Author Topic: Infinite African Westcoastin' Travel Blog 2010  (Read 5742 times)

Anunikke

Re: Infinite African Westcoastin' Travel Blog 2010
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2010, 02:40:36 AM »
You take this wigger thing way too serious.

Your right... maybe I should go backpacking through Europe?  Or even visiting China might be acceptable for a white man, right?  Get a skinny 5'0" Asian girl?

Or how about I just do what I want with my life and don't give a fuck about stereotypes because they don't exist in reality.  In reality, we are all individuals and there is no such thing as groups.  People follow groups only when it's beneficial for them as an individual, as soon as they aren't getting anything out of it anymore, suddenly they become and individual again.  That's the real.
Stereotypes don't exist?
Whatever helps you accept yourself.

Al Bundy

« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2010, 03:13:43 AM »

StrEiht Up Menace

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • i hav a massive dick
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2010, 07:50:47 PM »
lol@all the white people in this thread tryna piss the OP off

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2010, 11:01:16 PM »
I like TOT more when it's less G-Spottish.

The mods should make the direction of TOT more clear, because I think some of these kids are mistaking TOT for the G-Spot.   I don't see how a post saying nothing more than "I slam for Islam" or "may Prophet Muhammad bring you malaria" or "LOL at white people trying to piss off OP"  belong in this forum.  
« Last Edit: November 14, 2010, 11:03:48 PM by Infinite- African West Coastin' 2010 »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2010, 11:05:24 PM »
You take this wigger thing way too serious.

Your right... maybe I should go backpacking through Europe?  Or even visiting China might be acceptable for a white man, right?  Get a skinny 5'0" Asian girl?

Or how about I just do what I want with my life and don't give a fuck about stereotypes because they don't exist in reality.  In reality, we are all individuals and there is no such thing as groups.  People follow groups only when it's beneficial for them as an individual, as soon as they aren't getting anything out of it anymore, suddenly they become and individual again.  That's the real.
Stereotypes don't exist?
Whatever helps you accept yourself.

Stereotypes do exist, but that doesn't mean you have to let them run your life or conform to them.  And I think it's probably best I accept myself how I am than try to conform to a standard decided by someone else that exists 6 inches above my head.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2010, 01:31:22 AM »
Journal entry:  1 week to Departure

Just trying to get back into the flow of things.  Author James Redfield writes about how we all follow a path in life, and how it is important for us to stay conscious of divine coincidences to push our personal evolution forward.  So I'm starting to get back into the flow of things with just a week till departure.

I'm feeling the energy of my upcoming trip as it approaches me, and as I draw closer to departure I'm starting to take notice of coincidences surrounding me.   Thoughts that have rested in the mud of my mind, have now emerged to the front and center.  Lingering issues and questions are surfacing.  People who were mere acquaintances are now becoming key figures in my life.

I've been slowly keeping up with all my contacts during my time away.  But now my contacts here in the states and in Africa have been mobilized.  Some friendships will stay the same, some will be forgotten, and I hope that most are being enhanced with every passing moment as my trip approaches and takes flight.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 08:10:06 AM by Infinite- African West Coastin' 2010 »

Paul

« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2010, 12:51:42 PM »
i pray that prophet muhammed brings you the gift of malaria

Ahh yes, because that's all Africa is right?  Islamic fanatics, malaria, Aids, tribal wars, poverty, starvation, and lions and giraffes!
youre leaving out the cannabilism, child soldiers and land mines

and flys on peoples eyes
funkyfreshintheflesh

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2010, 04:54:03 PM »
You're leaving while the Chiefs are still #1 in the West? Hope you get a satellite feed out there. Best of luck.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2010, 12:18:39 PM »
You're leaving while the Chiefs are still #1 in the West? Hope you get a satellite feed out there. Best of luck.

