Author Topic: 50 Cent - Sunday Morning (BISD leftover?)  (Read 791 times)

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 50 Cent - Sunday Morning (BISD leftover?)
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2010, 12:19:29 PM »
Glad this leaked.  I'm feeling it.  

Safe to say, OG Version of BISD > Retail version

What other songs were from the OG version? Has someone put an OG BISD together? This track is real hot, I'd love to hear more shit like this from 50.

50 has repeatedly said he made at least 12 songs then shelved the project for Curtis.   Sunday Morning is one cut from the sessions.   Others are, possibly, They Burn Me, The Mechanic featuring Tony Yayo, You Should Be Dead[/b] and Man's World (bonus cut from BISD).  What you should begin to notice about these tracks and the BISD album is a similar production atmosphere.  It's a boom-bap NY album with minor soul influences.   It's also important to note that they all reveal a more personal perspective from 50 which he has avoided because he believed the public would not accept that for him (it's his reasoning for allowing Hate It Or Love It as a The Game record).  
After Curtis he went back in to record for Before I Self Destruct.  From those recording sessions you have one street tape worth of material (War Angel) and one mixtape worth of material (Forever King).  The first 3 tracks from the latter tape have a similar vibe to the BISD album.  There's also other leftovers such as I Get It In & Get Up.

You also various other tracks recorded but not meant for the album such as 50 for President, Bloodcot Mouth, and Play This On The Radio.

The Before I Self Destruct movie included a snippet of Get The Dope.

Most likely most of those original 12 cuts were included on the album - basically track 1,2,4,6,7,8,9,10, & 11.

« Last Edit: December 31, 2010, 12:28:32 PM by Action! »
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

kuruptlon

« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2011, 03:56:14 PM »
thanks for the info, those are some dope tracks

Blood$

« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2011, 06:33:26 PM »
Glad this leaked.  I'm feeling it. 

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2011, 01:01:02 AM »
Glad this leaked.  I'm feeling it. 

As always with 50 for some reason. We hear him say hes making a certern type of record and hear snippets here and there and then when we get the album its the same old. Then we get these leaks wtf fif. Go with your original instinct.
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2011, 05:39:02 AM »
From what I gather over the years most of the reason the retail is different is due to label head like Jimmy Iovine
- Banks

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2011, 08:09:52 AM »
That's a lame excuse. Ok, I used to thought so too but than 50 said in several interviews how he gave aways those tracks to Game, thinking people don't want to hear him talk about personal issues (really 50?) or how he has so much concious material on his cd player but he makes music for the "general public" or how both Banks and Yayo still dropped wack corny singles (Patron, Any Girl), despite being independant. 50 just loost his executive producer thouch since 07. He used to be great at putting together a cohesive album, now he's lost.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2011, 11:58:46 AM »
50's formula hasn't changed much.  The biggest difference is people stopped feeling that formula and he couldn't switch it up in time to captivate their interest.  Part of that was his cheapness and his impatience, he stopped caring about production values as much to save a quick buck and didn't care to wait for Dr.Dre. 

Ross will be the next 50 soon enough unless he switches up his style.  People will grow tired of the production Ross blew up on unless Ross adjusts
- Banks