Author Topic: Gran Turismo 5  (Read 320 times)

Invincible

Gran Turismo 5
« on: November 23, 2010, 07:37:29 AM »
Out tommorrow.

# A first for the franchise, vehicles will now show real-time damage and wear that reflect the driver’s treatment of the car. Cars will collect dirt (and can be washed at car washes) and will feature adaptive and accurate body deformation and performance damage based on point of impact and velocity (on select vehicles).

# Additional graphic touchups that add to the realism include smoke from tires, sparks that fly from vehicle rollovers, and dirt accumulation.

# More than 1000 licensed cars, including those representing racing organizations from around the globe such as NASCAR, World Rally Championship, Super GT and more.

# Players can create custom soundtracks from music stored on their PS3s to play in-game.

Who's getting it?

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
Re: Gran Turismo 5
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2010, 09:53:37 AM »
Been playing for 4 days now, i think i'm gonna sell it back EBgames are giving 50$ for it. It's not a bad game but it's not what they said it would be.
There is only 200 cars that are well designed, have an inside view and damages. And damages are veary week, even collin mcrae rally 2 did better in 1999.
If you are a fan of gt4 i recommand you get it, it's the same game, with the same circuits with better graphics but for those who were waiting for the real driving simulator, it's not.The IA is also a big let down.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2010, 10:57:39 PM »
^ How did you get a copy so early? Been hearing not so good things about it too.... but I'll still get it as I don't have a driving game.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2010, 04:54:45 AM »
my cousin works for eb games. You should try grid the game is a bit more arcade but much more fun. If you own an xbox get forza 3, only thing gt has on it is better details and lighting on cars everything else is better

pentru

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2010, 04:52:33 AM »
I played this game many times it is splendidly