Last time I was there I had an internet cafe in walking distance from my guesthouse.  I went there often to charge my phone and charge up my ipod, and get on the net.  So I will be able to check the scores and highlights from the game briefly, but I think part of the reason you travel is to do things you normally don't do back home.  So I wouldn't mind forgetting about Kansas City all together, but somehow I can't resist checkin the Chiefs score.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2010, 12:24:54 PM »
You're leaving while you haven't had paid child support in months and you haven't had a real job in years

Fixed for accuracy

My son will be out of the country anyway visiting his mom's side of the family in Dec. and January, and I have always taken care of him physically and financially.  But thanks for your thoughtful contributions to the thread anyway.  Hope you get do something with your life one of these days that matters.  There's more to life once you get outside of your mom's basement, and I hope you find that out one day.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 12:28:40 PM by Infinite- African West Coastin' 2010 »

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2010, 12:39:44 PM »

Last time I was there I had an internet cafe in walking distance from my guesthouse.  I went there often to charge my phone and charge up my ipod, and get on the net.  So I will be able to check the scores and highlights from the game briefly, but I think part of the reason you travel is to do things you normally don't do back home.  So I wouldn't mind forgetting about Kansas City all together, but somehow I can't resist checkin the Chiefs score.

Well, to be fair, you wouldn't normally be watching the Chiefs in the Superbowl while you're in Kansas City, so here's to a safe return by late January.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2010, 12:59:37 PM »

I have been living on my own for the past couple of years and haven't asked my parents for any finacial support since I started working when I was 15.  Try again you leech on society.  Did your Dad fund this trip or did you finally get a real job ?  But hey to show you I'm not a hard ass, next time you're in NYC let me know and I'll invite you over to show you how a functioning member of society acts like a man.

I'm happy to hear you've finally gotten out on your own a little bit.  I don't talk to you so it's hard for me to know what you've been up to the past couple years.  I know you've always been wrong in your assumptions about me, but I think that just comes from not having enough going on in your own life.  So just remember, where there is a will there is a way.  It's not always about money.  Once you get away from all the societal traps and expectations others put on you, and you begin acting alone to seek out what interests you most; then you will find everything is much easier than you originally thought.

I don't have the best job (I work as a med tech at patient care tech at hospitals and nursing homes) but I've never had to "leach from society" and receive any help from the government through welfare, financial school aid, or unemployment checks.  In fact, I'm a Libertarian and don't believe in those things anyway.  All my trips to Africa I paid for on my own and sometimes I may come back in a little bit of debt, but what you see and experience nobody can take away from you.      
« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 01:13:08 PM by Infinite- African West Coastin' 2010 »

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2010, 01:03:05 PM »

Well, to be fair, you wouldn't normally be watching the Chiefs in the Superbowl while you're in Kansas City, so here's to a safe return by late January.

thanks, good lookin out.  And here's to your predictions coming true and the Chiefs not going in the tank and still being relevant in January! 

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2010, 01:20:23 PM »

Yea you don't need gov't assistance when your parents still bail ya out.

You know whats funny, after all these years you still have nooo idea why people here attack you, shows how self absorbed you are.

There's nothing wrong with benefiting from family money.  Everyone has to make the most of whatever resources are available to them.  

My first trip to Africa was paid for all on my own, except I got stuck when I was over there.  My parents loaned me around 400 dollars, and I also had two friends who loaned me a combined 600 dollars.  I paid my parents back and one of my friends, and the other friend insisted that I didn't pay him back.  

The second year I went I paid for everything entirely on my own.  I also incurred debts during that trip but this time it was on my own credit card, so it didn't involve anyone else.

And my goal is not to try to figure out why people might attack me on here, because it's not worth my limited time trying to figure such things out (my time is better spent on people who do like me); some people will hate you no matter what.  They usually don't like who you are, and some things we can't change even if we tried.

I don't like you either, and I promise you I'm not the only person that dislikes you.  But there's not a person on Earth who is liked by everyone.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 01:44:05 PM by Infinite- African West Coastin' 2010 »

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2010, 01:20:51 PM »

thanks, good lookin out.  And here's to your predictions coming true and the Chiefs not going in the tank and still being relevant in January! 

For the record I predicted a 2nd year playoff berth, but the Denver and SD collapse made a first year berth possible.