Author Topic: Dr Dre - Kush Feat Snoop Dogg, Kobe and Akon (1st Single off DETOX!) - Audio  (Read 35804 times)

tuptus21

• Lil Geezy
Re: Dr Dre - Kush Feat Snoop Dogg, Kobe and Akon (1st Single off DETOX!) - Audio
« Reply #300 on: November 16, 2010, 04:43:30 PM »

Dr. Dre - Kush (Feat. Snoop Dogg & Akon) 2010 detox single

Genre: Rap
Origin: USA
Size:6 MB
Quality: MP3 192 kbps

Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: Dr. Dre ft Snoop Dogg & Akon - Kush (2010) .mp3

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Dr Dre - Kush Feat Snoop Dogg, Kobe and Akon (1st Single off DETOX!) - Audio
« Reply #301 on: November 16, 2010, 04:50:19 PM »
Ok. this is just fire. No anticipointment here. we can go home now. another classic

EnzoUK

« Reply #302 on: November 16, 2010, 05:08:28 PM »
the instrumental is mindblowing  :o
Twitter: @EnzoUK

Matty

« Reply #303 on: November 16, 2010, 05:09:38 PM »
well i'm bumping the instrumental on repeat, definitely the stronger part and much nicer than w/ vocals 8)

geezy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dogg Pound Gangsta 4 Life (west coast love).
« Reply #304 on: November 16, 2010, 05:16:48 PM »
Have listen to the song 3rice and I'll say it's just a joy to hear Dre & Snoop for me! I love that chorus...Hold up wait a minute, let me put some kush up in it!

The strong point of the song is ...The Beat, Snoop , The chorus (Hold up wait a minute, let me put some kush up in it)

I don't care what anybody say, These are the niggaz i feel most in the game, Since day one, glad they back on the same track, so am gon bump this and enjoy it!
Arsenal 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!

geezy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dogg Pound Gangsta 4 Life (west coast love).
« Reply #305 on: November 16, 2010, 05:22:06 PM »
am not over hyping this...Dre's verse is nothing to write home about but as a producer, That man know how to give you the overall feel!

And to the peeps comparing this to ''Still Dre''...Pls stop! This is more of a ''Next Episode'' thang...For the club, makes the bitches shake their ass and the Fellas Bump their head..Simples! ;)
Arsenal 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!

machete

• 'G'
« Reply #306 on: November 16, 2010, 05:23:26 PM »
liking the trackbbut not akon shuld have been butch cassidy

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #307 on: November 16, 2010, 05:25:58 PM »
liking the trackbbut not akon shuld have been butch cassidy

Akon sales... No one know who butch cassidy is outside the West and outside 1999

IamWest

• 'G'
« Reply #308 on: November 16, 2010, 05:41:41 PM »
Next one to leak is I need a Doctor with Eminem produced by Alex Da Kid.....
twitter.com/MrWestHF

Hf

Paul

« Reply #309 on: November 16, 2010, 05:43:54 PM »
Next one to leak is I need a Doctor with Eminem produced by Alex Da Kid.....

source?
funkyfreshintheflesh

woof

The Watcher

« Reply #312 on: November 16, 2010, 06:06:49 PM »
yeah what up OCTO

hit us with a 320kbps of the dirty
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Stan

« Reply #313 on: November 16, 2010, 06:08:24 PM »
Radio rip makes it sound better, still too noisy for my taste and not sold on the arrangement.  Good song, but flawed.  I'll wait for a more "representative" track to leak and hope for a musical direction more to my liking  :)

Stop hating man!  This instrumental is doper than 99.99% of the rap shit that has come out in the past few years.  If he added anything else to it it would just get convoluted.  Its fuckin busy!  Complete opposite from boring or repetitive   :o

Edit: Good song but flawed?  Lmao you gotta be kidding me.  Please tell me a song that is not flawed in some way?  You could nit pick at everything...
« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 06:10:12 PM by Stan »

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #314 on: November 16, 2010, 06:19:32 PM »
The time is upon us.  8)

Great track. Khalil is a beast !!