Author Topic: Nipsey interview(speaks about Dre)  (Read 918 times)

cubedogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Nipsey interview(speaks about Dre)
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2010, 04:49:02 PM »
Jealus about Kendrick?

If you watched the video you would know it has nothing to do with Kendrick Lamar. He said the song was done before Dre gave Kendrick a shoutout and he said that he fucks with Kendrick and is glad that Dre did do that.

cubedogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2010, 04:50:49 PM »
So let me get this straight.  His single flopped, he got dropped by his label, and he's mad at Dre?  Is he still "feeling himself"? 

He didnt get "dropped" from his label. He is leaving.
He said in a recent interview that the people who got him to the label and shared the vision he has, was recently fired and epic is revamping their staff. So theirs no need to stay their. So once again, watch these interviews and grasp what people are saying before you make these wild statements.

NoobCake

« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2010, 05:11:48 PM »
So let me get this straight.  His single flopped, he got dropped by his label, and he's mad at Dre?  Is he still "feeling himself"? 

He didnt get "dropped" from his label. He is leaving.
He said in a recent interview that the people who got him to the label and shared the vision he has, was recently fired and epic is revamping their staff. So theirs no need to stay their. So once again, watch these interviews and grasp what people are saying before you make these wild statements.

Of course he's gonna say this.  It sounds a lot better to say that you're leaving on your own instead of getting dropped.  Artists almost never leave majors to go independent by choice. 

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2010, 05:13:50 PM »
lmao jealousy's a motherfucker

Layeth THe Smacketh Down

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2010, 06:54:59 PM »
i love dre's work but he is  scary like smokey or red in friday. not sayin he should give niggas handouts but aftermath coulda been the real aftermath of death row signing a few key artists from the west. imagine if HE woulda signed up tha dogg pound, rage, jayo felony, w.c., etc.

Aftermath would have went out of business

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2010, 07:08:56 PM »
kendrick lamar has way more potential than nipsey hussle
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2010, 12:14:37 AM »

He has more talent. Not sure about potential.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2010, 01:26:36 AM »
nipsey doesn't know the difference between music and reality

MistaNova

« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2010, 01:37:22 AM »

More talent? Yes.
More potential? No.

He isn't mad at Dre. He respects him as a veteran in hip-hop and paving the road for him and all that, but dude's just bitter about how he wasn't able to catch Dre's attention no matter how big his name got (which was at least more than any other rapper out of the west has gotten in recent years). Everyone's 90's bias mistook it as Nipsey blaming Dre for how his career is crumbling.

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2010, 03:58:16 AM »

More talent? Yes.
More potential? No.

He isn't mad at Dre. He respects him as a veteran in hip-hop and paving the road for him and all that, but dude's just bitter about how he wasn't able to catch Dre's attention no matter how big his name got (which was at least more than any other rapper out of the west has gotten in recent years). Everyone's 90's bias mistook it as Nipsey blaming Dre for how his career is crumbling.
You just said it in other words ;) Fact is that Nipsey is too weak for a Dre collabo, he aint special.. also how come you can be mad at somebody becouse he didnt help you? Dre dont have to do shit, so as Cube, or any other.. i think Nipsey took it for granted.. he prolly cant uderstand couple of things

PLANT

« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2010, 05:37:54 AM »
fact is, Nipsey would be killin it over a dr dre beat and its too bad dre didnt reach out to Nip....Nipsey got that old Doggy Dogg flow on "Keep Killen Um" man if he was rappin like that in the booth with Dre it would be somethin special.

Okka

« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2011, 09:16:44 AM »
I wonder if Dre even feels Nipsey's shit. Just cause some of us like it, it don't mean everybody likes his shit.