Author Topic: I got these cds today...tell me what you think of them and if it was wise to buy  (Read 200 times)

EM28

thankx, i think i'll get that cd tomorrow

peace

Jome

I got:
method man-tical
xzibit-40 days and 40 nights
xzibit-at the speed of light
dogg pound-dogg food

All classics, or near classics, IMO.

EM28

I got:
method man-tical
xzibit-40 days and 40 nights
xzibit-at the speed of light
dogg pound-dogg food

All classics, or near classics, IMO.

yeah

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I went on a lil cd shoppin spree today too. Tha Wherehouse had this thing where you buy 3 cd's and you get a 4th one free. I think they do it every Friday Saturday and Sunday.

I got U.G.K "Dirty Money", Cormega "Tha Realness", Erick Sermon/Erick Onasis and Casual "He Think He Raw".

All tha cd's you got are dope. Especially 40 Dayz and Dogg Food. Get Retaliation Revenge & Get Back... If you're really into tha Dogg Pound you might wanna check for Murder Was Tha Case (stdk)... Classic cut on there called "What Would You Do"... you most likely already heard it though. And also check for a song they did with Mack 10 caled "Nothin But Tha Cavi" another classic song... that song was getting bumped out here alot back in tha day.

I was gonna get that Kool G Rap cd Jome gots on his avatar... But I got Cormega instead. It was my Rugged East Coast shit of tha day.

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

E. J. Rizo

I went on a lil cd shoppin spree today too. Tha Wherehouse had this thing where you buy 3 cd's and you get a 4th one free. I think they do it every Friday Saturday and Sunday.

I got U.G.K "Dirty Money", Cormega "Tha Realness", Erick Sermon/Erick Onasis and Casual "He Think He Raw".

All tha cd's you got are dope. Especially 40 Dayz and Dogg Food. Get Retaliation Revenge & Get Back... If you're really into tha Dogg Pound you might wanna check for Murder Was Tha Case (stdk)... Classic cut on there called "What Would You Do"... you most likely already heard it though. And also check for a song they did with Mack 10 caled "Nothin But Tha Cavi" another classic song... that song was getting bumped out here alot back in tha day.

I was gonna get that Kool G Rap cd Jome gots on his avatar... But I got Cormega instead. It was my Rugged East Coast shit of tha day.
damn those two tracks are classic

Nima - Dubcnn.com

lmfao this dude is hilarious replyin to each reply lol.... damn!!!! you got 500 posts in a week or so lol

all good tho ;D

bez

I aint never felt DOGG FOOD, I know ppl sayin its a classic and shit but I just aint ever liked it, New York New York and I dont like to dream about getting paid are dope but the rest of the album IMO is bullshit.  to old school for me!

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lmfao this dude is hilarious replyin to each reply lol.... damn!!!! you got 500 posts in a week or so lol

all good tho ;D

Check this thread: http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=6;action=display;threadid=25112

LMFAO

the rest of the album IMO is bullshit.  to old school for me!

:o

« Last Edit: December 28, 2002, 06:18:04 AM by C2Knuckles »

MidoriHaze

• Muthafuckin' OG
Posted by: C2Knuckles Posted on: December 28, 2002, 10:16:47 PM
Check this thread: http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=6;action=display;threadid=25112

LMFAO

lol

Quote from: EM28 on December 28, 2002, 12:39:13 PM    
ok, but what's daz's first cd called
thankx
peace

Not try'n ta get picky with ya, but wouldn't it be easier to look that shit up yaself, through amazon.com or something else, instead of waiting for a reply?
"People in New York won't bug you. It's so great." - John Lennon (RIP)

EM28

yeah, thankx i think i'll get that daz cd.
props
peace

EM28

all good tho ;D

LMFAO

the rest of the album IMO is bullshit.  to old school for me!

:o

the only reason i replied a lot to that post is because no one was posting anything there

peace

EM28

Posted by: C2Knuckles Posted on: December 28, 2002, 10:16:47 PM

LMFAO

lol

Quote from: EM28 on December 28, 2002, 12:39:13 PM    
ok, but what's daz's first cd called
thankx
peace

Not try'n ta get picky with ya, but wouldn't it be easier to look that shit up yaself, through amazon.com or something else, instead of waiting for a reply?

don't have time for that shit

peace