Author Topic: Manny & Damon to Rays.  (Read 184 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Manny & Damon to Rays.
« on: January 21, 2011, 11:41:48 PM »
http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20110121&content_id=16475434&vkey=news_mlb&c_id=mlb

Fuck my life lol.

I mean, I'd prefer to have Carl Crawford then both of them; but it's a pretty good replacement.

Two players that can realistically break out & hit over .300 this year. Just when this division looked like it was going to be just us & the Sox. :-X

We have yet to find another starter.

But good news, Baseball season is approaching us. We're under a month away from pitchers & catchers. 8)

theremedy360

Re: Manny & Damon to Rays.
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2011, 08:34:52 AM »
If the Rays win the division with their pathetic payroll matched to your ridiculously unfair payroll you should jump off a building

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2011, 04:01:26 AM »
This division is just ridiculous. My blue jays got fucked, any other division theyd be competing for division titles every year

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2011, 10:26:06 AM »
This division is just ridiculous. My blue jays got fucked, any other division theyd be competing for division titles every year

They would honestly have a legit shot in any other division except maybe the NL East lol.

But that's why the league proposed the idea of teams being able to switch divisions; because the Sox, Rays & us all deserve to be in the playoffs. We're all (barring injury) are going to finish with 90+ wins & one of us won't make the playoffs.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2011, 11:06:45 AM »
Jays just raped the Angels

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2011, 08:49:13 AM »
Jays just raped the Angels

Unbelievable.
Didn't think I'd ever see the Jays be able to get rid of Wells with that contract.  Our GM is a god.