Author Topic: Video Interview with DJ Quik (Book Of David coming in march)  (Read 1101 times)

--Vance--

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You can't spell Dilate without L.A.
Video Interview with DJ Quik (Book Of David coming in march)
« on: December 29, 2010, 12:48:51 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Akrb_yrVlx8?fs" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Akrb_yrVlx8?fs</a>http://www.youtube.com/v/Akrb_yrVlx8?fs

Glad to hear the album is ready to hit the stores. Also working with snoop for his new album!!

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
Re: Video Interview with DJ Quik (Book Of David coming in march)
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2010, 12:57:38 PM »
Props, this is so far the album I am anticipating the most next year.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2010, 01:11:34 PM »
Lookin forward to that!

Frank The Rabbit, Detox and Book Of David in 2011!

The year starts out huge!

Spoonie Luv

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2010, 01:56:27 PM »
good news, lets see if its true though. its been pushed back all of 2010 and it was my personal most anticipated album of the year
Spoonie Luv From Up Above

Matty

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2010, 02:07:38 PM »
great news, really hope it does come out in march! and great news that quik is getting involved with the next snoop project. i hope there is some actual production from him and not mostly mixing like on ego trippin'. 'press play' was the best track on that album by a long way.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2010, 02:17:30 PM »
great news, really hope it does come out in march! and great news that quik is getting involved with the next snoop project. i hope there is some actual production from him and not mostly mixing like on ego trippin'. 'press play' was the best track on that album by a long way.

Yeah not even close, Press Play was the best track. Can't front on the mixing of ET, Quik did a great job on it.

Matty

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2010, 02:20:55 PM »

Yeah not even close, Press Play was the best track. Can't front on the mixing of ET, Quik did a great job on it.

yup, his skills are all over the sound quality on there and also the Murs For President LP. but i'd rather have 3/4 of his own productions over 18 tracks he's mixed.

s_dadry

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2010, 02:38:17 PM »
Dope!!

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2010, 02:47:10 PM »

yup, his skills are all over the sound quality on there and also the Murs For President LP. but i'd rather have 3/4 of his own productions over 18 tracks he's mixed.

Same here. Hate to sound like Radiotube but he was on to something with those albums he had  ;D

My dream album is a Snoop Dogg- R&G 2 executive produced by Quik. Rhythmalism meets Doggystyle= CLASSIC

G-Funk

« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2010, 02:50:34 PM »
finally. hope he doesn't push back the date

dameons

« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2010, 02:55:58 PM »
This will be another shitty album from Quik...GO BACK TO THE GANGSTER SHIT , QUIK . Even the "John Doe" - semi gangster shit .Fuck the sgit u have been putting out for the last 15 years .

Smiley62

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2010, 04:20:26 PM »
I hope it comes out for sure in March... I been waiting on quik since earlier this year...
I bet Eazy-E is turning over in his grave.. To see that some of y'all done made gangster rap gay.. - DjQuik

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2010, 04:44:42 PM »
Tecmo Bowl sample WTF ?

Paul

« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2010, 05:07:57 PM »
This will be another shitty album from Quik...GO BACK TO THE GANGSTER SHIT , QUIK . Even the "John Doe" - semi gangster shit .Fuck the sgit u have been putting out for the last 15 years .

Quiks smooth pimp shit >>>> gangster
funkyfreshintheflesh

papa-smurf

« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2010, 05:33:19 PM »
I agree with people need 2 set realistic goals.but i disagree with going 2 the army.anyway.glad 2 hear the record is finaly comeing out.im buying 2 copies guranteed.