Author Topic: (VIDEO)Tyreke Evans shoots winning shot from 1/2 court with just 1/10 sec. left  (Read 227 times)

Elano

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/GxhGSplmJDc" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/GxhGSplmJDc</a>

PLANT

that was fucking awesome

theremedy360

Tyreke is a beast, definitely has the ability to be among the elite PG's in the next couple years.

Muhfukka

i have a homie who has been a huge kings fan forever, he was so fuckin hyped after this. too bad the rest of the team sucks and the warriors straight shit on them last week

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
lol, that's fuckin' ill. 8)

OG Hack Wilson

i have a homie who has been a huge kings fan forever, he was so fuckin hyped after this. too bad the rest of the team sucks and the warriors straight shit on them last week
yep it must be horrible to be a Kings fan - they should've made a finals earlier in the decade and the NBA stole it from them and now they cant win shit despite having the dopest young PGs in the game
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
One lucky shot deserves another

Muhfukka

yep it must be horrible to be a Kings fan - they should've made a finals earlier in the decade and the NBA stole it from them and now they cant win shit despite having the dopest young PGs in the game
yeah man i almost converted him to the warriors but after the warriors took a steaming shit on them in sacramento it isnt happening

theremedy360

At least those fans have a team to root for. The Kings have been bad for many years and will continue to get lottery pick after lottery pick, kind of like the OKC Blunder.