Author Topic: Michael Jordan isnt the greatest basketball player ever.....  (Read 3643 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: Michael Jordan isnt the greatest basketball player ever.....
« Reply #105 on: August 09, 2006, 03:34:38 PM »
you could put Jordan in todays era, and he'd STILL be the best player in the NBA. Wilt wouldnt.

I guess you're forgetting about Jordan's 2nd comeback with the Wizards? Didn't Kobe knock down a mere 55 points against his squad? The teacher became the student that night  ;D
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

~SandMan~

« Reply #106 on: August 13, 2006, 08:51:16 PM »
you could put Jordan in todays era, and he'd STILL be the best player in the NBA. Wilt wouldnt.

I guess you're forgetting about Jordan's 2nd comeback with the Wizards? Didn't Kobe knock down a mere 55 points against his squad? The teacher became the student that night  ;D

umm, "2nd comeback". I didnt say you could bring back Jordan NOW and he'd be the best, i meant you could bring back Jordan from his prime...and he'd still (without a doubt) be the best player in the league. Im pretty sure Ali would get destroyed in the ring right now lol. That doesnt mean Ali from his prime wouldnt still be the best Heavyweight today...and thats an even further timespan.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #107 on: August 13, 2006, 09:52:07 PM »

umm, "2nd comeback". I didnt say you could bring back Jordan NOW and he'd be the best, i meant you could bring back Jordan from his prime...and he'd still (without a doubt) be the best player in the league. Im pretty sure Ali would get destroyed in the ring right now lol. That doesnt mean Ali from his prime wouldnt still be the best Heavyweight today...and thats an even further timespan.

Kobe would DEFINITELY give him a run for his money...PeACe

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #108 on: August 13, 2006, 11:00:01 PM »
kobe and jordan would probably be in the same class i think, the only thing i think jordan would have on kobe would be better leadership skills

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

CanadActive

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Only one GOAT... MJ
« Reply #109 on: August 13, 2006, 11:11:59 PM »

Hope your joking... Once again KOBE is the best player in the league right now, but he's not even close to MJ in his prime.

Their something missing in Kobe's game compare to MJ's one in his prime!!!! Maybe it's the hart or the desire to win...  Kobe has it, but not has much has Michael!!!!
The Canadian Polish

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #110 on: August 13, 2006, 11:13:26 PM »
Maybe it's the hart or the desire to win..

Shut your ignorant ass up!

CanadActive

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Only one GOAT... MJ
« Reply #111 on: August 13, 2006, 11:22:04 PM »
[Shut your ignorant ass up!/quote]

Truth hurts...
The Canadian Polish

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #112 on: August 13, 2006, 11:29:45 PM »
It must suck been a sheep, huh?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #113 on: August 14, 2006, 11:07:03 AM »
no kobe and jordan have the same heart and will to win
saying otherwise kills all arguments against him really

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #114 on: August 14, 2006, 11:32:48 AM »
LOL@will to win, leadership, heart...I'm sick of all this sheep shit...How 'bout we go to facts instead of opinions...Kobe can do everything Jordan could do, only Kobe has much better range and a consistant outside shot...PeACe

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #115 on: August 14, 2006, 03:35:34 PM »
Kinda hard to pick a g.o.a.t when the game has changed so much. Like comparing apples..........to different types of apples, lol.

MJ has always been a fav. only because he was the mantis when I was younger and following the game.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #116 on: August 14, 2006, 08:37:15 PM »
people who remember jordan in this kobe era are going to stick to jordan because that's who they grew up with, same with old dudes who remembered watching dr. j and oscar robinson during the jordan era.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #117 on: August 14, 2006, 09:02:12 PM »

Hope your joking... Once again KOBE is the best player in the league right now, but he's not even close to MJ in his prime.

Their something missing in Kobe's game compare to MJ's one in his prime!!!! Maybe it's the hart or the desire to win...  Kobe has it, but not has much has Michael!!!!

Well since Kobe is just reaching his prime, we can discuss this later...
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #118 on: August 15, 2006, 12:39:59 PM »
are u dum did u forget about Oscar Robinson the guy averaged a fckin triple double..Oscar and Wilt were both good but they ddint play with competition even as close tot he competition that MJ played with in his era..

~SandMan~

« Reply #119 on: August 15, 2006, 01:42:52 PM »
people who remember jordan in this kobe era are going to stick to jordan because that's who they grew up with, same with old dudes who remembered watching dr. j and oscar robinson during the jordan era.

maybe, but i was never a Jordan "fan" and its still pretty obvious that he was the greatest ever. He was NEVER my favorite player in the league.