Author Topic: Dont Stop (DPG/2pac) [extended version] question  (Read 400 times)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Dont Stop (DPG/2pac) [extended version] question
« on: December 14, 2010, 04:08:46 PM »
is this verion legit?

or just some Dante-shit, with the Kurupt-acapella  - mixed into the "2002"-track?
a "recreation"?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Dont Stop (DPG/2pac) [extended version] question
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2010, 04:14:12 PM »
is this verion legit?

or just some Dante-shit, with the Kurupt-acapella  - mixed into the "2002"-track?
a "recreation"?
yeah it's legit. daz said pac heard it wit nas on it and said fuck nas and jumped on the track.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2010, 04:18:08 PM »
and as u can tell Kurupt rerecorded hs shit
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2010, 04:25:18 PM »
yeah, i know about that..

----
but theres 4 versions----

og wit Nas Escobar
Death Row-version wit Pac
Death Row-version wit pac/Slip Capone (o.g.) [snippet]

extended Death Row version wit another Kurupt-verse (seems to be a recreation, wit the full/leaked DPG/Pac-acapella ((second Kurupt-verse mixed in)  -- what i basicaly want to know, if its the legit "extended mix" or just a recreation?

HighEyeCue

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2010, 05:03:33 PM »
I don't know if its legit or not but it sure is dope 8)

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2010, 05:18:29 PM »
yeah, im skeptic..
i know the full acapella leaked, but i dont know if the available "extended mix" is legit, or jsut some dante-mixed recreation crap..

where are all the 2pac-dudes when u need em?
 confirmation needed.

the second Kurupt-verse (the leaked acapella), comes in at 03:51

makavelisimon

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2010, 11:16:16 PM »
jsut some dante-mixed recreation crap..

where are all the 2pac-dudes when u need em?
 confirmation needed.

its not crap its a perfectly on beat mix that someone on the net was bound to make if the acapella ever leaked, and it is flawless.

in fact the whole dvd8 of evo is amazing with so many gems.  seriously imsohappy you go to great lengths for really nice threads, and info is accurate, and music is GREAT.

When dante put in extensive effort to make thc project cohesive and enjoyable, to deliver the same thing you do at the end of the day ( organized compilations )  he gets hate from all angles.  

I even see people who are tru pac fans hate on dante for the most made up things in the world to fuel the lies which form their base of an opinon of dante and the whole online scene of 2pac.

for example someone said "they dontgive a fuck about us studio take is purposely skipps added by dante, and other instruments , and outlawz removed so he could keep the cdq for himself."  CRAZY  what would they rather he not leak it ? lol

so at least be happy the volume and mixing is done so correct (take hint wideawake )  j/k i know its not comparable, but you are making a thread to get confirmation.  its that good of a mix in terms of quality.  

now aren't you gonna go listen to all the gems of that disc like "Changes (Dante's Remake)"  which is the unleaked Deon remix which Deon confirmed he made in 92...  8)
« Last Edit: December 14, 2010, 11:18:59 PM by makavelisimon »

kuruptDPG

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2010, 04:09:27 AM »

----

og wit Nas Escobar

extended Death Row version wit another Kurupt-verse (seems to be a recreation, wit the full/leaked DPG/Pac-acapella ((second Kurupt-verse mixed in)  -- what i basicaly want to know, if its the legit "extended mix" or just a recreation?

only 3 my friend, slip capone is heard on both versions with pac at start of the song

HighEyeCue

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2010, 09:26:13 AM »

----

og wit Nas Escobar

only 3 my friend, slip capone is heard on both versions with pac at start of the song

true, Slip doesn't spit any verses though