Author Topic: Michael Jackson? - Breaking News (From New Album)  (Read 380 times)

TRG

Michael Jackson? - Breaking News (From New Album)
« on: November 07, 2010, 11:05:10 PM »
new single from Michael Jackson Jason Malachi

http://www.2dopeboyz.com/2010/11/08/michael-jackson-breaking-news/
« Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 11:41:28 PM by TRG »

wardy

Re: Michael Jackson? - Breaking News (From New Album)
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2010, 04:10:26 AM »
Some of it sounds like him but there is no doubt that Sony have fucked around with this and finished the song off with another singer. I heard the Jackson family are not happy so im hoping they can do something about it, surely he has mass unreleased tracks so why pick one that needs finishing off? There gonna fuck with his legacy its gonna be like 2pac all over again with bullshit releases.

Matty

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2010, 04:37:51 AM »
wow

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2010, 05:36:54 AM »
Wow, I hope this shit blows up in Sony's face.  Trying to pass shit off as MJ?  Shit is disgusting.

SpawntaneusC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I pledge aligence 2 the West
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2010, 08:13:58 AM »
Remember what I said when the picture was put up (Album Cover) this shit Sony is trying to pull off was warned by the gate keepers of Micheals music the estate and a few others even his kids weren't with the Notion these songs are micheals what I find funny is Sony has the media saying it is mike anything for a buck I guess I'm just mad the family is not doing what they need too but their hands were tied since they already signed the deal
There's a new threat on the west and its about to hit Like the Quake in 94......

Kalloge Entertainment

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2010, 02:33:31 PM »
They are taking the piss ain't they?

Then again, most people probably won't notice with a hee hee here and a hee hee there.

After all this:

Wasn't MJ at the o2 announcement as MJ was in LA at the time and most of the footage from the "rehersals" wasn't him either.

Shots like this one:

Show you the real MJ and the real MJ footage (the recording quality was less than HD for archival purposes and so it appears in letterbox in the movie).

Most of the crisp sharp, wide angle shots (where he's always wearing sunglasses) aren't MJ:

Plus loads of the rehersal footage, MJ commentary, sound bites and pretty much all of the "live" singing was taken from various other concert rehersal footage.

Watch the movie again with this in mind and see if you think there's something strange about this twilight world of MJ these days...

J-FUNKTION

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2010, 06:25:35 PM »
Remember what I said when the picture was put up (Album Cover) this shit Sony is trying to pull off was warned by the gate keepers of Micheals music the estate and a few others even his kids weren't with the Notion these songs are micheals what I find funny is Sony has the media saying it is mike anything for a buck I guess I'm just mad the family is not doing what they need too but their hands were tied since they already signed the deal

1) i bumped this a few times and man..is it possible that mj only completed about half the vocals..like no harmonys or whatever, just basic ideas, and someone finished them up over mjs vocals? cause some shit is obviously not mj, and some does actually sound like him...

2) do you know if any of the other tracks on the release will be tampered with? will we get any new real material?