Author Topic: (Topic Change) 50 Cent Reacts To Ja Rule's 2 Year Prison Sentence!  (Read 661 times)

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
http://www.sohh.com/2010/12/ja_rules_rap_career_in_jeopardy_as_gun_t.html

Rapper Ja Rule's future in hip-hop may be in jeopardy after he appeared in a New York court room today and pleaded guilty to a 2007 gun possession charge.

Although he will not be officially sentenced until February, Rule is expected to serve two years behind bars.

Wearing dark-blue jeans and a black sweater, the rapper said "guilty" and answered yes to a judge's questions in a low voice. "Because of your guilty plea here today, you'll have a record of having committed a violent felony. This is a very serious matter," Manhattan state Supreme Court Justice Richard Carruthers told the rapper. Ja Rule's lawyer, Stacey Richman, had no immediate comment. Specifically, the rapper admitted to a charge that involves attempting to have a loaded gun outside one's home or workplace. Ja Rule was promised two years in prison when he is sentenced in February. (Wall Street Journal)
Details on the trial hit the Internet Monday (December 13) morning.

Rap star Ja Rule may soon be in the spotlight in a New York City courtroom. A trial could start as soon as this week in a gun-possession case stemming from a July 2007 stop of his luxury sports car. He was scheduled for a court date Monday. Police say they found a loaded semiautomatic gun in a rear door of his $250,000-plus Maybach after it was stopped for speeding following a Manhattan concert. The chauffeured car also had a suspended registration and no insurance, police said. The platinum-selling rapper has pleaded not guilty to criminal weapon possession. His lawyer has said the traffic stop was unjustified and has questioned a type of DNA analysis used in the case. (Associated Press)
Duke University Professor Marc Anthony Neal, who teaches African American culture, has weighed in on Rule's legal woes and believes the case has kept the rapper relevant.

"That has been a common strategy among folks who need to sell records and sell product," said Neal. "If the product itself is not going to help them sell anything, they have to find all kinds of ways, shape and form and notoriety. The criminal justice system is one of the best ways to do that...There are many folks who thought that even the gun charge that came up in 2007 was an attempt for him to have some sort of viability or visibility -- and I think the delays are directly connected to trying to keep his name out there some way, somehow." (WYNC News)
Rule's incident took place in summer 2007 after leaving a Lil Wayne concert he performed at.

Ja Rule was leaving the Beacon Theater when his car was stopped. Police said they smelled marijuana and found a .40-caliber semiautomatic gun in the rear driver's side door. He wasn't charged with drug possession, and a judge threw out the rapper's statement to police that he had "a little bit of weed" in his pocket. (Baltimore Sun)
Last summer, Rule reflected on the seriousness behind his gun case.

"I got a job to do right now so I haven't really been thinking about it, I've been trying to block it out," Ja said in an interview with DJ Vlad. "You don't want things like that interfering with your work, so, that is a very serious situation. I'm gonna deal with it accordingly -- [I'm facing] four years...[When Lil Wayne took his plea deal], I was a little disappointed because I feel as though there was an injustice being done in this case. It's the same night of my arrest. We got arrested within hours apart...I felt both parties were innocent. But you know, this is the business we're in and the things we got to deal with. Sometimes we gotta make a decision -- he made one and I made one, now we gotta deal with the consequences." (Vlad TV)
« Last Edit: December 13, 2010, 11:47:23 AM by Hoodlum204 »

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Ja Rule Punished With 2 Year Jail Sentence In Gun Case
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2010, 11:15:30 AM »
Go peep 50's twitter.

Elano

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2010, 11:19:11 AM »
Go peep 50's twitter.

Jah came out the court room yelling who the f**k cancelled christmas. Lol  ;D

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2010, 11:42:32 AM »

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2010, 11:43:31 AM »
from 50 & Ja's Twitters......Seen These On SOHH

http://www.sohh.com/2010/12/50_cent_reacts_to_ja_rules_jail_sentence.html

G-Unit leader 50 Cent has shared his public reaction to Ja Rule being sentenced to two years in jail today on a 2007 gun possession charge.

