Author Topic: DUBCNN: Butch Cassidy Releases Street Album "I'm Here" FREE! (Snoop/DPG/Pr1me)  (Read 2428 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Lovin All the Feed Back ON Butch Cassidy's New Project. TO the Homie Mista Rosa, Butch Cassidy Did Look AT the DPG Legacy, He referred to it as The (East Sidaz Legacy) And He Loved the List. He did Comment some features were missing But the fact That It was Well Put Together and Much Appreciated The Dubcnn Fam Follows his Work. See thread DPG LEGACY/ Butch Cassidy By: ImsoHappy 8)  http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=257322.0

Also The Full Credits for this Project will be up Shortly. Any One Looking to Purchase hard Copies Of BUTCH CASSIDY I'm HERE Contact: ButchcassidyMusic@gmail.com and We can Arrange for A Signed/ Or Not Signed Copy Of the Album to the Hard Core Fans That have The Download version And Want It In CD hard Copy Form.

P.S Keep the Comments Coming More Music Is On the Way Soon. Thanks DUBCNN FAM.
didn't butch have an account on this forum?

BangTV

• Lil Geezy
The Project will be Fully Mastered For hard Copies Email Butchcassidymusic@gmail.com ! Thank you Everyone for the Feed Back over 3,000 Downloads first Week. Continue to Spread the Word! Kid Frost Video Coming in the next few Weeks

Will_B

Woa great to hear those numbers. Real music fans got love for BC :)

Mista Rosa

Sent an email few days ago. The Frost track "get it in" is dope!
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Will_B

Sent an email few days ago. The Frost track "get it in" is dope!

Yeah I emailed too. no reply yet..

BangTV

• Lil Geezy
 Responses to the emails will go out today, thank you for your patients and responses. Have any questions feel free to ask.   8)

Portugoal

Have any questions feel free to ask.   8)

Is there an autotune-free version of "Fast Car"?

Mista Rosa

Responses to the emails will go out today, thank you for your patients and responses. Have any questions feel free to ask.   8)

Hey i would have a lot of questions to ask!

- How did he hook up with Papa Chuck for his first guest apparence (as far as i know) in 1994 with "Lord have mercy"?

- In interviews many people talked to him about a duo album with Nate. So did he record more songs with his cousin that the ones released?

- When did he start recording songs (tapes, underground stuff)? Was it with Nate?

- Can he help us complete his guest apparences list?

- Which artists inspired him? With which artist does he prefer to work?
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."