Author Topic: Dr Dre - Kush Feat Snoop Dogg, Kobe and Akon (1st Single off DETOX!) - Audio  (Read 35757 times)

DreTendo

• Lil Geezy
Re: Dr Dre - Kush Feat Snoop Dogg, Kobe and Akon (1st Single off DETOX!) - Audio
« Reply #855 on: December 14, 2010, 01:15:06 PM »
I still like the track just as much, but it just worries me that Dre isn't capable of producing his own single, when in my opinion he's the greatest producer in the World.

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: Dr Dre - Kush Feat Snoop Dogg, Kobe and Akon (1st Single off DETOX!) - Audio
« Reply #856 on: December 14, 2010, 01:51:27 PM »
HEEELLLOOO DOWN THERE:

move on!

Matty

« Reply #859 on: December 16, 2010, 08:14:40 PM »
lol @ the one ending soonest being bid up to over $30. cannot see it being a hard to get item for those who want one.

dameons

« Reply #860 on: December 19, 2010, 01:59:26 PM »
Vito Iragorri  was just taliking on KMEL radio in Northern Cali and said a few things about Detox .The DJ's were all over his ass about Dre's album , but he deflected most details . He did , however , say a few things about the potential tracklisting of Detox ...He said that the tracklisting is selected and the album is almost done as far as mixing ..The cover is neon green and black ( funny how that is opposite of the 2001 album ). Xzibit , Ice Cube  , and  Nas made the final cut , but many more features from the east are on there as well .So that means Jigga and Beyonce , I bet ..East Coast repped strongly on this album , GUARANTEED . He also said February was just a rumor as far as a release date goes.. VITO

Muhfukka

« Reply #861 on: December 19, 2010, 02:25:27 PM »
dre didnt even produce this shit? LAME

shu

« Reply #862 on: December 19, 2010, 02:54:39 PM »
If you liked it before you found out khalil produced you should still like it now.

I think alot of people didn't like the song before they knew Khalil produced it.

why ? khalil is one of the best producer for a long time !!! khalil is on the top  we like his music !!

Okka

"Kush" still bangin' like a motherfucker.

rhythmalism

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Word! I still got this track in rotation.

bad-n-fluenz supporter of the dangerous crew movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!

true...i just bought the promo single a couple of weks ago

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Only the remix, the og really lacks that 3rd verse.

samutahjazz

• Muthafuckin' OG
whats up with the european release of this single? its shown at the beginning of this thread with the cover n all that. i have the promo cd, but the only official retail single is euro only release?? does anyone have it? and yeah, best song of 2010-11.

HighEyeCue

Only the remix, the og really lacks that 3rd verse.

I liked the remix with Game's 2nd verse, but looking back overall I don't think the track had much replay value

shmosh

Vito Iragorri  was just taliking on KMEL radio in Northern Cali and said a few things about Detox .The DJ's were all over his ass about Dre's album , but he deflected most details . He did , however , say a few things about the potential tracklisting of Detox ...He said that the tracklisting is selected and the album is almost done as far as mixing ..The cover is neon green and black ( funny how that is opposite of the 2001 album ). Xzibit , Ice Cube  , and  Nas made the final cut , but many more features from the east are on there as well .So that means Jigga and Beyonce , I bet ..East Coast repped strongly on this album , GUARANTEED . He also said February was just a rumor as far as a release date goes.. VITO

well this turned out to be bullshit then! lol