.

acgrundy

« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2010, 07:33:04 PM »
If Crooked I can never find true love w/ a woman, he always has Hack Wilson

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2010, 07:40:34 PM »
- Roccy was the opposite of a follower. His leadership abilities made a strong impression on me. The way he transformed the LAMB crew from a weak group of Woodland Hills cross-dressers to a feared mafia family with a global reach will never be forgotten.

Elano

« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2010, 09:42:56 PM »
I feel there has been a lot of negativity around these parts lately. This thread will be strictly full of positivity and building up each other's character.No demeaning comments or name calling allowed. I will lead by example:

- Elano is a wonderful human being who is misunderstood at times. I have a feeling he is a genuinely great in person and he will do many great things in the future. His insults are so creative and witty that it goes over the heads of many Dubcc members including myself. I enjoy the articles and YouTube videos he posts and I look forward to many many more in the future. Keep your head up and don't let your haters bring you down!

- Jome is the best moderator of all the internets. His crusade to rid Dubcc of all crude and immature humor shows that he truly is a civilized and mature human being. We need more people like him to take message boards so seriously in order to generate an absolutely humorless environment. God bless.

Elano

« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2010, 09:44:34 PM »
Young Crooked I does not perpetuate the stereotype of your typical "eurotrash scum", but instead, shows true fan dedication that we should all admire.

says the half negroide half armenian with a name like a transexual  :D

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2010, 11:31:30 PM »
Do you not understand the purpose behind this thread, Elano? Everyone else seems to get it.

THA SAUCE HOUSE