Author Topic: anyone got a vinyl rip of my beautiful dark twisted fantasy?  (Read 599 times)

chigy12345

anyone got a vinyl rip of my beautiful dark twisted fantasy?
« on: December 22, 2010, 05:55:52 AM »
anyone got a vinyl rip of my beautiful dark twisted fantasy?

Portugoal

Re: anyone got a vinyl rip of my beautiful dark twisted fantasy?
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2010, 06:47:12 AM »
Unless there are differences in the tracks I'm not interested in a vynil rip. Why do you want it?

chigy12345

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2010, 07:15:12 AM »
yes please on kanyetothe (http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=29151.0) they showed a comparison between the cd quality and vinyl quality and vinyl is better, if u have it could u please rip it in flac and send it to me please

Portugoal

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2010, 07:29:56 AM »
yes please on kanyetothe (http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=29151.0) they showed a comparison between the cd quality and vinyl quality and vinyl is better, if u have it could u please rip it in flac and send it to me please

I already spent my money on the cd that came with that weird dvd.

http://www.amazon.com/My-Beautiful-Dark-Twisted-Fantasy/dp/B004D7GU3M

Why don't you buy it and rip it in FLAC?

chigy12345

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2010, 07:35:50 AM »
then ill need to buy a good quality vinyl player that can connect to a computer then a program, to much hassle

Portugoal

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2010, 07:38:14 AM »
then ill need to buy a good quality vinyl player that can connect to a computer then a program, to much hassle

Fair enough.

HimselfTheMajestic

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2010, 01:58:18 PM »
You're probably better off just getting a high quality rip of the digital as opposed to getting a rip of the vinyl. Have you tried checking for FLAC files of the CD?

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2010, 02:08:14 PM »
Don't waste your time. The problem with the album is the mastering itself. 

Matty

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2010, 08:21:18 PM »

interesting read about the vinyl version. makes sense it would sound better because of the poor cd master (too much bass/compression). plus vinyl has the superior 'audio resolution' to begin with. the only hard part is making a high quality rip. there is a giant difference between the best and worst sounding digital vinyl recordings.

« Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 08:24:09 PM by Matty »

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2010, 08:31:03 PM »
lol    what a fail
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2010, 08:34:10 PM »
wow thats crazy! someone hook it up!
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

OG Hack Wilson

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Matty

« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2010, 08:42:33 PM »
in the last page of that thread you can dl a vinyl and cd version FLAC of 'monster' for comparison, although there is a debate how deliberately distorted that one is supposed to sound in the first place.