Writing on Twitter, 50 wasted no time taunting his rap rival.

"Damn da homie jah rule gotta do 2 years. Tell him I said don't worry I got him when he come home. Lol," Fif tweeted Monday (December 13).
"Yo word to my mother if anybody knock jah out and f**k him in jail its gonna be on. Lol"
"Yal know I'm crazy as f**'k so don't mess with my little homie jah. Lol"
"I'm well connected, I'm a say it again. I'm well connected don't f**k with my little homie jah"
"You see I was just trying to look out the homie now he mad at me why? lol"
"I don't wish jail on nobody stay strong you little punk. Lol"
"The tweets I wrote were funny till I thought about who's gonna take care his kids. We ain't gonna forget about you little man. Lol" (50 Cent's Twitter)
Rule responded to 50's tweets with his own taunts.

"@50cent N*gga u P*SSY shut up before I smack u in yo mouth again lol!! The nerve of some n*ggas!!!," Ja responded.
"Yo boo boo chill out before I tell twitter nation your Lil secret lmfao #dildofif!!!"
"#Dildofif I heeeerrd about u!!! Haha" (Ja Rule's Twitter)

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: (Topic Change) 50 Cent Reacts To Ja Rule's 2 Year Prison Sentence!
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2010, 11:57:22 AM »
haha.. 50 is hilarious

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2010, 12:28:07 PM »
Where have I been? Why is Ja going to jail?

wardy

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2010, 04:28:25 AM »
Ja's twitter is been hacked atm and he will be mad as fuck when he sees what these hackers have said.

