Author Topic: Knoc-Turn’Al – Don’t Know By Now (feat. Noah Jones, Willy Northpole & I-20)  (Read 209 times)

Lunatic

http://www.2dopeboyz.com/2011/11/08/knocturnal-dont-know-by-now-f-noah-jones-willy-northpole-i-20/

While he puts the finishing touches on The Book of Knoc with help from Warren G, Crooked I, Scott Storch and others, the West Coaster lets loose a freebie to help tide y’all over.

Produced by J-Beam (MathMadix)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Vinnie

• 'G'
  • not quite that fly.
I will definitely check this album out when it drops, but I was not really digging the features and the MySpace reference in the track shows how dated it is.

Lunatic

I will definitely check this album out when it drops, but I was not really digging the features and the MySpace reference in the track shows how dated it is.
Yea, Knoc's verse is old. We had this beat/hook stashed away but the guest verses are all brand new.

Mista Rosa

Good to hear Knoc is putting final touches on "Book of Knoc".. Luna do you know if he still plans to put the Nate Dogg feature he got on this album ? And you told me Cube was on the track too..
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Portugoal

Good to hear Knoc is putting final touches on "Book of Knoc"

Lunatic

Good to hear Knoc is putting final touches on "Book of Knoc".. Luna do you know if he still plans to put the Nate Dogg feature he got on this album ? And you told me Cube was on the track too..
Not sure what he's doing with the Nate features.. He does have something with Cube though.. That may go on Jamin's record..

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

decent track  :)

hitsaw

he better drops the fuckin album