Author Topic: Ice Cube gangsta or not?  (Read 686 times)

doggfather

Re: Ice Cube gangsta or not?
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2011, 11:44:52 PM »
Threads like this makes me realize that im getting too old for dubcc
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2011, 12:59:03 AM »
Dumbest question in these forums every now and then. All you need to know is that he is from the HOOD of SC and that alone makes him gangsta. Is he from a GANG?? NOPE. HAs he done time? Nope. He was just a regular dude that grew up in the WES COAST culture and was influenced like many of us from the HOOD but he was never really a CRIMINAL. I grew up in the SC and lived through different shit, like the RIOTS, GANGS, GOT JACKED, Dude Pulling OUT SHOTGUNS ON ME AND MY FAMILY (MAIN REASON WE MOVED), BUMS SLEEPING IN FRONT LAWN, UNCLES GETTING JUMPED IN THE CORNER LIQUOR STORE FOR THEIR JEWELRY, GUN SHOTS and GHETTO BIRD EVERY NIGHT, Bought me some CORTEZ and was sporting HAIR NETS on my head on the low low (PARENTS) haha. Parents sold clothes at the GHETTO LOCAL SWAP MEET, LISTEN TO RAP, HAD GHETTO FAMILY PARTIES TILL DAYLIGHT, SPORTED BUGS BUNNY T SHIRTS WHERE BUGS WAS WEARING BAGGY CLOTHES (MOST PEOPLE PROBABLY CANT RELATE OR DONT REMEMBER), think they only sold them at SWAPMEETS. ALL THE KIDS HAD THEM HAHA. WENT TO SCHOOL WHERE TEACHERS WERE STILL PHYSICALLY AGGRESSIVE AND YOU COULDN'T DO SHIT ABOUT IT HAHA (NO LIE). Can go on and on but through all that, if you saw me, you probably think i was WHITE and i go to College. hAHA. So i understand where Cube is coming from and understand who is a GANG MEMBER and who just like's to keep it GANGSTA YALL KEEP IT GANGSTA!!

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re:
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2011, 02:34:56 AM »
What difference does it make?

none at all, FREE POST LAKERS WOOT WOOT
:banana_llama: U GOT THAT RIGHT....... FREE POST THREAD!!!
you can close it yourself you know

OG MNL

« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2011, 05:55:45 AM »
ice cube is from 111 neighborhood but neva claiming anything in any single songs...however like most people said if u must question the credibility of every rappers u can start 500 thread

Just look at the rappers who died from gang-related gunfire : B-Brazy, Mausberg, BR from the Road Dawgs, Sinister, Fo Clipse.

king lou,joe boy,big syke's partna,duce duce's dude,watts town criminals member,fam bam clicc's member more recently...if it can complete your list lol

dnjp4life

« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2011, 07:22:49 AM »
I can't believe the thread starter even came up with a topic like this.  It's about 20 years too late.

westcoastriders

• 'G'
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2011, 10:30:33 AM »
Threads like this makes me realize that im getting too old for dubcc

Ice Cube is not a gangsta, watch ARE WE THERE YET
I would but its too gangsta! lol

If I say bitch lets go, you already know, Westward Hoe!

westcoastriders

• 'G'
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2011, 10:34:05 AM »
The difference is I can't stand fools that be puting themselves on blast saying their something that they ain't which of course 90% rappers do but I just like artist that are real with themselves insted they make being gangster look cool like its the thing to do and people follow along with this shit is real in the streets and people get tested when they off the mic! You act like a gangster on the mic fools will confront you on it!

westcoastriders

• 'G'
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2011, 10:40:31 AM »
Dumbest question in these forums every now and then. All you need to know is that he is from the HOOD of SC and that alone makes him gangsta. Is he from a GANG?? NOPE. HAs he done time? Nope. He was just a regular dude that grew up in the WES COAST culture and was influenced like many of us from the HOOD but he was never really a CRIMINAL. I grew up in the SC and lived through different shit, like the RIOTS, GANGS, GOT JACKED, Dude Pulling OUT SHOTGUNS ON ME AND MY FAMILY (MAIN REASON WE MOVED), BUMS SLEEPING IN FRONT LAWN, UNCLES GETTING JUMPED IN THE CORNER LIQUOR STORE FOR THEIR JEWELRY, GUN SHOTS and GHETTO BIRD EVERY NIGHT, Bought me some CORTEZ and was sporting HAIR NETS on my head on the low low (PARENTS) haha. Parents sold clothes at the GHETTO LOCAL SWAP MEET, LISTEN TO RAP, HAD GHETTO FAMILY PARTIES TILL DAYLIGHT, SPORTED BUGS BUNNY T SHIRTS WHERE BUGS WAS WEARING BAGGY CLOTHES (MOST PEOPLE PROBABLY CANT RELATE OR DONT REMEMBER), think they only sold them at SWAPMEETS. ALL THE KIDS HAD THEM HAHA. WENT TO SCHOOL WHERE TEACHERS WERE STILL PHYSICALLY AGGRESSIVE AND YOU COULDN'T DO SHIT ABOUT IT HAHA (NO LIE). Can go on and on but through all that, if you saw me, you probably think i was WHITE and i go to College. hAHA. So i understand where Cube is coming from and understand who is a GANG MEMBER and who just like's to keep it GANGSTA YALL KEEP IT GANGSTA!!
Now you see I can relate to that what you said here! You can look like a square ass dude but be gangsta as fuck knocking fools out and coming up! And the Bugs and Taz T shirt where they wearing baggy cloths I remember that shit! Shit I had my 1st pair of cortez when I was in 3rd grade and fools hit me up in the bathroom for it! lol old times good times!

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2011, 11:21:16 AM »
The difference is I can't stand fools that be puting themselves on blast saying their something that they ain't which of course 90% rappers do but I just like artist that are real with themselves insted they make being gangster look cool like its the thing to do and people follow along with this shit is real in the streets and people get tested when they off the mic! You act like a gangster on the mic fools will confront you on it!

Of course but we all know that aint the case anymore. Hell if Chris Brown can freely yell the word Blood like he is one and he does not get his card pulled, what does that tell you?

Even if Cube was a super crip, yall would say it's dumb as fuck a 4o something year old man is still banging. So as always here at the WCCF you pick your poison. You either a sellout or keeping it too real.

none at all, FREE POST LAKERS WOOT WOOT
:banana_llama: U GOT THAT RIGHT....... FREE POST THREAD!!!
you can close it yourself you know

Good idea.