Author Topic: How to Save Rap Music fuck Hip Hop  (Read 421 times)

darqawa

• 'G'
Re: How to Save Rap Music fuck Hip Hop
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2010, 06:19:26 AM »
I didn't get through the whole list, but I agree with much.  Did you also say,

STOP HATIN ON FIFTY CUZ YOU'RE A GAME FAN AND STOP HATIN ON GAME CUZ YOU'RE A G-UNIT FAN?

Gracias 8)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: How to Save Rap Music fuck Hip Hop
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2010, 08:02:01 AM »
Stop using Soulja Boy and his fans as an excuse as to why your favorite rapper isn't poppin' in tha same way.

Stop making artists do songs together to make both of the older generations and the newer generations "bond".  Me and Jay Electronica don't have 2 agree on the same song and artist all the time.  Me and my father don't have 2 crank up tha same song all the time either.

Stop saying Snoop Dogg and Dr. Dre have fallen off since Death Row/2001 but yet you're in all of their threads rambling and using the "oh i'm only being honest, u don't have 2 be a hater 2 dislike something" excuse to justify your dick suckin'.

Stop hoppin' in Daz's threads and saying "thank you, props! man" all of the time.  give some real feedback without the negativity.  just sayin...

Stop saying artists from 20/30 years ago fell off.

Stop saying that artists from 20/30 years ago are automatically better than some1 who just came out in let's say 2005.

STOP ALL OF THE UNFUNNY JOKES/*elano* THREADS on here

Make sure Lil' Kim puts her money where her mouth is from here on out the next time she says something about any female rapper (including Nicki Minaj).  She has to defend her title just like every other artist has and she has yet to really do that on wax.  Starting off with Gangsta Boo who was always way more G' and freakier than Kim has ever been and that bitch went Gospel for a second.

Old Skool New Yitty Hip Hop is NOT Poppin' anymore and it should'nt be forced on the youth if they don't like it.

In 2011 Finally acknowledge E40 and Too $hort as TRUE Hip Hop Legends the same way you do with the Jay Z's and Public Enemy's and them.  They HAVE earned their due.

Get off of this whole "The West Is Dead" shit in 2011.  It's not, your man is just probably wack and ain't all whutchu' think he/she is.

In 2011, EVERYBODY HAS TO SHOW THE SOUTH THE RESPECT THEY DESERVE.  Hip Hop is past the whole "corner's in south bronx" stage now and we shouldn't have 2 live kissing the asses of those people forever either.

Let people know about more Southern artists that never got their due like Tommy Wright III.  Son mirked Bone Thugs N Harmony (as a group) with 1 song and Bone never came back even though they knew who he was and knew he was respected; In all honesty it was a way harder diss track than track number 2 off "Dogg Food".  Plus that nigga had some of THE REALEST music you've ever heard in your life... swear

Gives props to the East for giving Rap tha style it has.  Like niggaz rhyme for a reason (simple or complexx) and New York has always kept that balance in the game like that helped elevate styles to become the norm, it's not all of the south, everybody plays their part and this is whut tha East does, normalize shit/regulate shit.  The south creates it, The east matures it, The midwest compliments it, and the west man's it up.  

other than that everything (almost) that everybody else said is on point.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 08:34:41 AM by Banned »