Author Topic: Tech N9ne’s Bad Season Mixtape [Download Now]  (Read 428 times)

blazeindave213

• Muthafuckin' Don!
hoe, if I tell yo flea to pull a tree you get a chain and hook his lil ass up.

Portugoal

Re: Tech N9ne’s Bad Season Mixtape [Download Now]
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2010, 10:23:38 AM »
2 DJ's?? wtf is Tech N9ne thinking?????? :-\

Blood$

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2010, 12:37:28 PM »
this mixtape is tight as fuck, the DJ's actually don't ruin it

BiggBoogaBiff

Tech N9ne’s "Bad Season"
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2010, 08:37:13 AM »
no bullshit...

i'm not done yet but listening to it 6 tracks in it's nice.  I already know Tech N9ne be killin' shit.

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2010, 05:07:38 PM »
DJ's ruin all tracks, why you think they release NO DJ versions, no one wants to hear a car drive by with 'Pooooooh Kiiiiiid' LMAO 8)
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

midwestryder

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2010, 12:01:47 PM »
DJ's ruin all tracks, why you think they release NO DJ versions, no one wants to hear a car drive by with 'Pooooooh Kiiiiiid' LMAO 8)
most of the time they don't release no dj versions of mixtape.this is mixtape not album or a street album . mixtapes are suppose to have dj's on it so you will have to buy the album with untagged version . . so stop crying about taggs on mixtapes because you are getting for free. since it is free it will be tagged aka having a dj all over it . if you want untagged music go buy it .

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2011, 11:54:57 AM »
+1 for this.  Don't know when ima check it out.

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2011, 08:32:11 AM »
The opening track "Table & Chest Stress" is superb. Never been a huge Tech fan though, but some cuts on this are good.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2011, 12:54:46 PM »
The opening track "Table & Chest Stress" is superb. Never been a huge Tech fan though, but some cuts on this are good.

Tech is a beast, but each to there own.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2011, 02:08:38 PM »

I think he's actually a great emcee. A brilliant emcee. But my issue with him is that, in my opinion, 90% of the beats and music he chooses to rhyme over are weak and very "samey".

Anunikke

« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2011, 02:40:36 PM »

I think he's actually a great emcee. A brilliant emcee. But my issue with him is that, in my opinion, 90% of the beats and music he chooses to rhyme over are weak and very "samey".
You don't like the music but appreciate the technical skill?
Fair Enough.

Personally I rank Tech among the greatest of all time, but I can see where you're coming from.

Tech really needs to do an album with some different type of production, it has the potential to be classic. He already proved he sounds great on E-Dub & Muggs Production.

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2011, 01:59:57 PM »

You don't like the music but appreciate the technical skill?
Fair Enough.

Personally I rank Tech among the greatest of all time, but I can see where you're coming from.

Tech really needs to do an album with some different type of production, it has the potential to be classic. He already proved he sounds great on E-Dub & Muggs Production.

pretty much yeah. He's got superb talent and possibly THE best flow in rap. Put him with a genuinely great set of producers and you've got an absolute monster.