Author Topic: DUBCNN: Snoop Dogg Releases New Single "Wet" (Audio)  (Read 1391 times)

MistaNova

Re: DUBCNN: Snoop Dogg Releases New Single "Wet" (Audio)
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2010, 03:58:22 AM »
Additionally, Snoop is asking his fans to create a video of them dancing to the new single “Wet.” The fan that garners the most video views, will win a trip to the U.K. courtesy of Snoop to celebrate the release of “Wet” in royal fashion. Fans can enter the contest by uploading their videos to YouTube and/or tweeting the video link to @SnoopDogg with the hashtag #WET. All contestants must title their YouTube video “Snoop Dogg Wet Dance.”

Lol, it's true that Snoop's completely forgotten who his core fanbase is.
As for the song, it's not great but it's not that bad either. Better than New Years Eve IMO.

EnzoUK

« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2010, 04:23:07 AM »
woww...this is ABSOLUTE SHIT.. words cannot describe..
Twitter: @EnzoUK

David Gutterman

« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2010, 05:02:07 AM »
i kinda had good hope for snoop when i heard him on kush,

but this shit right here's a new low in snoop's music career!

thugged out

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2010, 05:20:13 AM »
Additionally, Snoop is asking his fans to create a video of them dancing to the new single “Wet.” The fan that garners the most video views, will win a trip to the U.K. courtesy of Snoop to celebrate the release of “Wet” in royal fashion. Fans can enter the contest by uploading their videos to YouTube and/or tweeting the video link to @SnoopDogg with the hashtag #WET. All contestants must title their YouTube video “Snoop Dogg Wet Dance.”

As for the song, it's not great but it's not that bad either. Better than New Years Eve IMO.

yeah niggaz need to stick to the fans that made them n that will buy they records no matter wat. these tight jean wearing kids arent gon bump snoop no matter how hard he tries. he's to old dont nobdy wanna hear this bitch making music 4 people young enough to be his kids. snoops alaawyas been a bitch but he was the shit back in the day.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2010, 05:28:58 AM »
 Wow. wtf.
 He certeranly likes to experiment. He must be on some hard drugs to come up with this one.

sdmaxx1

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2010, 05:32:19 AM »

Exaclty what i thought this aint the gangsta snoop dogg sound and his core fanbase is gonna think its bullshit but remember in order for him to make money he has to produce a fuckin radio/mtv/bet pop hit and this is it. im sure it will bang but this is wack coming from a snoop dogg 90's fan terrible shit he needs to stop fuckin around and stick with his crew DPG and use the DGP producers fuck come on Snoop listen to your real OG fanbase!

NoobCake

« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2010, 05:34:53 AM »
90's Snoop was garbage.  He sounded like a retard on Doggystyle.  Snoop now is the best he's ever been.  This WET song is the shizzle nephew!!!!!!!!!

Portugoal

« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2010, 05:36:37 AM »
I'm surprised they even finished the song. :-\

darqawa

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2010, 06:21:13 AM »
Drip drip drip for me Mommy?  LOL this shit is str8 garbage :-X

GO SNOOP! ;D  He had the QUEEN in mind when he spit this!

StrEiht Up Menace

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • i hav a massive dick
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2010, 06:29:11 AM »
Snoops been a bitch for a while, but it was even more noticeable when he worked with Soulja Boy

Elkoizm

« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2010, 06:56:10 AM »
Well at least the West Coast has a version of Kanye's 'Love Lockdown'

JML-G

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2010, 07:02:48 AM »
Snoop should kill himself and make sure this upcoming album never comes out

Elkoizm

« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2010, 07:07:06 AM »
I would let this slide though considering he'll def be on Detox

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2010, 07:55:08 AM »
Snoop continues to impress  8)

Si-Chiggedy

« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2010, 08:27:15 AM »
Lmao you must be insane hating on this! Totally insane. Who wants to hear Snoop play the gangster on a 60 minute album? Seriously? This time is over, he would look like a joke doing a full gangster album. This track is th shit! The beat is awsome and this concept is fitting very well. I can see this doing big numbers (as for today's sales). This song would bang real hard in the trunk.

Seriously, if some bay area rapper did this you would praise it, just for the beat alone. I think beat and lyrics suit Snoop very well, this is really dope. I like how he's always doing new things. And please, this is by far no ordinary "auto-tune song".

This > Kush (Dre's voice is so sorry, listened to Forgot About Dre yesterday and Kush is a joke compared to that)
« Last Edit: December 01, 2010, 08:29:23 AM by Si-Chiggedy »
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill