Author Topic: What can turn around this economy  (Read 995 times)

Matty

Re: What can turn around this economy
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2010, 03:32:32 PM »
y'all have too much faith in artificial intelligence and your government

not at all, government and corruption is probably the biggest problem blocking productive reform and progress. with better and more long-term orientated policy we'd be in a far, far better situation than where things are today. but at the root of it is our accounting system - money. it's so out of date and inaccurately reflecting of what needs to be valued in a future society.

some people believe there will always be a con because of human nature. that's a real interesting idea to explore and more to do with psychology. but i think right now things are so out of balance that instability is unavoidable. it's well on its way to unravelling.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2010, 04:00:36 PM »
y'all have too much faith in artificial intelligence and your government

not at all, government and corruption is probably the biggest problem blocking productive reform and progress. with better and more long-term orientated policy we'd be in a far, far better situation than where things are today. but at the root of it is our accounting system - money. it's so out of date and inaccurately reflecting of what needs to be valued in a future society.

some people believe there will always be a con because of human nature. that's a real interesting idea to explore and more to do with psychology. but i think right now things are so out of balance that instability is unavoidable. it's well on its way to unravelling.

you're right and I was just about to say something about "human error" too.

but honestly thinking about the BIG PICTURE in retrospect I think it's time for America to take a back seat for a little bit.  I mean how many more fast food workers do we need, how many more hair saloons & liquor stores can we fit on tha same block.  i mean if the WORLD economy is going to grow We should start developing undeveloped Countries/Land and start really spreading the shit out a lot more.  there's too many people in the United States all fighting for the same job and the same dollar and spending it all in tha same places and it's not getting us nowhere.

America can't grow anymore.  We invented the computer (only advanced technology is left to do), we have all of the cars, we have all of the "proper programs" like Welfare, UE Benefits and such, we have the Music, we had Crack Cocaine, we have all of the schools we need (college should just be a helluva lot cheaper), i mean honestly whut more can we do that would be significant (aka really fuckin matter).  Once everybody started coming over here and bandwagoning is when shit got fucked up.  It's too crowded over here and that's why all of our resources are going, it's time to start kickin' people out of the Country.  If anything we should make the cities (big cities, little cities) alot smaller and start moving some of these people to Rural County Mississippi and send some Careers (major careers) over those parts.  There's only so much to pass around and share.  

It's just like Old Europe/Spain (excuse my history) in 1491 when everything was drying out and it's just like old Europe before everybody invaded America and it's way too over populated.  It's time to discover "new land" and build from there.  If the US is the major key then we need 2 take care of it and stop pretending like we can save everybody and do everything.  We can't and we need 2 offer some type of incentives for people to migrate to other foreign lands so we can save what we have left.  After all of Mexico moves over here then what next, Afganistan?  Afgans will be complaining that they don't have equal rights and opportunities and that'll become the new "immigration" problem.  I just used them as an example (no disrespect).  

Matty

« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2010, 04:26:26 PM »
America needs to be a leader in the next technology boom (alternative energy etc) just for anyone to have decent prospects. And some type of rebalancing with the manufacturing base to address the whole China issue. I could lay out a really pessimistic outlook for the USA but it's ground that's been covered enough already. Needless to say there is going be some type of 'What the fuck?' style moment in the future and likely serious dislocation before they even think about doing the right thing. It's still all wealth transfer and extend/pretend for now. I'm not sure about all the details but it's the right time for everyone to keep their ear to the streets.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2010, 04:37:49 PM »
America needs to be a leader in the next technology boom (alternative energy etc) just for anyone to have decent prospects. And some type of rebalancing with the manufacturing base to address the whole China issue. I could lay out a really pessimistic outlook for the USA but it's ground that's been covered enough already. Needless to say there is going be some type of 'What the fuck?' style moment in the future and likely serious dislocation before they even think about doing the right thing. It's still all wealth transfer and extend/pretend for now. I'm not sure about all the details but it's the right time for everyone to keep their ear to the streets.

fuck all that, send those "green technology" jobs to Africa or Haiti and somewhere.  Let's BALANCE out the world economy before we think about America again.  I mean don't get me wrong, lord knows I want that Bill Gates money and I want to make it in America (way before I die) but I'd be fine if other countries started getting it together and becoming leaders too.  America is too over saturated now and there needs to be a nice decrease in population before we can think about "Booming" back again.  