http://twitter.com/Ruleyork

yo real talk after wankster dropped i started using heroin heavy
less than 20 seconds ago via web
Reply Retweet .   i went from doing shows on mtv to doing shows in rikers, aint that a bitch
6 minutes ago via web
Reply Retweet .   @raihangh how you gon say im not a real nigga, im a trending topic bitch ass nigga
6 minutes ago via web in reply to raihangh
 Reply Retweet .   Who wants my house number, my kids be sleeping but i dont give a fuck
7 minutes ago via web
Reply Retweet .   @noreaga http://tinyurl.com/283q7uf nigga fuck you
8 minutes ago via web in reply to noreaga
 Reply Retweet .   @thegame is one of the fakest niggas in the game pun intended
8 minutes ago via web
Reply Retweet .   man i just texted @50cent, told him id sign to gunit for 50 g's
12 minutes ago via web
Reply Retweet .   @UPTOWNHARRYO fuck you nigga you aint look out for me either
13 minutes ago via web in reply to UPTOWNHARRYO
 Reply Retweet .   irv gotti aint looking out for none of his former artists, he worried about some of the true stories coming out about him and chris stokes
16 minutes ago via web
Reply Retweet .   @realmattyG this is jeffery atkins man holla
18 minutes ago via web in reply to realmattyG
 Reply Retweet .   im bot to go to this nigga @50cent house and sit in his driveway till we squash this beef
21 minutes ago via web
Reply Retweet .   Say "Dynamite Music single 'When They See Me' is blowing up click
27 minutes ago via web
Reply Retweet .   @jaggdlynx email me @ ruleyork@me.com goes straight to my iphone
29 minutes ago via web in reply to jaggdlynx
 Reply Retweet .   @offthatop you tha nigga for real #rubberducky
29 minutes ago via web
Reply Retweet .DJBRyte    Talkin about Ja Rule & 50 this morning on the BBMS... TUNE IN!!! www.103jamz.com @DJBRyte @DJBeeOnline @AnguzBlack
33 minutes ago via web
Retweeted by Ruleyork and 2 others
Reply Retweet .   @BigTiggerShow fuck u nigga your more irrelevent then me
30 minutes ago via web
Reply Retweet .   @Michelle_Mchll lemme smang it...
34 minutes ago via web in reply to Michelle_Mchll
 Reply Retweet .   @dynamizzy website www.dynamitemusicworld.com this my nigga
35 minutes ago via web
Reply Retweet .   i ben trying to get verified for a year and when i said ja rule nigga they said who?, i wish @50cent would just call me
36 minutes ago via web
Reply Retweet .   @Tekmo why everyone saying im hacked? cant i just vent and fuck around?
41 minutes ago via web in reply to Tekmo
Damn ive had more retweets in the last 15 minutes then i have albums sold in the last 6 years
44 minutes ago via web
Reply Retweet .   @CassiaChooChoo @offthetop show me your tittays and ill trade you a signed autograph of all my movies with steven segal
about 1 hour ago via web in reply to CassiaChooChoo
 Reply Retweet .   fuck @irvgotti that nigga ruined my career, all the drugs, rapin me on royalties, now im going to jail for 2 years....
about 1 hour ago via web
Reply Retweet .   i wish i coulda signed to g unit
about 1 hour ago via web
Reply Retweet .   @BOLLYWOODBEAV how many records you sold?
about 1 hour ago via web in reply to BOLLYWOODBEAV
 Reply Retweet .   @KarlaVaVaVoom shut up bitch, before me and blackchild mean mug you and grunt over a beat
about 1 hour ago via web in reply to KarlaVaVaVoom
 Reply Retweet .   @MizBeHaVin79 @50cent soon my nigga soon
about 1 hour ago via web in reply to MizBeHaVin79
 Reply Retweet .   but yo for real, why @50cent, had to go at me so hard? clap back was the goat song btw
about 1 hour ago via web
Reply Retweet .   follow @offthatop he is the realest #rubberducky on twitter, where would i be with out him? probably in jail for 2 years..er wait
about 1 hour ago via web
Reply Retweet .   me and irv used to pop extacy analy, gets to your blood stream faster #truestory
about 1 hour ago via web
Reply Retweet .   WHERE WOULD I BE WITH OUT YOUUUUUUUUU
about 1 hour ago via web
Reply Retweet .   email me @ ruleyork@me.com
about 1 hour ago via web
Reply Retweet .   shout out to allhiphop.com #ic the world most dangerous site #kimilost
about 1 hour ago via web
Reply Retweet .   @grouchygreg is my nigger for real son, he is behind all this word to @allhiphopcom
about 1 hour ago via web
Reply Retweet .   aight for real tho let me stop playing like i was hacked shout out to @virgo_de_azul she the bestest
about 1 hour ago via web
Reply Retweet .   We should make #offthatop #allhiphop #rubberducky #crayons tranding topics,
about 1 hour ago via web
Reply Retweet .   @dmx is right, i wish i was him
about 1 hour ago via web
Reply Retweet .   i got 21 questions for my nigga @50cent booty hole, your gonna visit for 2 years right?
about 1 hour ago via web
Reply Retweet .   my nigga @50cent is the greatest rapper alive, i wish #ihadcrayons and #rubberducky
about 1 hour ago via web
Reply Retweet .   @50cent ill suck yo dick #holllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
about 1 hour ago via web
@ElliottWilson im not hacked i love #rubberducky #hehascrayons #offthatop check this out my wife is nekked http://tinyurl.com/283q7uf
about 1 hour ago via web in reply to ElliottWilson
 Reply Retweet .   @50cent, i love you curtis we coulda been great together #rubberducky
about 1 hour ago via web
Reply Retweet .   @50cent man why you had to go in on my career like that tho? you fucked my money up, i get it, your smarter, better rapper...
about 1 hour ago via web
Reply Retweet .   @50cent, Listen man, i was thinking, im sorry i slapped you, i wanna appologize for everything
« Last Edit: December 14, 2010, 04:40:06 AM by wardy »

