DUBCC - Tha Connection > West Coast Classics

Was It Disrespectful To Include A Nate Dogg Soundalike On Kush ?

(1/20) > >>

MOON KNIGHT:
Serious question...

The poor mans in a coma & Dre thinks it's a good look to emulate Nate Dogg on his new song  ???
I mean... at least Dre should make some contribution to The Nate Dogg Fund. Which is doubtful, as Warren G has to make Youtube videos asking for moolah. If Snoop was out of commission would it have been accepted to have some "fugazi Snoop" such as Top Dogg appear on his track ? If you use someone else's style don't they deserve a shoutout or "Get Well" ?

Chamillitary Click:
Not disrespectful.

Dre is trying to make an album, has a lead single, he can't be shouting out people on it.

If anything, it was in honor of Nate.

& you wouldn't see a fake Snoop do an entire verse like Snoop, unless it was Dre doing one of those imitation verses like Game on "Never Say Goodbye".

MOON KNIGHT:

Surely his name could have been dropped in one of the verses.  ;)
If indeed it was in honor of Nate.

Chamillitary Click:

--- Quote from: MOON KNIGHT on December 27, 2010, 09:58:14 PM ---

--- End quote ---

I meant it in a more subliminal way. Knowing todays group of kids, they probably don't even know who Nate Dogg is lol.

I wouldn't be surprised if he gives Nate love on at least one bar on all of Detox. :P

MOON KNIGHT:

--- Quote from: Chamillitary Click on December 27, 2010, 10:02:33 PM ---
--- Quote from: MOON KNIGHT on December 27, 2010, 09:58:14 PM ---

--- End quote ---

I meant it in a more subliminal way. Knowing todays group of kids, they probably don't even know who Nate Dogg is lol.

I wouldn't be surprised if he gives Nate love on at least one bar on all of Detox. :P

--- End quote ---

I hope so... or cut him a check  :laugh:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version