Author Topic: Dr Dre - Kush Feat Snoop Dogg, Kobe and Akon (1st Single off DETOX!) - Audio  (Read 35761 times)

TDOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Dr Dre - Kush Feat Snoop Dogg, Kobe and Akon (1st Single off DETOX!) - Audio
« Reply #315 on: November 16, 2010, 06:48:50 PM »
So wait . . when was this confirmed as being produced by Khalil or is everyone just assuming? I would assume, since it IS Dre and it's HIS album, he wants everything done by himself, minus 1 or 2 tracks. Of course the co-production is probably huge, but I think in the end it's all going to be "Produced By Dr. Dre". And that snippet featuring Em sounds like it's on that Recovery shit, something I definately don't wanna hear from Dre. And Alex Da Kid as a producer on Detox? Don't know what the fuck to say about that.

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
Re: Dr Dre - Kush Feat Snoop Dogg, Kobe and Akon (1st Single off DETOX!) - Audio
« Reply #316 on: November 16, 2010, 06:50:23 PM »
Dr. Dre - Kush (feat. Kobe, Snoop Dogg, Akon & Sly) http://www.mediafire.com/?nd7cac1b1e62koy

(full length untagged & tweaked edit) bump away! ;D 8)

props matty! 8) feelin' this, but why 10 years for this average club-type beat. we'll have to wait and see what 'Detox' will hold...
I'm forgetting about 'Detox' already, i want 'The Planets' NOW though... :poke:

:laugh: :P
The Chonic • 2001 • Compton •
http://www.drdre.com

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #317 on: November 16, 2010, 06:55:06 PM »
this kinda grew on me, but i think i would like this song A LOT better if akon was not in it, he sounds like he is singing the same song on every track he on.

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
« Reply #318 on: November 16, 2010, 07:30:39 PM »
Holy shit that instrumental is ridiculous

8)

jeanmiche777

« Reply #319 on: November 16, 2010, 08:04:58 PM »
Holy shit that instrumental is ridiculous

The Watcher

« Reply #320 on: November 16, 2010, 08:20:59 PM »
akon is fucking annoying

that is all
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
« Reply #321 on: November 16, 2010, 08:24:22 PM »
akon is fucking annoying

that is all

agreed, someone else said this already but this would be massive if it had Nate instead...  :'(

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #322 on: November 16, 2010, 08:25:14 PM »
so with every other thing goin' on in this song the only thing y'all can focus on is Akon?  wow, such a low even for a hater lol.  How about tha song is hot and that's that.  Akon didn't even do that bad of job, y'all just don't like grown man music.

EDITED IN:

it's a Dr. Dre record, not an Akon or a Nate Dogg record.  stop actin' like a buncha cluckers
« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 08:30:25 PM by " $$ Clint Nixon $$ " »

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #323 on: November 16, 2010, 08:27:15 PM »
This isn't that impressive but it's whatever.  Dr. Dre needs to release music and move on, release more music, move on, and then release some more. 
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

TDOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #324 on: November 16, 2010, 08:36:56 PM »
I read on another site, from a guy who talked to Bishop a while back, that Dre has a lot of Nate hooks/verses finished and unfinished. And you can tell by the interview today that he probably wants to get Nate on there somehow. He said something like "hopefully we can work something out" for Nate. Damn, that would really be IT for me if Dre can get Nate on there. He deserves it more than any of these fools.

Stan

« Reply #325 on: November 16, 2010, 08:45:44 PM »
so with every other thing goin' on in this song the only thing y'all can focus on is Akon?  wow, such a low even for a hater lol.  How about tha song is hot and that's that.  Akon didn't even do that bad of job, y'all just don't like grown man music.

EDITED IN:

it's a Dr. Dre record, not an Akon or a Nate Dogg record.  stop actin' like a buncha cluckers

Couldn't have said it better myself... +1

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #326 on: November 16, 2010, 08:52:23 PM »
I must admit, while this song is still awesome, that hook is just made for nate dogg.... tragic
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

David Mack

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • $700,000 richer Blood
« Reply #327 on: November 16, 2010, 09:02:36 PM »
Nice joint but no where near the level of nothin but a g thang or still dre. I think dre just made the expectations so high for waiting so long and by already having 2 classic hip hop albums.

Officer Perez

??? I don't know this guy so fuck you!

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
« Reply #328 on: November 16, 2010, 09:04:21 PM »

EDITED IN:

well vocal tone & sound (cadence) can make all the difference in the world to me ;D when it comes to certain tracks... why can't people like you enjoy the differences & indifference's that people have in their entitled opinions? ???
no wait that wouldn't be good enough, instead people like you'd always rather have something useless & or annoying to add to the conversation. ::)

this is a great, yet sadly average D.R.E. track, it's good enough for it to NOT be immediately hated on anyway... for now. but we'll have to wait & see what further advanced 'Detox' promotions will yield. :)
« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 09:09:53 PM by Nooc210 »

Suga Foot

« Reply #329 on: November 16, 2010, 09:38:31 PM »
That instrumental is nuts!