Author Topic: Dr Dre - Kush Feat Snoop Dogg, Kobe and Akon (1st Single off DETOX!) - Audio  (Read 35775 times)

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
Re: Dr Dre - Kush Feat Snoop Dogg, Kobe and Akon (1st Single off DETOX!) - Audio
« Reply #720 on: December 05, 2010, 05:34:18 PM »
Anybody know when the video was supposed to drop?

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: Dr Dre - Kush Feat Snoop Dogg, Kobe and Akon (1st Single off DETOX!) - Audio
« Reply #721 on: December 06, 2010, 02:38:20 AM »
they play this all the time on Hot97. Crazy hearing a new Dre track on the radio.
the censored version i assume?  :laugh:

Trizzle

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • #Section80
« Reply #722 on: December 06, 2010, 02:42:58 AM »
Anybody know when the video was supposed to drop?

probably today

repthatwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #723 on: December 06, 2010, 03:55:04 AM »
theyre about to play it on radio 1, here in the u.k at 11:55am   :laugh:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/bbc_radio_one

repthatwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #724 on: December 06, 2010, 03:57:11 AM »
wowo they need to record a clean version.. to many edited words..  :-X

Will_B

« Reply #725 on: December 06, 2010, 06:30:17 AM »
Lol classic. Did they have a audience response to the record? :)

repthatwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #726 on: December 06, 2010, 01:39:00 PM »
^ yeah all positive... looks like interscope/universal are starting with the promotion now, will expect the video within the coming days

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #727 on: December 06, 2010, 01:51:12 PM »
^ yeah all positive... looks like interscope/universal are starting with the promotion now, will expect the video within the coming days

Promo is definately kicking in over here in Australia, shit is all over the radio here

You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

JML-G

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #728 on: December 06, 2010, 02:06:35 PM »
wonder whos gonna be on the Official remix

TRG

« Reply #729 on: December 06, 2010, 02:50:24 PM »

Promo is definately kicking in over here in Australia, shit is all over the radio here

Where you at in Aus, Jas?

Mr.West

« Reply #730 on: December 06, 2010, 03:41:20 PM »
Here's a mix i made with the 2 Game verses

http://usershare.net/7m6ege32uvtl

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #731 on: December 06, 2010, 03:42:50 PM »

Sydney CBD man, you?
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #732 on: December 07, 2010, 01:00:43 AM »

Sydney CBD man, you?

Damn I listen to the radio all day at work and havent heard it, what station you on?

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #733 on: December 07, 2010, 03:34:48 AM »

Sydney CBD man, you?

Damn I listen to the radio all day at work and havent heard it, what station you on?

96.1 the edge bro

TRG

« Reply #734 on: December 07, 2010, 03:58:17 AM »

Sydney CBD man, you?

96.1 the edge bro

Im in Melbourne. And yeh i havnt heard it either! but then again, i usually only listen to talk back lol