Author Topic: Michael Jordan isnt the greatest basketball player ever.....  (Read 3642 times)

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Michael Jordan isnt the greatest basketball player ever.....
« Reply #90 on: August 06, 2006, 03:17:47 AM »
years later

kobe is still best player in the league

Kobe will be the greatest player at the end of his career...

mrceo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • More Greens Than The Jolly Green Giant
« Reply #91 on: August 06, 2006, 10:09:56 PM »
LOL @ mrceo..You ignorant son of a bitch...

Shaq has never been name to a 1st team all-defense

He's never led the NBA in Rebounds or block shots..

He's only led the NBA in scoring 1 time.

He won't finish his career in the top 5 all-time  in Blocks Per Game, Rebounds per game...total blocks, & total rebounds.

It Took a great player like kobe for his monkey ass to win championships...Shak's never been clutch..

Am i missing anything ???  ..the guy is the most over-rated player in NBA History...Yeah he's great but people are always saying (including shaq himself) that he's the MDE(most dominate  Ever)  <--------  :laugh: :laugh:  ::)  fuckin idiots.

That doesn't prove my point on Wilt playing against nobodys, Shaq's early career shits all over Wilt, and The Diesel was playing against bad asses at center

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #92 on: August 06, 2006, 10:34:45 PM »

He won't finish his career in the top 5 all-time  in Blocks Per Game, Rebounds per game...total blocks, & total rebounds.

It Took a great player like kobe for his monkey ass to win championships...Shak's never been clutch..

Am i missing anything ???  ..the guy is the most over-rated player in NBA History...Yeah he's great but people are always saying (including shaq himself) that he's the MDE(most dominate  Ever)  <--------  :laugh: :laugh:  ::)  fuckin idiots.

That doesn't prove my point on Wilt playing against nobodys, Shaq's early career shits all over Wilt, and The Diesel was playing against bad asses at center

Bill Russel was a nobody?

The Best of 3 Worlds

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #93 on: August 06, 2006, 10:35:52 PM »

I know lmao, these kids need to respect their elders.  Bill Russel was as great as any big man ever

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #94 on: August 06, 2006, 11:49:21 PM »
Dude, they didn't make a song called: "Like Wilt", Jordan is the definition of the game, he was great all throughout his career, he LED his teams to 6 NBA Championships, And for the record, I believe Shaq was more dominant than Wilt, Wilt played against nobodys, Shaq played against, Hakeem, Patrick Ewing, Barkley, David Robinson, & Tim Duncan, he was the most dominant against damn good big men,name that many Hall of Fame players against Wilt.

get off shaq's dick.

Wilt Chamberlain, Oscar Robertson, Magic Johnson > Michel Jordan

Kobe Bryant, Karl Malone = Michael Jordan

by the end of his career, Kobe is gonna be on that list with Wilt, Oscar and Magic
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

mrceo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • More Greens Than The Jolly Green Giant
« Reply #95 on: August 07, 2006, 10:26:30 PM »

I know lmao, these kids need to respect their elders.  Bill Russel was as great as any big man ever

Kids? I'm probably older than you are, and you named one player, I agree Bill Russell is great, he's better than Wilt also, and Baby G, you are crazy saying Magic, Wilt, and Oscar Robertson are better than Jordan, numbers don't mean everything, and get off Kobe's dick bitch, Kobe=Jordan, hahahaha

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #96 on: August 07, 2006, 11:24:05 PM »
Baby G, you are crazy saying Magic, Wilt, and Oscar Robertson are better than Jordan, numbers don't mean everything, and get off Kobe's dick bitch, Kobe=Jordan, hahahaha

They are all better than Jordan. And Kobe can do anything Jordan could (and in some cases do it better). Only problem is, Kobe never got a fair chance to prove that due to a certain cry baby on his team. The last 2 seasons are kind of like Kobe's first and second season. Once the Lakers finally get their team complete Kobe is gonna get a couple more rings.

Till then, enjoy this...

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #97 on: August 08, 2006, 01:08:17 AM »
Baby G, you are crazy saying Magic, Wilt, and Oscar Robertson are better than Jordan, numbers don't mean everything, and get off Kobe's dick bitch, Kobe=Jordan, hahahaha

They are all better than Jordan. And Kobe can do anything Jordan could (and in some cases do it better). Only problem is, Kobe never got a fair chance to prove that due to a certain cry baby on his team. The last 2 seasons are kind of like Kobe's first and second season. Once the Lakers finally get their team complete Kobe is gonna get a couple more rings.

Till then, enjoy this...

STATS! stats arent evertying if so DAN MARINO IS THE GOAT OF NFL QBS! And Peyton Manning is better then Tom Brady....JORDAN IS THE GOAT, i dont even have to prove my point....JORDAN enuff said

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #98 on: August 08, 2006, 09:38:11 AM »
Jordan was a product of the NBA...Now they're tryna do it with Wade...If Kobe was in Wade's shoes, we'd have a new undisputed GOAT.

PLANT

« Reply #99 on: August 08, 2006, 12:10:07 PM »
Even tho Wilt has crazy stats and records, I cant credit him with GOAT status because most of the time he was playing against undersized crappy white guys.  In todays game, there is no way Wilt would have even come close to putting up those numbers.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #100 on: August 08, 2006, 01:05:41 PM »
Jordan was a product of the NBA...Now they're tryna do it with Wade...If Kobe was in Wade's shoes, we'd have a new undisputed GOAT.

in all fairness kobe was in wades shoes a few years ago. his beefs with shaq and his rape trial took that media darling status away.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #101 on: August 08, 2006, 01:46:04 PM »

in all fairness kobe was in wades shoes a few years ago. his beefs with shaq and his rape trial took that media darling status away.

Sorry, Kobe was always hated...Never on Wade status league-wise, especially since Wade undisputedly is the leader of the Heat...PeACe

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #102 on: August 08, 2006, 03:32:04 PM »

Sorry, Kobe was always hated...Never on Wade status league-wise, especially since Wade undisputedly is the leader of the Heat...PeACe

Hell yeah don't act like Kobe was loved. Even tho he had McDonalds & Sprite commercials he always got hatted on. And he NEVER got as many calls as Wade got. He still doesn't get as many calls as Wade gets today.

~SandMan~

« Reply #103 on: August 09, 2006, 02:00:56 PM »
Even tho Wilt has crazy stats and records, I cant credit him with GOAT status because most of the time he was playing against undersized crappy white guys.  In todays game, there is no way Wilt would have even come close to putting up those numbers.

I agree. Wilt was the most "Dominant" player of all time...for his era. But The difference between him and Jordan is that you could put Jordan in todays era, and he'd STILL be the best player in the NBA. Wilt wouldnt.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #104 on: August 09, 2006, 02:56:23 PM »
  you could put Jordan in todays era, and he'd STILL be the best player in the NBA.

I don't know about that one...