Author Topic: Tupac Takes Fan To The Prom  (Read 765 times)

woof

Tupac Takes Fan To The Prom
« on: November 24, 2010, 04:36:20 PM »

The late, great Tupac Shakur was a controversial figure known for his edgy lyrics and run-ins with the law, but he had a caring and considerate side to him which was shown when he took one of his fans to her prom. Read the story below of how a letter to Tupac’s fan club led to the rapper being a fan’s prom date.

“I had wrote a letter saying how much I loved his music to his fan club. At the end I made a joke saying that if he ever read this letter to please take me to my prom since my boyfriend had just broken up with me. About a month later there was a knock at my door and it was him! He was by himself. No reporters no homies just 2pac Shakur at my doorstep. He came in and talked to me and my mom and my brother for about fifteen minutes and asked me if I had gotten a dress yet. I said no and he said he would take care of it and gave me $1500 in all hundred dollar bills and told me to get something pretty. Prom day came and he called and said to be ready. A limo showed up with 2pac in it and went straight to my prom. Everyone was going crazy taking pictures but we hung out there for about thirty minutes. We danced to about five songs then he said he had business to take care of kissed me on the cheek and left. I think the world lost a great person when 2pac was killed and I will always remember his kindness.”

http://www.karencivil.com/2010/11/24/rewind-tupac-takes-fan-to-the-prom/

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Tupac Takes Fan To The Prom
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2010, 05:08:08 PM »
He was such a gently soul.......If it had been snoop dogg he would have bitch slapped her and called her a hoe...
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

StevenQBosell

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2010, 05:09:31 PM »
Damn, that pic is crazy, looks so good, almost seems photoshopped

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2010, 05:12:15 PM »

The late, great Tupac Shakur was a controversial figure known for his edgy lyrics and run-ins with the law, but he had a caring and considerate side to him which was shown when he took one of his fans to her prom. Read the story below of how a letter to Tupac’s fan club led to the rapper being a fan’s prom date.

“I had wrote a letter saying how much I loved his music to his fan club. At the end I made a joke saying that if he ever read this letter to please take me to my prom since my boyfriend had just broken up with me. About a month later there was a knock at my door and it was him! He was by himself. No reporters no homies just 2pac Shakur at my doorstep. He came in and talked to me and my mom and my brother for about fifteen minutes and asked me if I had gotten a dress yet. I said no and he said he would take care of it and gave me $1500 in all hundred dollar bills and told me to get something pretty. Prom day came and he called and said to be ready. A limo showed up with 2pac in it and went straight to my prom. Everyone was going crazy taking pictures but we hung out there for about thirty minutes. We danced to about five songs then he said he had business to take care of kissed me on the cheek and left. I think the world lost a great person when 2pac was killed and I will always remember his kindness.”

http://www.karencivil.com/2010/11/24/rewind-tupac-takes-fan-to-the-prom/

NOW THAT'S GANGSTA, AS USUAL PAC PROVES ALL HATERS (IN THIS FORUM ESPECIALLY) WRONG  ;)  ALSO THANKS TO THE WOMAN THAT SHARED HER EXPERIENCE WITH THE WORLD  ;)

papa-smurf

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2010, 10:40:18 PM »
pac was the most controversial but most positive rapper ever.fuck what flex talking about

IgnantMC

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2010, 10:54:39 PM »
That's just creepy. How many of you euros are jealous?

Muhfukka

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2010, 11:48:12 PM »
That's just creepy. How many of you euros are jealous?
hahaha

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2010, 01:37:35 AM »
thats cool shit i didnt know about

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2010, 01:39:21 AM »
Great story

2dog

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2010, 01:53:51 AM »
2pac >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the world
Sig cut down, keep decent sized.

Can you picture 2dog's prophecy?
Stress in the city, the cops is hot for me
The projects is full of bullets, the bodies is droppin
There ain't no stoppin me

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca</a>

dnjp4life

« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2010, 02:01:07 AM »
2pac >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the world

Enough already, please.  But for real that is a nice gesture.  Can you imagine any major rapper doing that these days?  I doubt it...

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2010, 02:04:02 AM »

Enough already, please.  But for real that is a nice gesture.  Can you imagine any major rapper doing that these days?  I doubt it...

Only with MTV present in full force.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2010, 02:52:05 AM »
was anyone else expecting the "fan" to be a guy? and 2Pac to be an impersonator from 2010?

StevenQBosell

« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2010, 02:58:21 AM »
was anyone else expecting the "fan" to be a guy? and 2Pac to be an impersonator from 2010?

LMAO, waht up Es-Jay, haven't seen you in a minute

kuruptDPG

« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2010, 03:54:09 AM »
lol if this is true she got fucked in the end

who cares though honestly lol