Author Topic: Dubcnn: Complex Mag Previews Snoop's "Doggumentary Music" (Features/Producers)  (Read 1469 times)

MEECH WELLS

the album is gonna be dope shout out to dubcnn and rud lets go west coast!

hopefully you guys work on another <<GO AWAY>> type of ish!
we will homie im in the lab cooking up shit right now
GOODLOOKING HOMIE THTS A GOOD LOOK!

Snoop could use a hard beat.  "West Side Rollin" was the shit and that track y'all did called "Wannabe's" on the MIXTAPE version was classic (and i mean that).  BTW, your folks was the shit Meech, good tunes for dayz...
NEW WEST HONCHO

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Meech! Good 2 see u lurking around here bruh!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
LMFAO @ snoop's new musical direction. wtf no teddy riley or the five heartbeats ???? LOL.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

DETOX OVER B.O.S.S

i don´t know why...but i would see a Snoop Dogg Feat. Crooked I & Tech N9ne song on there...

MEECH WELLS

Meech! Good 2 see u lurking around here bruh!
4sho nima you know i fucks with you and dubcnn! west up!
NEW WEST HONCHO

MEECH WELLS

The mix on take you home is bangin yall me and battle cat mixed it and kokane did more vocals so its supa bangin look out for tht we bacc in the building!
NEW WEST HONCHO

Mista Rosa

That's wassup!! Been listening to Tha Last Meal this saturday, definitely anticipating that new Kokane-Meech-Snoop collab! But damn it was about time you guys do it!
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Mista Rosa

Meech, i wanted to ask you about The Ghetto Gospel EP you produced for Kokane! Remember?! What's up with that, any chance we hear it some day?? Don't waist good music! 8) 8)
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

MEECH WELLS

That's wassup!! Been listening to Tha Last Meal this saturday, definitely anticipating that new Kokane-Meech-Snoop collab! But damn it was about time you guys do it!
4sho homie thats a good look it was time for me and the big dogg to reunite!
NEW WEST HONCHO

MEECH WELLS

Meech, i wanted to ask you about The Ghetto Gospel EP you produced for Kokane! Remember?! What's up with that, any chance we hear it some day?? Don't waist good music! 8) 8)
yep look out for alot on meech wells kokane ima be on his next project most def and lookouut for alot of new joints with kokane featued on the hooks of meech wells production we just did 25 joints with hooks and still working!
NEW WEST HONCHO

Avalanche

the song on ustream with pretty ricky sounds pretty nice.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

well you don't have to go back in time, but it's no secret that posters on here (including myself) like your instrumentals from the no limit era ;)

KrazySumwhat

Definately glad to hear that Snoop an meech working toghter again. A little dissapointed no Soopafly involvement again though.... Seems strange no Kurupt also.
 So i guess the idea of having Swizz produce the whole thing is well an truely been canned? lol

MEECH WELLS

well you don't have to go back in time, but it's no secret that posters on here (including myself) like your instrumentals from the no limit era ;)
4sho homie always elevating and updating!
NEW WEST HONCHO