Author Topic: Tupac's Career on Death Row(Was he scared of Suge) New blog!  (Read 1085 times)

Leggy Hendrix

Re: Tupac's Career on Death Row(Was he scared of Suge) New blog!
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2010, 11:39:33 AM »
the number of google translator fails in this blog made it impossible to read all the way through  :-\

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Str8Notorious

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2010, 11:43:39 AM »
the number of google translator fails in this blog made it impossible to read all the way through  :-\

I dunno if thats a slick diss but theres no google translating here. Ive posted up videos on there to corrospond with the topic. Either say you didn't like it or keep it moving.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 11:55:41 AM by Str8Notorious »

Str8Notorious

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2010, 11:48:30 AM »
And for the record, I covered Pac's career on D.R. in depth since Ive been doing the Life After Death Row series so it was only right to do a touchup on him and give him his own personal dedication. Look for the stories on Tha Dogg Pound, Danny Boy, and Michel'le on Part III.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2010, 12:04:02 PM »
And for the record, I covered Pac's career on D.R. in depth since Ive been doing the Life After Death Row series so it was only right to do a touchup on him and give him his own personal dedication. Look for the stories on Tha Dogg Pound, Danny Boy, and Michel'le on Part III.

this is dope. a little insight for you pac stans. pac was shook of suge on some deebo chris tucker shit. dude was gettin' ganked(tha's old school west coast shit for u dummies) for his bank and not doing shit about it. how thugged out is that ? u think jay z woulda went through some shit like that or t.i. hell no !!!! u need to do one on snoop too and nate dogg on death row.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 12:09:31 PM by Classic Material »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Str8Notorious

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2010, 12:07:23 PM »

this is dope. a little insight for you pac stans. u need to do one on snoop too and nate dogg on death row.

Thanks partner.. I covered Suge, Dre, D.O.C. on part 1.  RBX, Sam Sneed, Lady of Rage, Jewell on Part 2 Im covering Tha Dogg Pound(Snoop, Daz, Kurupt, Nate, and Soopafly) on Part III

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2010, 12:10:20 PM »

this is dope. a little insight for you pac stans. u need to do one on snoop too and nate dogg on death row.

Thanks partner.. I covered Suge, Dre, D.O.C. on part 1.  RBX, Sam Sneed, Lady of Rage, Jewell on Part 2 Im covering Tha Dogg Pound(Snoop, Daz, Kurupt, Nate, and Soopafly) on Part III
can you post the others.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2010, 12:37:34 PM »
cool. i wonder was snoop gettin punked out like this. damn suge was doing niggas dirty.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2010, 01:03:30 PM »
there was also a rumor about mo preme getting punked for asking about his money. suge and them put that nigga out a hotel in his draws. LOL.

Str8Notorious

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2010, 01:11:57 PM »
Whats crazy was that they asked Preme about what happened and how Suge was punking him.. He got all antsy at the interviewer asked about it too. lol

Blood$

« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2010, 01:18:54 PM »
I don't read blogs at all, especially no 2Pac blogs, but this was an interesting read so props

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2010, 01:19:23 PM »
Excellent read, great piece of work.

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2010, 01:30:54 PM »
quote from blog "Death Row Records was what Tupac felt he needed at the time"

this is erroneous..........what happened was he needed to get out of jail and they offered to bail him out of jail....

he felt he needed to get out of jail at that time.......and he was hesitant at signing with death row...but he had to make a trade...

whoever wrote this blog got this part wrong....
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2010, 01:41:21 PM »
quote from blog "Death Row Records was what Tupac felt he needed at the time"

this is erroneous..........what happened was he needed to get out of jail and they offered to bail him out of jail....

he felt he needed to get out of jail at that time.......and he was hesitant at signing with death row...but he had to make a trade...

whoever wrote this blog got this part wrong....
he desperately wanted out of jail. no one (including interscope) wanted to bail him out. death row took advantage of pac being vulnerable at the time. and he sold his soul.