Author Topic: DUBCNN: Crooked I "Hip-Hop Weekly Reloaded" Clip Empty, Finale over KUSH  (Read 680 times)

Knett

• 'G'
Re: DUBCNN: Crooked I "Hip-Hop Weekly Reloaded" Clip Empty, Finale over KUSH
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2010, 11:36:42 AM »
What's funny to me is that he says in the song too many indians running around with this weekly shit, I'm the chief!

Or something like that..
If he's talking about shit like the Friday series by Kanye and the Monday series by Swizz Beats.. he should really kill himself. These are just freestyles, those are whole new original songs!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU</a>

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2010, 12:13:32 PM »
If he was the chief he wouldn't back down....from making his songs
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

Knett

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2010, 03:35:23 PM »

Tell him to make some real songs first please. Freestyles are nice, and the first HHR series was nice, but cīmon man..
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU</a>

Gambler

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Raw Impact
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2010, 04:01:39 PM »

Tell him to make some real songs first please. Freestyles are nice, and the first HHR series was nice, but cīmon man..

who started putting out free weekly music? thought so.

and who is your favorite artist & how much music have they put out over the last 3 years? thought so.

dude started this trend, has given out albums worth of free music and u clowns want "real songs".

appreciate what he has done for the fans, for the game and for Hiphop ...

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2010, 05:05:24 PM »

Why do you have that particular south park clip on your signature?

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2010, 05:08:03 PM »
Did a 192kbs or better version of this song come out yet? (Finale)
(Kinda sucks we got 192kbs at best up until the last song...)

& +1 for that "Gangsta's Cry"  8)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2010, 01:34:23 AM »
Did a 192kbs or better version of this song come out yet? (Finale)
(Kinda sucks we got 192kbs at best up until the last song...)

& +1 for that "Gangsta's Cry"  8)

Yea. Gangstas Cry is insane, couldnt belive that dude is capable to make such a deep song, gotta be one of the deepest songs Ive ever heard.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

EFFeX

« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2010, 05:41:53 AM »
Another song that proves that Crooked's a dope lyricist and spitter, but not a songmaker. Even though it's just a freestyle, the hook on here is horrible and the features hurt the song. It really stood out to me when he freestyled on Rick Ross "The boss"....I was like damn, I would have felt that Crooked could kill any beat that Rick Ross had, but the song was just trash to me. He just needs to adjust his style to where it has replay value instead of the "freestyle" format, because he does that on his original songs as well.

Hook? There was a hook on this song?

Yes Mr. COB Crooked I there was a hook on your song....you just have to listen real closely  and then you can hear it....

if you need to listen real closely, i don't think that's a hook lol. hook's tend to jump out at you

Guess dude is talking about that part around 1:25 where it starts with " Why would you fuck with us..." thats not a hook lol

lol, hooks / choruses repeat throughout the track, a random 4 bars in the middle of the song isn't a hook.

Knett

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2010, 03:28:16 AM »

Why do you have that particular south park clip on your signature?

Cause to me that episode is the friggin' best. I damn near pissed myself watching that clip.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2010, 07:09:34 PM »
lol @ the mods deleting the old threads and starting their own each week
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2010, 07:33:20 PM »
Another song that proves that Crooked's a dope lyricist and spitter, but not a songmaker. Even though it's just a freestyle, the hook on here is horrible and the features hurt the song. It really stood out to me when he freestyled on Rick Ross "The boss"....I was like damn, I would have felt that Crooked could kill any beat that Rick Ross had, but the song was just trash to me. He just needs to adjust his style to where it has replay value instead of the "freestyle" format, because he does that on his original songs as well.

Yes Mr. COB Crooked I there was a hook on your song....you just have to listen real closely  and then you can hear it....

if you need to listen real closely, i don't think that's a hook lol. hook's tend to jump out at you

Guess dude is talking about that part around 1:25 where it starts with " Why would you fuck with us..." thats not a hook lol

lol, hooks / choruses repeat throughout the track, a random 4 bars in the middle of the song isn't a hook.

I figured that was the hook, I cut it off when one of the other dudes started spittin wack so I assumed it repeated itself! It sounded like it was tryin to be a hook

Anonymous.

• 'G'
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2010, 10:51:27 PM »

and who is your favorite artist & how much music have they put out over the last 3 years? thought so.

dude started this trend, has given out albums worth of free music and u clowns want "real songs".

LMAO at the thought so's

stans will make any excuse....been a big fan folliwin dude for pretty musg a decade but shits pathetic
Our Detox who Flop in heaven,
overrated be thy name,
thy wackness come,
thy will be done,
in Cali as it is in Europe,
give us this day our early leaks,
and forgive us our bootleggers,
for we promote those who bootleg the wankstas,
and lead us not into some gay shit,
but deliver us from wiggers,
Amen.

EFFeX

« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2010, 08:17:45 AM »

I figured that was the hook, I cut it off when one of the other dudes started spittin wack so I assumed it repeated itself! It sounded like it was tryin to be a hook

SMH

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2010, 08:50:12 AM »
If "Stans"   means fans so devoted that they would be willing to kill people for the sake of there Favorite Hip hop artist...I don't think Crooked I has any of those......so you are just being retarded using that word in a Crooked I thread.

Gambler

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Raw Impact
« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2010, 05:01:01 PM »

LMAO at the thought so's

stans will make any excuse....been a big fan folliwin dude for pretty musg a decade but shits pathetic

who is being a Stan? which part of what I wrote is not correct?
if I'm wrong u can call me any name u like but bottom line is what I wrote was right.
oh, and use the spell check button before u post next time.