Author Topic: Dr. Dre: “I’ve Actually had Tests on my Body, & the Doctor Said I’m 31”  (Read 1932 times)

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
A thread about Dre current physical shape is 2 pages and running .... wtf  :laugh:

EnzoUK

lmao are you sucking in for that pic?.....first of all if you knew about the gym you would know that working out has different results for people with different body types and there are many other factors to it.

You started off as a really skinny dude. Dre isn't skinny, he's always had the potential to be ripped, he just never applied himself til now. He may or may not have used steroids, but it isn't that hard to see how with some dedicated training he could have gotten to where he is today.

nop i just dont train abs..& im bulking atm so i look like shit in tha pic. explain your theory of he has the "potential to be ripped" Ripped = Low Bodyfat, you mean he has the potential to be big, which he is, because hes always been a fairly big dude, he just never applied himself. trust me, you just dont get THAT big in the space of a fews years, it takes a longg time to get that big no matter who you are.

so some kid argues that he goes to the gym for 5 days a week for two years and takes supplement DRE MUST BE ON STERIOIDS? 

Get out of here. 

i dont argue that i go the gym, its a fact & i'v backed it up. go make a thread on the bodybuilding.com forums and post a pic of dre, ask the members what they think, then come back here and argue that im wrong. pretty sure 100% will say hes on roids. why even argue with me when you don't know shit about the subject?
Twitter: @EnzoUK

acgrundy

lmao are you sucking in for that pic?.....first of all if you knew about the gym you would know that working out has different results for people with different body types and there are many other factors to it.

You started off as a really skinny dude. Dre isn't skinny, he's always had the potential to be ripped, he just never applied himself til now. He may or may not have used steroids, but it isn't that hard to see how with some dedicated training he could have gotten to where he is today.

nop i just dont train abs..& im bulking atm so i look like shit in tha pic. explain your theory of he has the "potential to be ripped" Ripped = Low Bodyfat, you mean he has the potential to be big, which he is, because hes always been a fairly big dude, he just never applied himself. trust me, you just dont get THAT big in the space of a fews years, it takes a longg time to get that big no matter who you are.

so some kid argues that he goes to the gym for 5 days a week for two years and takes supplement DRE MUST BE ON STERIOIDS? 

Get out of here. 

i dont argue that i go the gym, its a fact & i'v backed it up. go make a thread on the bodybuilding.com forums and post a pic of dre, ask the members what they think, then come back here and argue that im wrong. pretty sure 100% will say hes on roids. why even argue with me when you don't know shit about the subject?

I do know shit about the subject.  I have been working out for years and done a lot of reading on health, diet, and exercise.  I also don't claim to know things that I don't have proof for.  You have zero proof that dre took roids.  I don't know if he did or didn't, and honestly I don't care whether he did or not.  However I'm not going to act like a jackass and claim for 100% sure that he did, when I have never even met the guy.

It is a fact that you cannot just look at a person and know whether or not they did steroids.  If it were possible to do that, then pro athletes would be busted all the time.  Use some common sense you fucking moron.

Portugoal

Go to a fucking Mens Health forum to discuss this kind of stuff.

EnzoUK

It is a fact that you cannot just look at a person and know whether or not they did steroids.  If it were possible to do that, then pro athletes would be busted all the time.  Use some common sense you fucking moron.

okay

Twitter: @EnzoUK

Sikotic™

But you're 67 in the face, Dre.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Triple OG Rapsodie

Get out of here. 

lol going to the gym doesn't give you any credibility. I'm pretty sure most of us do, me included. I started seeing results in a couple of months. Its easy for me to see how Dre could have gotten to where he is today considering he already has the body type for it. You starting off as a skinny dweeb trying to get buff is an entirely different story.

Also that was a stupid pic to post. Dre doesn't look like a freak. You haven't even seen what he looks like with his shirt off.

Leggy Hendrix

Go to a fucking Mens Health forum to discuss this kind of stuff.

this thread is yes homo

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Blood$

this thread should be deleted and most people in here should act like they never posted anything

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
this thread is super homo
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Get out of here.  

so 11 years isnt enuff, huh?

::)

MarshColin

I think at some point in recent years he was on HGH. I'm basing this on the way his face/head looks though, and not how many times a week I go to the gym lol. HGH is known to make your facial bones grow and in my opinion that looks like what has happened to Dre. Just my opinion though.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

I think at some point in recent years he was on HGH. I'm basing this on the way his face/head looks though, and not how many times a week I go to the gym lol. HGH is known to make your facial bones grow and in my opinion that looks like what has happened to Dre. Just my opinion though.

correctumundo..
his face changed..
but the facial bone-structure didnt change at all, the fat disappeared

or maybe im wrong..
thing is though, face structure-growth stops at the age of 25, generally..

*EDIT*

hell wit this discussion.. lol

:laugh:
« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 08:52:25 PM by imsohappydatmydiccsbig »

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
it'd be funny if that's the same shit in both photos
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

acgrundy

okay

Again, you have zero proof.  It looks like he did steroids, but you don't have proof.  Again, just answer my simple question: Why is there drug testing of pro athletes if it is possible to just look at a person and tell whether or not they have used steroids?