Author Topic: Tupac's Career on Death Row(Was he scared of Suge) New blog!  (Read 1083 times)

Str8Notorious

• Lil Geezy
Re: Tupac's Career on Death Row(Was he scared of Suge) New blog!
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2010, 11:15:29 PM »
From having Quincy Jones(Pac was engaged to his daughter) asking him to “fuck him in the ass”

What the hell?

This was according to Professor Griff

NoobCake

« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2010, 11:17:18 PM »
The bottom line is this:

What most people tend to forget about Tupac is that he gravitated towards so many people, and when he became involved with Death Row he put his 100 percent passion, energy and effort into that company.

Listen to that interview with Rob Marriot in August 1996. He's talking about distributing Makaveli Records through Death Row, the last session he had he is heard repeatedly repping Death Row. In that same interview, he speaks of Suge and him being some sort of kindred spirits, both of them pushing Dre off the label, complete control of the industry, etc.

Pac also delved into the gangbanging atmosphere of the label. Regardless of what people think of his "one love" or "gang unity" message in interviews or songs, he fully acted like an MOB Piru in every aspect. He got it tatted on the back of his right arm, started referencing swahili (a language used by Bloods), and ultimately got into it with the sects biggest rival - the Southside Crips.

Pac was NOT leaving Death Row.

After listening to that interview it's pretty obvious who Tupac was.  He was a delusional idiot who created his own little world where everybody was out to get him.  Dude was literally not right in the head by the time he was 25.

Str8Notorious

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2010, 11:20:20 PM »
wats with all the pac topics lately?

what' with you postin on here if you object to it?

anyone know why this dude said that about quincey......is there any truth to that....?

Professor Griff said that Quincy Jones created the homosexual rituals in Hollywood. He started talking about Pac and the rituals on this clip starting at 2:00 mark.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2010, 02:23:56 AM »
Griff just sounds like he's off his meds to me.

Mr Wicked

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • way more karma than posts
« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2010, 11:57:46 AM »

anyone know why this dude said that about quincey......is there any truth to that....?

Professor Griff said that Quincy Jones created the homosexual rituals in Hollywood. He started talking about Pac and the rituals on this clip starting at 2:00 mark.

I read this a couple of times now
everybody's talking about an interview with tupac saying that.
I've read a lot of tupac interviews back in the day
and I was surprised, because I never heard that before.
Where is this interview from 96 where pac is saying that?
I can't find it

btw, on your blog you wrote this:
Quote from: Str8Notorious
It was rumored that an infamous incident involving Tupac and the Death Row goons put the beats to him and gave him a brain tumor

correct me if I'm wrong
but as far as I know it's a scientific fact that you can't get a brain tumor from a beating
so that part is definitly wrong

FreeMac

• 'G'
« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2010, 04:34:57 PM »
As far as Pac being a "dilusional idiot", I think all true geniuses are a step out of reality. Here's a man who's been framed, robbed, shot, and sent to jail (all in that order) with absolutely no support system.

Biggie, although he didn't set him up, definately know about the hit (Bad Boy was being extorted by the real gangsters of NY) and failed to mention that to someone who helped him get in the game and really broaden his audience. Who wouldn't feel ultimate betrayal and want their rival completely removed from the game??

Say what you want, but I feel 'Pac in every aspect of that beef. Lets not forget that fat fuck waited til after 'Pac died to diss him.

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2010, 04:38:52 PM »
biggy never dissed pac......

"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

acgrundy

« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2010, 04:40:02 PM »
started referencing swahili (a language used by Bloods)

LMAO! this is truly classic!

FreeMac

• 'G'
« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2010, 05:06:34 PM »
^^ lol but check me out bruh, u gotta break it down for these ignant people. He was talkin that "enemiesss that try to C me, what it B like?" droppin lil jewels in his songs.

And who said biggie never dissed Pac?

"Slugs missed ya, we aint mad at cha"

"Now u restin with ya spirit above me
Or beneath me, your whole life u lived sneaky..
now u rest eternally sleepy, ya burned when ya creep me, rest where the worms and the weak be..."

"Hold ya toast shaky (reference to the NY theory that he shot himself in the balls), you slipped and tried to break me"

"Look what u made me do, my team in the marine blue, 6 coup"

GFOH sayin Pig never dissed Pac

Stan

« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2010, 07:50:53 PM »
^^ lol but check me out bruh, u gotta break it down for these ignant people. He was talkin that "enemiesss that try to C me, what it B like?" droppin lil jewels in his songs.

And who said biggie never dissed Pac?

"Slugs missed ya, we aint mad at cha"

"Now u restin with ya spirit above me
Or beneath me, your whole life u lived sneaky..
now u rest eternally sleepy, ya burned when ya creep me, rest where the worms and the weak be..."

"Hold ya toast shaky (reference to the NY theory that he shot himself in the balls), you slipped and tried to break me"

"Look what u made me do, my team in the marine blue, 6 coup"

GFOH sayin Pig never dissed Pac

Those are pretty ambiguous and could reference anything... literally.  If you need me to dissect them one by one I'll do that but seriously.. common  ::)

Str8Notorious

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #40 on: November 29, 2010, 08:53:12 PM »
Biggie has a history of shooting sublimals. Throughout that whole Life after Death album, He was shooting at everybody from Pac, Jeru Da Damaja, Wu Tang, Nas, and all of them. Its just the NY way of doing shit. Even Lil Cease confirmed that he was talking about Pac on Long Kiss Tonight even though Puff would later deny it in that same article(It was the XXL issue of the making of Life After Death)

Puffy was popping shit on tapes as well about Pac. I remember hearing this on the Bad Boy 96 mixtape:

Im not mad at them for firing back at Tupac because they had every right too.. I just hated the fact that they tried to play innocent in front of the camera while sneak dissing him on the low. Pac knew them niggas were firing back so thats why he kept on dissing them like he did.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 08:56:03 PM by Str8Notorious »

Str8Notorious

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #41 on: November 29, 2010, 09:00:09 PM »

I read this a couple of times now
everybody's talking about an interview with tupac saying that.
I've read a lot of tupac interviews back in the day
and I was surprised, because I never heard that before.
Where is this interview from 96 where pac is saying that?
I can't find it

btw, on your blog you wrote this:
Quote from: Str8Notorious
It was rumored that an infamous incident involving Tupac and the Death Row goons put the beats to him and gave him a brain tumor

correct me if I'm wrong
but as far as I know it's a scientific fact that you can't get a brain tumor from a beating
so that part is definitly wrong

Daz  said that.. Not me, Thats why I quoted the interview and posted it on the page. Notice how I said rumored. Didn't say it was official.

FreeMac

• 'G'
« Reply #42 on: November 29, 2010, 09:38:06 PM »
Come on, if Nas can acknowledge the fact that "Kick In The Door" was a diss to him, how can u deny "Long Kiss Goodnight" was about Pac??

Common sense.

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: November 29, 2010, 10:58:08 PM »
I agree that "long kiss goodnight"

was about pac......but simply talking about him is not dissing him.....in order to dis someone you have to " disrespect them clearly"

that song just mentioned pac it didn't disrespect him......so really big never dissed pac  and that is a fact

"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: November 29, 2010, 11:45:14 PM »
in order to dis someone you have to " disrespect them clearly"

B.S. Plenty subliminal messages in the rap scene.

Thing with those tracks is that they didn't surface until after PAC died.