Author Topic: Dr Dre - Kush Feat Snoop Dogg, Kobe and Akon (1st Single off DETOX!) - Audio  (Read 35772 times)

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Dr Dre - Kush Feat Snoop Dogg, Kobe and Akon (1st Single off DETOX!) - Audio
« Reply #810 on: December 12, 2010, 05:28:37 AM »
Well, he said earlier this year that there will be a special surround sound edition of Detox 8). That would mean that they have to press it on either SACD, DVD-A, Blue Ray or some other format that supports multiple audio channels. Definitely will get my hands on this!!
i swear he didnt say that.

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Dr Dre - Kush Feat Snoop Dogg, Kobe and Akon (1st Single off DETOX!) - Audio
« Reply #811 on: December 12, 2010, 06:53:33 AM »
So I check Chocolate's (Of Chocolate and DJ Silk) twitter quite often cause dude always giving away bits and pieces of info... check this out : http://twitter.com/mistachoc
It seems to be that he is working on another , official (?), remix to Kush... ke kept talking about it on twitter for the past 2 weeks. Also, here's more proof that these dudes are really working full time on this project...

''What it do ya unc had to add u to my following list, ya cuzzin n tha booth workin on his joint 4 his short movie/video supa crazy..
about 19 hours ago via txt''

''U kno we been here all nite, u heard the unofficial leak wit ya cuzzin Slim The Mobster crazy.''

''Go to youtube..Juss put n kush remix feat Slim the mobster.''

''Mic hit me n an hour, still recordin Slim..
about 19 hours ago via txt''

''Ah Haji u gotta hear the newest shyt that me n Silk got wit did tha day of Kush video "crazy" ''

''Its tha 2nd to last song on Detox....''

''Its a huge year coming up fam so put ya seat belt on lol..''

So He said that he has the 2nd to last song on the album, so who knows, maybe the just need one more track and the album gon be done !  ;D

What do you think ? Matty, holla @ me !

rick1

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #812 on: December 12, 2010, 06:56:40 AM »
Well, he said earlier this year that there will be a special surround sound edition of Detox 8). That would mean that they have to press it on either SACD, DVD-A, Blue Ray or some other format that supports multiple audio channels. Definitely will get my hands on this!!
i swear he didnt say that.

Don´t swear. Check this video instead:
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/videos/id.5224/title.dr-dre-lebron-james-opening-day-batting-practice

"(...) We wanna create a deluxe version of my album in surround sound, a special edition record." (about 1:15 min into the video)

8)

DblPen

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #813 on: December 12, 2010, 07:53:50 AM »
kush remix with slim

is this legit?

if so, its his first verse that i really like

Mr.West

« Reply #814 on: December 12, 2010, 08:36:10 AM »

Dope!!

kush remix with slim

is this legit?

if so, its his first verse that i really like

Good looking out!  8)

I can't listen right now but DAMN I CAN't WAIT!

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #815 on: December 12, 2010, 08:44:24 AM »
People who listened to The Chronic in their teen years probably have moved on from gangsta rap...  This is new shit for new fans.  
If you were 15 in 1992 you are 33 now... shit changes in that gap.  I think the album will be sick but people's expectations are too high.  I have to admit Dre did create this though, especially when he mentions Detox every few years.  He is great at marketing lol  :o

Good post.  The first part describes me pretty well and the second part describes my sig pretty well lol.  But, really, why are people always comparing Dre's new music to 2001?  I don't get that; must be the age gap as you described it.  To me, Dre's prime run was Elif4zaggin, Chronic, Doggystyle.  2001 was Dre no longer at that level, so I don't know why people want to compare 2010 to 2001...the reason must be because a majority of the posters here weren't around for that original run and therefore don't use that as a baseline to compare like I do.
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #816 on: December 12, 2010, 08:49:17 AM »
You're a little delusional. Dre's music has always been pop.

::)
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

Westcoastfanatic

« Reply #817 on: December 12, 2010, 08:55:06 AM »
Produced by DJ Khalil???... WTF?!?! Where's Dre?!?!?!? The best producer in hip hop is letting other producers produce his tracks now?!?!?
What the hell is going on with Dre these days??? He has no inspiration to produce some bangin music himself anymore???
« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 11:01:01 AM by Westcoastfanatic »
IS DETOX NEXT? Don't think so.

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #818 on: December 12, 2010, 08:56:13 AM »
yo TRG, you've been an aftermath marketing plant all along right? :laugh: ;D

:D  No doubt Interscope has e-team members on DubCC.  Meanwhile, I'm waiting for a new song to drop that is more to my liking :)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #820 on: December 12, 2010, 09:30:55 AM »
how the fuck did a thread about an average song get to 33 pages...have people lowered their expectations so much that this is whats hot now? smh

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

TRG

« Reply #821 on: December 12, 2010, 02:37:06 PM »
yo TRG, you've been an aftermath marketing plant all along right? :laugh: ;D

:D  No doubt Interscope has e-team members on DubCC.  Meanwhile, I'm waiting for a new song to drop that is more to my liking :)

Haha i didnt even see this. Believe me, im definitely NOT part of any team.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #822 on: December 12, 2010, 03:46:53 PM »
Interesting that Dre did not even produce this and also that Snoop didn't get any writing credit....

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #823 on: December 12, 2010, 03:56:30 PM »
Interesting that Dre did not even produce this and also that Snoop didn't get any writing credit....

And it's no wonder east coast rap fans question Dre and Snoop as being just frontmen and that other people really pull the strings.  I mean, seriously, for example, SOHH always bags on Dre for not producing his songs and Snoop for not writing his songs.  This doesn't help dispel that notion that Dre and Snoop are puppets.

Don't get it twisted -- that's not what I think, but I live in NJ and thus get all the NYC feedback.  And Dre and Snoop are considered puppets out here, not by the artists, but by the east coast fans.  How can I argue: it's a Dre and Snoop song that Dre didn't produce and that Snoop didn't write.   I mean, c'mon.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #824 on: December 12, 2010, 04:37:11 PM »
well its simple  Dr.Dre & Snoop Dogg were just performers on this track!!  I have a feeling that this song wont even be on Detox