Author Topic: Dr Dre - Kush Feat Snoop Dogg, Kobe and Akon (1st Single off DETOX!) - Audio  (Read 35794 times)

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Dr Dre - Kush Feat Snoop Dogg, Kobe and Akon (1st Single off DETOX!) - Audio
« Reply #330 on: November 16, 2010, 10:00:22 PM »
I must admit, while this song is still awesome, that hook is just made for nate dogg.... tragic

Agreed.

Elano

Re: Dr Dre - Kush Feat Snoop Dogg, Kobe and Akon (1st Single off DETOX!) - Audio
« Reply #331 on: November 16, 2010, 10:34:38 PM »
That instrumental is nuts!

thanks to DJ Khalil !  8)

I_ThePope_I

« Reply #332 on: November 16, 2010, 10:40:31 PM »
Why do I see so many people saying this is a Khalil beat? Where's your sources?

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #333 on: November 16, 2010, 10:43:20 PM »
An extreme shame when the west stays dormant till Dre comes back out 10 years later. SMH

dameons

« Reply #334 on: November 16, 2010, 10:45:49 PM »
Not Khalil .

Elano

« Reply #335 on: November 16, 2010, 10:52:19 PM »

soul assassins  8)

I_ThePope_I

« Reply #336 on: November 16, 2010, 10:55:23 PM »
Soul Assassins also says Nate Dogg is featured on the song.......

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #337 on: November 16, 2010, 11:07:12 PM »
According to Slim The Mobster it is not Nate Dogg but Sly.

@dubcnn that ain't Nate dog....that is Chief Thunderbird....A.K.A.....Sly....     6:34 PM Nov 15th  via Twitter for iPad  in reply to dubcnn
Source: http://twitter.com/Slimthemobster/status/4361720394944512

Sly was also on that American Dreams reference track Game worked on for Diddy.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

I_ThePope_I

« Reply #338 on: November 16, 2010, 11:09:24 PM »
According to Slim The Mobster it is not Nate Dogg but Sly.

@dubcnn that ain't Nate dog....that is Chief Thunderbird....A.K.A.....Sly....     6:34 PM Nov 15th  via Twitter for iPad  in reply to dubcnn
Source: http://twitter.com/Slimthemobster/status/4361720394944512

Sly was also on that American Dreams reference track Game worked on for Diddy.

I know this...but the people claiming it's a Khalil beat are using Soul Assassins as their source, when Soul Assassins incorrectly said Nate Dogg is on the track.

RedMagic213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #339 on: November 17, 2010, 12:01:11 AM »
ok...some bad new...

yesterday this track was fire....today its shitty. I had it on repeat yesterday, but today i cant get past the Akon hook. Think Akon needs to be replaced, just my opinion. no hate

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #340 on: November 17, 2010, 12:33:26 AM »
ok...some bad new...

yesterday this track was fire....today its shitty. I had it on repeat yesterday, but today i cant get past the Akon hook. Think Akon needs to be replaced, just my opinion. no hate

lmao. and it begins.....

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #341 on: November 17, 2010, 12:43:08 AM »
So wait . . when was this confirmed as being produced by Khalil or is everyone just assuming? I would assume, since it IS Dre and it's HIS album, he wants everything done by himself, minus 1 or 2 tracks. Of course the co-production is probably huge, but I think in the end it's all going to be "Produced By Dr. Dre". And that snippet featuring Em sounds like it's on that Recovery shit, something I definately don't wanna hear from Dre. And Alex Da Kid as a producer on Detox? Don't know what the fuck to say about that.

Now that it has leaked you can add Kush to the list of Dj Khalil CV.

DJ Khalil on the beatmaking,
Danny Keyz on the keyboards
Dre on the production/upcoming mix.

source: our one and only octo

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

RedMagic213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #342 on: November 17, 2010, 12:47:27 AM »
ok...some bad new...

lmao. and it begins.....

just my opinion dude...seriously cant handle the Akon hook. As soon as i hear his voice on Kush, the track changes to " I wanna make love now now now now"

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #343 on: November 17, 2010, 01:01:06 AM »
ok...some bad new...

lmao. and it begins.....

just my opinion dude...seriously cant handle the Akon hook. As soon as i hear his voice on Kush, the track changes to " I wanna make love now now now now"

I just find it funny that the first 5 pages of this topic are people saying this is amazing....and now y'all are changing like the wind.

shoo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #344 on: November 17, 2010, 01:14:11 AM »
after listening for two days now all i got to say is  "this would have been much much better without Akon". For me it can be Lady gaga, Mariah Carey, Lil Wayne... i don;t give a fuck as long as they fit the song. Unfortunately in this song Akon stands out in a negative way imo. In the other words i like the song except he chorus. But i know Akon will make more $....