Author Topic: Dr Dre - Kush Feat Snoop Dogg, Kobe and Akon (1st Single off DETOX!) - Audio  (Read 35805 times)

DjKeyz

Re: Dr Dre - Kush Feat Snoop Dogg, Kobe and Akon (1st Single off DETOX!) - Audio
« Reply #345 on: November 17, 2010, 01:24:26 AM »
ok...some bad new...

yesterday this track was fire....today its shitty. I had it on repeat yesterday, but today i cant get past the Akon hook. Think Akon needs to be replaced, just my opinion. no hate

lmao. and it begins.....

just my opinion dude...seriously cant handle the Akon hook. As soon as i hear his voice on Kush, the track changes to " I wanna make love now now now now"

I just find it funny that the first 5 pages of this topic are people saying this is amazing....and now y'all are changing like the wind.

Not for me  >:( Still bang this shit all the muthafuckin' day  8)
« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 01:50:10 AM by DjKeyz »

DblPen

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Dr Dre - Kush Feat Snoop Dogg, Kobe and Akon (1st Single off DETOX!) - Audio
« Reply #346 on: November 17, 2010, 02:14:14 AM »
second day i cant stop playing it. Even have all those new tracks with eminem and stuff, but didnt even listened them

RedMagic213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #347 on: November 17, 2010, 02:14:56 AM »
ok...some bad new...

yesterday this track was fire....today its shitty. I had it on repeat yesterday, but today i cant get past the Akon hook. Think Akon needs to be replaced, just my opinion. no hate

lmao. and it begins.....

it happens...with bubblegum music. tastes nice but after u chew it for a while u spit it out...

sorry, i will buy Detox if it ever gets released...but perosnally Akon is just too annoying to listen to.

just my opinion dude...seriously cant handle the Akon hook. As soon as i hear his voice on Kush, the track changes to " I wanna make love now now now now"

I just find it funny that the first 5 pages of this topic are people saying this is amazing....and now y'all are changing like the wind.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #348 on: November 17, 2010, 02:32:57 AM »
wow the hype over this song is rediculous. the song isn't even that great  :laugh:
no kidding.

I read on another site, from a guy who talked to Bishop a while back, that Dre has a lot of Nate hooks/verses finished and unfinished. And you can tell by the interview today that he probably wants to get Nate on there somehow. He said something like "hopefully we can work something out" for Nate. Damn, that would really be IT for me if Dre can get Nate on there. He deserves it more than any of these fools.
i think Dre meant that he hopes Nate will be able to record new input soon

BJV

« Reply #349 on: November 17, 2010, 04:08:51 AM »
You need facebook to listen but I think they just put the official mixed version on http://www.drdre.com  8)

Lucifuge

« Reply #350 on: November 17, 2010, 04:15:13 AM »
Goddamn. what a sound. And some one said dre aint even best wc producer. fuck out here. god damn. :o :o :o
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

shoo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #351 on: November 17, 2010, 04:16:41 AM »
You need facebook to listen but I think they just put the official mixed version on http://www.drdre.com  8)

yup... and this version is much better quality

BJV

« Reply #352 on: November 17, 2010, 04:19:12 AM »
Dr. Dre - Kush (Feat Snoop Dogg & Akon) drdre.com mix (webrip)

http://hulkshare.com/e86m94fyvrv0

shoo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #353 on: November 17, 2010, 04:22:49 AM »
damn... the more i listen to it the more i like it. it's growing on me (and that doesn't happen often). But i stll can;t stand the hook...

Elano

« Reply #354 on: November 17, 2010, 04:23:13 AM »
Soul Assassins also says Nate Dogg is featured on the song.......

soul assassins MAYBE knows something more than you about khalil

geezy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dogg Pound Gangsta 4 Life (west coast love).
« Reply #355 on: November 17, 2010, 04:27:24 AM »
You need facebook to listen but I think they just put the official mixed version on http://www.drdre.com  8)

That sounds way way better!

Loving this Still...., I can live with the Akon part, Nothing wrong with brothers making feel good music together!
Arsenal 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!

BJV

« Reply #356 on: November 17, 2010, 04:36:22 AM »
lol Dre's still currently inactive promo twitter http://www.twitter.com/drdre

I'll follow him, he better be following me back

MrMooz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #357 on: November 17, 2010, 04:53:37 AM »
  8) 8) 8)
« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 05:22:56 AM by MrMooz »

kuruptDPG

« Reply #358 on: November 17, 2010, 05:07:07 AM »
wow the hype over this song is rediculous. the song isn't even that great  :laugh:

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #359 on: November 17, 2010, 05:21:58 AM »
So wait . . when was this confirmed as being produced by Khalil or is everyone just assuming? I would assume, since it IS Dre and it's HIS album, he wants everything done by himself, minus 1 or 2 tracks. Of course the co-production is probably huge, but I think in the end it's all going to be "Produced By Dr. Dre". And that snippet featuring Em sounds like it's on that Recovery shit, something I definately don't wanna hear from Dre. And Alex Da Kid as a producer on Detox? Don't know what the fuck to say about that.

Why do I see so many people saying this is a Khalil beat? Where's your sources?

Now that it has leaked you can add Kush to the list of Dj Khalil CV.

DJ Khalil on the beatmaking,
Danny Keyz on the keyboards
Dre on the production/upcoming mix.

source: our one and only octo
claps sound like Dre, not Khalil, so i wonder what khalil did