Author Topic: Dr Dre - Kush Feat Snoop Dogg, Kobe and Akon (1st Single off DETOX!) - Audio  (Read 35801 times)

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Dr Dre - Kush Feat Snoop Dogg, Kobe and Akon (1st Single off DETOX!) - Audio
« Reply #270 on: November 16, 2010, 01:14:56 PM »
I just checked out that version on Big Boy's radio and wow, the mixing makes a LOT of difference...
normally I think if a song is hot then it's hot, doesn't matter about the mixing,
but this got like 10 times better hearing a fuller mix, the beat sounds huuuuge and it makes it sound a lot harder and fuller

Still a club track and Akon, etc. but one of the dopest of this kind I've heard now

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

Stan

Re: Dr Dre - Kush Feat Snoop Dogg, Kobe and Akon (1st Single off DETOX!) - Audio
« Reply #272 on: November 16, 2010, 01:19:23 PM »
Somebody update the thread title/first post with this link:

http://usershare.net/6ly89deygoda

It's the FINAL/OFFICIAL Aftermath version, albeit a clean radio rip. The real deal should be out soon though, if they are gonna push it. So I take it they are going for a Crack A Bottle type release here?

Thanks for that, however 128 kbps is very poor mp3 quality.  Is there a 192-256 kbps rip???

Edit: just heard the end... ahh it is a radio rip literally, my bad. 

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Re: Dr. Dre - Kush (official versions)
« Reply #273 on: November 16, 2010, 01:19:46 PM »
http://usershare.net/6ly89deygoda

Clean version

Its the radio rip from that show. my head hurts from this clean version, every 2 seconds they censor it...lol

keep this in this thread homie, we dont want million Kush topics in the section, u feel me.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Stan

« Reply #274 on: November 16, 2010, 01:22:23 PM »
keep this in this thread homie, we dont want million Kush topics in the section, u feel me.

Yea fair enough...  I guess when it gets to page 27 the single will be hard to find in the rubble  ???

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #275 on: November 16, 2010, 01:24:57 PM »

Yea fair enough...  I guess when it gets to page 27 the single will be hard to find in the rubble  ???

I know homie, Dubcnn put the leaked version in the first post, but I guess we gonna see this NEW polished  CDQ version out in a minute now. Until then we should keep it like this. Other then that, thanx for posting that clean radio rip link...+1

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #276 on: November 16, 2010, 01:41:44 PM »
Pure dopeness  8)

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #277 on: November 16, 2010, 01:54:15 PM »
Even I'm gonna bite the dust on this one. Real dope beat, dope delivery from everyone. Snoop sounds fucking awesome, and proves what everyone except Snoop know's: He needs good direction.

If Detox is actually happening, I'm glad this is a hype singel. Loving it at the moment  8)

geezy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dogg Pound Gangsta 4 Life (west coast love).
« Reply #278 on: November 16, 2010, 02:21:58 PM »
Can't wait to get home and download this, Good feedback so far...consedring the long time people have to wait for it to drop, still the percentage of positive feedback is about 85%, that's rare nowadays...

Funny enough i am more interested in how Snoop sounds on a Dre beat!

Need to invest in a new headphone too for this and the new kanye!

Can't wait...Can't wait....
Arsenal 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!

Anunikke

« Reply #279 on: November 16, 2010, 02:23:11 PM »
Free Post

kuruptDPG

« Reply #280 on: November 16, 2010, 02:25:57 PM »
to be honest...it aint all that

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #281 on: November 16, 2010, 02:28:25 PM »
Got the official single + instrumental over here -

http://youraudiofix.com/2010/11/16/exclusive-dr-dre-feat-snoop-dogg-akon-kush/

Instrumental of it is insane

TRG

TDOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #283 on: November 16, 2010, 02:43:10 PM »
And yall keep acting like Dre is making this the first real single for Detox. It leaked early, it got a good reaction, so they're gonna push it. It's a street/promo single that will likely end up on the album (Dre says it will).

surreyDPG

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #284 on: November 16, 2010, 02:53:03 PM »
intresting in the power 106 interview how he keeps emphasizing that the song is not the structure of the album and wont be any songs like it...i get that he means the weed aspect, im wondering if hes also referring to the piano and shit too.