Author Topic: Dr Dre - Kush Feat Snoop Dogg, Kobe and Akon (1st Single off DETOX!) - Audio  (Read 35803 times)

TRG

Re: Dr Dre - Kush Feat Snoop Dogg, Kobe and Akon (1st Single off DETOX!) - Audio
« Reply #795 on: December 11, 2010, 04:11:34 PM »

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Dr Dre - Kush Feat Snoop Dogg, Kobe and Akon (1st Single off DETOX!) - Audio
« Reply #796 on: December 11, 2010, 04:16:12 PM »
^^^ Damn didn't know they still pressed singles like that! Interesting that sole credit for production is DJ Khalil, mixed by Dr. Dre. So if "I Need A Doctor" is on there as well thats 2 Detox tracks both not produced by Dre? Shit's kinda gay

TRG

« Reply #797 on: December 11, 2010, 04:24:24 PM »
^^^ Damn didn't know they still pressed singles like that! Interesting that sole credit for production is DJ Khalil, mixed by Dr. Dre. So if "I Need A Doctor" is on there as well thats 2 Detox tracks both not produced by Dre? Shit's kinda gay

Im hoping i can grab a copy down here in Aus. I'd pay for this single.

It seems there are gonna be A LOT of names on Detox just like there were on 2001. I mean this track alone has Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Akon, DJ Khalil, Danny Keyz, Sly, Slim The Mobster, Kobe & Blackthoven.

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #798 on: December 11, 2010, 04:27:01 PM »
Thanx for the pics

Matty

« Reply #799 on: December 11, 2010, 06:07:39 PM »

produced by Khalil. is that yours and where from? need to get that 8)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #800 on: December 11, 2010, 06:19:08 PM »
This thread's going "plat", quote me on that  ;D

Dope shit, just like in the old days when I bought singles like that, 'cept there is no mixes like 'radio edit' and what not lol. We will be needing that instrumental though!
From the album DETOX available everywhere soon  8)

kemizt

SGT x Tok3R

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #801 on: December 11, 2010, 06:20:15 PM »

It looks like he got those pics from from www.aftermathmusic.com and that website probably got that cd from having the website seeing that this is a promotional copy. At the bottom of pic 3 say "Promotional Use Only Not For Resale".

Hopefully these start flooding ebay so we can pick one up.

Matty

« Reply #802 on: December 11, 2010, 06:21:16 PM »
wait for some actual good tracks from detox to drop! those threads will be plat 8)

TRG

« Reply #803 on: December 11, 2010, 06:23:19 PM »

Nah not mine, the pics were just posted at aftermathmusic.com .But im definitely gonna get my hands on this somehow!

Matty

« Reply #804 on: December 11, 2010, 06:23:47 PM »

It looks like he got those pics from from www.aftermathmusic.com and that website probably got that cd from having the website seeing that this is a promotional copy. At the bottom of pic 3 say "Promotional Use Only Not For Resale".

Hopefully these start flooding ebay so we can pick one up.

but TRG actually posts on the said site! yo TRG, you've been an aftermath marketing plant all along right? :laugh: ;D

Matty

« Reply #805 on: December 11, 2010, 06:28:08 PM »
or i might just wait for someone to leak a FLAC rip on the promo.

so where is the HD-FLAC version interscope numbskulls? i thought they might at least sell a cdq lossless format for anything to do with the sound-quality-extravaganza that is the detox! a blu-ray or 96/24 FLAC version should be sold for the actual album.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #806 on: December 11, 2010, 06:29:51 PM »

so where is the HD-FLAC version interscope numbskulls? i thought they might at least sell a cdq lossless format for anything to do with the sound-quality-extravaganza that is the detox! a blu-ray or 96/24 FLAC version should be sold for the actual album.

Yeah give us blu ray-albums ;D

kemizt

rick1

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #807 on: December 11, 2010, 06:49:51 PM »

Yeah give us blu ray-albums ;D

Well, he said earlier this year that there will be a special surround sound edition of Detox 8). That would mean that they have to press it on either SACD, DVD-A, Blue Ray or some other format that supports multiple audio channels. Definitely will get my hands on this!!
« Last Edit: December 11, 2010, 06:51:56 PM by Heretic »

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #808 on: December 11, 2010, 06:52:58 PM »
Cool song, although I got sick of Akon a long time ago.