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2010, 04:46:09 AM »
^^

haha, that's hilarious :laugh: bit of a shame though.. but still hilarious

wardy

« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2010, 04:56:56 AM »
Here's more LOL tbh this is getting Ja some publicity as Twitter is goin nuts over it

@jadakiss, was scared to diss puffy but he had to cuz ruff ryders threatend to not release his album
2 minutes ago via web
Reply Retweet .   @TheRealNeeKo shit my speakers stay going hammER
3 minutes ago via web in reply to TheRealNeeKo
 Reply Retweet .nigthkid    @Ruleyork rt me
4 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter in reply to Ruleyork
 Retweeted by Ruleyork
Reply Retweet .   @OfficialMissTee bitch when i was in london you had three dicks in you and 2 waiting
4 minutes ago via web in reply to OfficialMissTee
 Reply Retweet .   @HovaWitness suwoooooo
5 minutes ago via web in reply to HovaWitness
 Reply Retweet .   on the hard knock life tour memphis bleek got his own dressing room, i had to share with dmx dogs
6 minutes ago via web
Reply Retweet .   my nigga @SnoopDogg wont even do a song with me
6 minutes ago via web
Reply Retweet .TheHonorableAT    @Ruleyork OTT Hit me with a RT. Thanks.
9 minutes ago via TweetDeck in reply to Ruleyork
 Retweeted by Ruleyork
Reply Retweet .   @Mysonne1 nigga stick to being a nobody like your boy @noreaga
10 minutes ago via web in reply to Mysonne1
 Reply Retweet .   charlie baltimore gave the best head, i swear to allah
11 minutes ago via web
Reply Retweet .   @ThaAHHKilla this nigga was fucking my wife, while i was banging out ashanti sorry @nelly
14 minutes ago via web
Reply Retweet .   love aint pain, not being on g unit/shady records is

wardy

« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2010, 05:03:08 AM »
me and wyclef got into a scuffle in the hit factory, cuz i told him pras was a better artist and actor then he would ever be
half a minute ago via web

@tyga dont even care about his mom she still in the hood 14721 S Normandie Ave, Apt 3 Gardena, CA 90247-2963 (310) 324-4034
5 minutes ago via web
Reply Retweet

Okka

« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2010, 05:22:34 AM »
Hahahahahahah

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2010, 08:03:55 AM »
lmfao...Yeah Shits Gotten Out Of Hand!! Entertaining Though!! lol

(AllHipHop News) As if pleading to a two-year prison sentence yesterday wasn't enough, Queens, New York rapper Ja Rule must now contend with hackers, who seem to have taken over his Twitter account.

An authorized person gained access to Ja Rule's official account Twitter.com/RuleYork around 5:30 AM this morning, about an hour after the rap star's last official Tweet, which commented on the snow falling in New York.

Starting around 5:30 AM, fans of Ja Rule were confused when they began reading a series of tweets suggesting that he was surrendering to his nemesis, fellow  Queen's rapper 50 Cent.

"Listen man, i was thinking, im sorry i slapped you, i wanna appologize [sic] for everything," the intruder tweeted to 50 Cent. "man why you had to go in on my career like that tho? you fucked my money up, i get it, your smarter, better rapper…"

A few tweets later, it was obvious that it was not Ja Rule sending the messages, as the insults began. First they were directed at 50 Cent, but a number of others were sent messages too, including 50 Cent, Nore, Tyga, The Game, Big Tigga, Gunplay of Triple C's, and others, to the shock of the Ja Rule's fans.

As of press time, the hacker was tweeting away, sending out numerous messages, including that sent Ja Rule's personal cell phone number to his 34,000 followers.

"I don't believe this," tweeted one of Ja Rule's followers, while another told the hacker: "I'm convinced you aint Ja and I'd like to rob u."

Muhfukka

« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2010, 11:23:17 AM »
i see ja rule as a candidate for suicide

wardy

« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2010, 02:53:59 PM »
Looks like he has just got hacked again, someone has it in for Ja today.