Author Topic: Bishop Lamont - Mecha God Spill! Mixtape (Link)  (Read 5121 times)

TDOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Bishop Lamont - Mecha God Spill! Mixtape (Link)
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2010, 02:23:59 PM »
Who produced the intro? That beat is fucking crazy

He gives a shoutout to Damizza on that, so I assume it's him, although I must admit, I don't know much by Damizza so I couldn't confirm anything.

Paul

« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2010, 04:07:38 PM »
Props guys. More heat from Bishop
funkyfreshintheflesh

Paul

« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2010, 04:41:55 PM »
Game diss on Let That Thing Go  :D
funkyfreshintheflesh

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2010, 08:03:08 AM »
I'm trying to get full songs. Stay tuned...

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2010, 08:23:16 AM »
I'm trying to get full songs. Stay tuned...
8)

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2010, 08:48:04 AM »
The full song I'm Faded feat. Nate Dogg will be on the UNTAGGED release of Team America: Fuck Yeah!

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2010, 09:07:43 AM »
Also, a bit of trivia regarding the Dre cover for XXL next month. It was planned a while back that Dre would be moving a bishop on the chess board. It would alude that DETOX is coming and Dre is going to win this "game" by using his new protoge (at the time).

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2010, 09:46:05 AM »
The full song I'm Faded feat. Nate Dogg will be on the UNTAGGED release of Team America: Fuck Yeah!
that's the one with the Indef verses right?

Also, a bit of trivia regarding the Dre cover for XXL next month. It was planned a while back that Dre would be moving a bishop on the chess board. It would alude that DETOX is coming and Dre is going to win this "game" by using his new protoge (at the time).
until Dre changed his mind right?

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2010, 09:55:36 AM »

No. It'll be the original version of the song. Just Bishop Lamont and Nate Dogg.

Dre kept the cover idea somewhat. But now that Bishop is no longer on Aftermath, that part of the idea was scrapped, of course.

thegooddoc

« Reply #39 on: November 23, 2010, 10:01:08 AM »

No. It'll be the original version of the song. Just Bishop Lamont and Nate Dogg.

Dre kept the cover idea somewhat. But now that Bishop is no longer on Aftermath, that part of the idea was scrapped, of course.

Cool inside info.  8)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #40 on: November 23, 2010, 10:16:19 AM »

alright, that's fine too.

anyway, any rough idea how old that cover idea is? 2 years?

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: November 23, 2010, 10:31:08 AM »

Maybe up to 2 years.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #42 on: November 23, 2010, 10:49:34 AM »

Maybe up to 2 years.
ok.

because i remember a 50 cent interview from like a year ago, in which he mentioned examples of projects that Dre lost interest in, including bishop's project.
not sure how much 50 knows about the whole situation, but if he's right, then wouldn't it be weird for Dre to act like he's 'winning'?

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: November 23, 2010, 10:55:41 AM »

Maybe up to 2 years.
ok.

because i remember a 50 cent interview from like a year ago, in which he mentioned examples of projects that Dre lost interest in, including bishop's project.
not sure how much 50 knows about the whole situation, but if he's right, then wouldn't it be weird for Dre to act like he's 'winning'?

What 50 was doin' was part of desensitizing the fans since Bishop was about to leave. Politics.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #44 on: November 23, 2010, 10:58:20 AM »
how sad.

so Dre really wanted to release Bishop's album after Detox?