Author Topic: Rebel XD, Fastest Rapper Ever.  (Read 181 times)

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
Rebel XD, Fastest Rapper Ever.
« on: December 23, 2002, 11:57:12 AM »
I was watching this Guinness World Records: Primetime Show on the television, then all of a sudden some dude was going to break hes older world record of fasted rapper in the world, man this dude was FAST!! Believe me Twista is nothing comparing with this dude. Any of yall seen it?
« Last Edit: December 23, 2002, 12:01:11 PM by 40oz Graphire Dr. Funk »
40oz Graphire

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Rebel XD, Fastest Rapper Ever.
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2002, 11:59:07 AM »
Twista is often hailed as the world's fastest rapper, but the favorite turbo rhyme-spitting son lost that title early in his career to a South Sider according to Guinness World Records.

The Guinness World Records 2001 verifies that Rebel XD (Seandale Price) rapped 674 syllables in 54.9 seconds Aug. 27, 1992 during a session at Hair Bear Recording Studio in southwest suburban Alsip, Illinois. That represents an average of 12.2 syllables per second for Rebel, who was last reported living in the South Shore area on Chicago's Southeast Side.

Six years later, Rebel XD beat his own record by rapping 683 syllables in 54.501 seconds on the set of TV's "Guinness World Records: Primetime" on June 24, 1998. The newest record amounts to 12.5 syllables per second for Rebel.

Rebel XD developed an early appreciation for verse and music. He says his mother told him that as a baby he sat in front of the stereo all day listening to music. At school, he wrote poems for his friends to give their girlfriends. Rebel began rapping in seventh grade after seeing Public Enemy and Run-DMC in concert, and he is now concentrating on establishing his career as a world-class mic-controller.

Twista was verified as the world's fastest rapper in 1992's Guinness World Records 1992, around the time of release for his first album Runnin' Off At The Mouth that popularized his so-called "flamboyant" style that eventually defined a legacy of rappers ranging from Do Or Die, Crucial Conflict, and Bone-Thugs-N-Harmony in the Midwest to Mystikal in the Deep South. According to the "As I Hear It" column in the Dec. 27, 1999 issue of Urban Ambience Journal, old school ragga DJ Daddy Freddy, whose "Raggamuffin Soldier" (Chrysalis) single was released in 1992, was unofficially considered the world's fastest rapper before Twista picked up the title from Guinness. No figures for Twista or Freddy's rapping speeds were immediately available. -Illinois Entertainer
40oz Graphire

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2002, 12:02:20 PM »
haha lbc213 was just tellin me bout this.i got the mp3, aint seen it tho

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2002, 12:09:52 PM »
haha you he must of seen the show to  ;D
40oz Graphire

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2002, 12:18:28 PM »
Yea I see it......This muthafuca aint playin neither......They slowed his whole verse down and everything he's sayin is real......Krayzie.......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

lbc213

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2002, 01:55:11 PM »

yes i did, &  :o at that dude who was eating all those worms aaaaaaaaaaaargh

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2002, 02:28:16 PM »

yes i did, &  :o at that dude who was eating all those worms aaaaaaaaaaaargh

hehe I think I missed that... we'll see belgium tv can be intresting too  :) (except the worm eating part & shit)
40oz Graphire

Jome

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2002, 07:16:04 PM »

platinumk777

« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2002, 07:49:40 PM »
Damn! Sounds like someone's fast-forwarding thru a song