Just imagine if 1,000,000 nice paying got created tonight overnight, how many people would get those jobs who deserve it and what would tha Racial outlook be.  No bias, I can garantee u right now at least 6 or maybe even 7 jobs out of 10 would go to white people who would turn around and just pocket tha money and buy beer and institutions meant for their own (no disrespect to u Matty).   Shit would still be fucked up for a majority of people who live over here (immigrants and all) and it wouldn't balance out shit and the Shell of America might look a little better but it would still be completely fucked up in a major way.  People put too much into their optimizm.  We wanted a female President and now we got Sarah Palin as the front runner (Hilary is leaving after this), We wanted a healthier McDonald's menu and obesity is at an all time high and it's still rising.  We got niggaz out tha hood by giving them Rap contracts and fame and some money and the Ghetto is still cursed and everybody's still broke and those cheap ass charities are just BandAids.  Deone Sanders (The Athlete) is tha only nigga that I can think of (off the top) at least creating a Charter School, what has Dr. Dre done, what about Quincy Jones?

I'm just sayin'... fuck America, let's start letting the rest of the world eat and let's start making this Big Circle of People we're feeding for nothing a little smaller.  That's the ONLY way it's gonna get better.  I hope I didn't make ur eyes bleed with all of this typing lol.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 04:40:12 PM by Respect This Pimpin' »

Matty

« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2010, 06:50:03 PM »
ima smoke weed and live on an island, screw this shit :bandit:

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2010, 05:08:49 AM »

America has FAR less now than it did, so does Europe, the manufacturing, all been stripped away, the real output from the economy, decimated as a result. The restructuring of the economy is why basically the reason why the only choice for people is these shitty ass jobs. The developed world is going full circle, the deindustrialised world is being ruined, gutted, by the same people who have held down the poorest parts of the world.  The IMF has done an excellent job of destroying the worlds wealth to then transfer it, in keeping with their role as an agent for the real owners of this world. Until the banks go to the wall, until derivatives are scrapped and until there is a gradual deleveraging as well as serious jail time for the perpetrators of the open fraud and collusion, then this is inherently going to be the way of the world.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2010, 12:57:53 PM »
i told u

Matty

« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2010, 09:37:06 PM »
radiotube, how about moving to china? it'll be like the new wild west. cheap hoes too.

westcoastriders

• 'G'
« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2011, 04:29:33 PM »
Fuck politics! Fuck the police and fuck the government! They can all kiss my ass! They stole from generations to gernerations form different people! Even Obama is just a puppet in the game! Change my ass!!! People need to open their eyes ans see what the fuck is really behind it all!! The system is made to work for them and history is written by the winners! Don't believe what you learned in school or what you heard on TV! We just got to stop being ignorant as people and educate ourselves on this shit if you want to make a turn around!

If I say bitch lets go, you already know, Westward Hoe!

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2011, 06:00:44 PM »
We're doomed

When school teachers make less money than managers at Taco Bell....

But these bitches can manage to be rich and famous....wtf!

Yeah....even Chewbacca on the right
« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 06:02:55 PM by .:DaYg0sTyLz:. »
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2011, 07:22:41 PM »
We're doomed

my god i can believe LO married shrek. it would of been more of a fit for big baby

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2011, 07:58:03 PM »
We're doomed

my god i can believe LO married shrek. it would of been more of a fit for big baby

She looks like Chyna and Fred Flinstones illegitimate daughter
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"