Author Topic: "the night I served 2000 emcees"--Kurupt  (Read 845 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: "the night I served 20000 emcees"--Kurupt
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2010, 11:58:04 AM »
i heard crooked i did some shit like that tho.but all i heard was the chino xl vs crooked battle rap.but i heard he battled alot of mcs while on death row like kurupt did

100% of Crooked I's freestyles are written...facts !!! When he was promoting SHTTBG he dropped freestyles on radio...all of which were later heard on SHTTBG album. I remember the one part where Eastwood was killing it for longer then Crooked I expected, and then passed the mic to Crooked, he was stumbling all over the place...Eastwood had to help him out

Even check out the Chino XL thing that was mentioned. It wasn't a battle, it was a cypher on the wakeup show. Crooked I killed his first verse but then Chino XL wanted to go again and you could tell Crooked I had nothing prepared cause he started dropping basic rhymes.

yes...they switch the beat up and Crooked freestyles for like 20 seconds and decides to start dropping his DJs and MC's lyrics (which btw are dope)
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens