Author Topic: How About, Last Night...  (Read 207 times)

Trauma-san

How About, Last Night...
« on: December 26, 2002, 03:13:50 PM »
I broke my toe, LOL.  Yall ever done that? I've broke my toe about 5 times.  Hurts like hell, but you can't do anything about it, because if you go to the doctor, there's nothing they can do.  It just grows back together.  My appendages get some abuse.  I break my toe from time to time (just walking barefoot and accidentally bump into something usually), and when I was younger, I played ball everyday... I used to CONSTANTLY have a jammed finger, I broke a finger one time, didn't go to the hospital then either.  

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
Re:How About, Last Night...
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2002, 03:38:48 PM »
Lol, you remind me of Samual L Jackson in Unbreakable.  ;D
But anyway, that shit seems fucked up, I dont see anyway how in the heck I can get my toe brokin', hehe but I did broke my arm a few times & that was a pitty..
« Last Edit: December 26, 2002, 03:39:28 PM by 40oz Graphire Dr. Funk »
40oz Graphire

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2002, 03:41:33 PM »
How can I be Dr. Glass if you broke your ARM twice? hahahaha

I ain't even clumsy, it's just I never clean my house, hahaha.  I have guitars and boxes and chairs and everything else laying around, and sometimes I hit something in the dark, and if you kick something hard enough, your toe will break, LOL.  man, it HURTS too, then later that day, your toe will turn purple.  it looks like crap right now.  

bez

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2002, 04:05:12 PM »
nice christmas present. lol

I broke my hand man and about 3 weeks later I went to the doctors, I didnt even know it was broke.  I gained it by twating my brother, lol its all good though!

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2002, 07:33:53 PM »
i broke my toe twice,  once i stubbed it on washin machine an one time i wasnt wearin any shoes an i dropped a baseball bat on it

~|~PimpFemcee~|~

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2002, 08:38:40 PM »
I broke my arm once! and I have a torn ligament in my leg and it hurts like FUCK fah real only 5 more weeks fah this stupid cast!  :D
I'm no longer a PimpFemcee I did wrong and shall never be respeacted as a femcee again...
[size=8]Overseer is GOD! TrUe TrUe[/size]
Inta Kird!!!!!

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2002, 08:39:48 PM »
i never broke ne bones

EM28

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2002, 08:30:35 AM »

BigBaller24

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2002, 11:12:05 PM »
I have never broke my bones.  

peace

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2002, 11:32:24 PM »
I got in a fight in 9th grade and chipped my rib......shit killed me.......

I boxed my cuzzin once and broke my right thumb, but he hit me wit a stick......it waz boxing till we got off da trampoline and fucked around eachother wit sticks......

Ummm, and also I played Rugby once (if yall know wat that is, 1 of that Most Hardcore Sports).......well, I broke my left shoulder and had 3 operations.......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Trauma-san

« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2002, 01:47:34 PM »
I've broken 4 things...

I've broken fingers a couple times, playing basketball, etc.

I've broken toes a couple times, stubbing them, etc. like above.

when I was 3, I fell off a beach ball and hit my head on the wall, and cracked my skull open.  I still have a dent in my head from it, lol.  

About 2 years ago, I went to Carowinds, the local theme park with a few friends.  This girl I liked was sitting in front of me, and we road Thunder Road, the biggest roller coaster in the park.  Going down the first hill, she reached her hands up, and I reached around the seat to tickle her, when we hit the bottom valley of the hill, it threw me into the bar and broke 2 of my ribs, LOL.  Yall haven't experienced pain until you've broken ribs.  You can't breathe, you can't move, you can't walk, you can't even lay down, because it stretches your abs out and kills you.  

bez

« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2002, 05:54:14 PM »
I've broken 4 things...

I've broken fingers a couple times, playing basketball, etc.

I've broken toes a couple times, stubbing them, etc. like above.

when I was 3, I fell off a beach ball and hit my head on the wall, and cracked my skull open.  I still have a dent in my head from it, lol.  

About 2 years ago, I went to Carowinds, the local theme park with a few friends.  This girl I liked was sitting in front of me, and we road Thunder Road, the biggest roller coaster in the park.  Going down the first hill, she reached her hands up, and I reached around the seat to tickle her, when we hit the bottom valley of the hill, it threw me into the bar and broke 2 of my ribs, LOL.  Yall haven't experienced pain until you've broken ribs.  You can't breathe, you can't move, you can't walk, you can't even lay down, because it stretches your abs out and kills you.  

dam I suspect with all your problems you actually look like E.T now. lol

Suga Foot

« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2002, 07:08:58 PM »
I broke my thumb playing rugby, that's about it

mauzip

« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2002, 07:59:54 PM »
the only thing i ever broke is my jaw...

Trauma-san

« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2002, 08:50:35 PM »
Nah, LOL just a few setbacks, LOL.  I can proudly say none of them even required a hospital visit, I'm built for pain.  I accidentally stabbed my eye one time, LOL... I walked into a tree branch, and it scratched my eye... that REALLY hurt, well, I wouldn't go to the hospital, so I insisted on going to the movies with my friends like I had planned, LOL.  My eye was watering the whole time, basically I was crying through the whole movie.  couldn't see to drive, so I had my girl drop me off at my house, went to bed, woke up the next morning could barely open my eye.  2 days later went to the eye doctor, and the guy was like "good god, you must have an incredible pain tolerance, most people with a scratch that bad would be crawling in here".