Author Topic: who was the worst wrestler?  (Read 1010 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: who was the worst wrestler?
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2011, 06:09:16 PM »

I hope you realize why he was given a job and kept on the payroll all those years.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2011, 06:26:55 PM »

I hope you realize why he was given a job and kept on the payroll all those years.

Oddly enough, everyone who has been mentioned so far was given a job..

With his gimmick he was able to carve out a little niche for himself as a wrestler who was good enough to have a gimmick, but still lose every single match he was involved in with any, even remotely, popular wrestler. This was back in the days when you would watch Wrestling on Saturday and get to see a match involving Randy Macho Man Savage vs. some guy named John Smith or something lol.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2011, 03:33:34 AM »
I always thought Larry Zybsko was corny as hell in the ring
The West is Back

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2011, 10:39:17 AM »
Anyone remember The Yeti?? lol

"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2011, 03:03:00 PM »

With his gimmick he was able to carve out a little niche for himself as a wrestler who was good enough to have a gimmick, but still lose every single match he was involved in with any, even remotely, popular wrestler. This was back in the days when you would watch Wrestling on Saturday and get to see a match involving Randy Macho Man Savage vs. some guy named John Smith or something lol.

The only niche he carved was in his own asshole, and he did it using Pat Patterson's cock. That's how he got the gimmick, and kept himself on the card for so long.  Notice how he disappeared when Pat got fired, and then reappeared when Pat came back.

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2011, 03:33:08 AM »

The only niche he carved was in his own asshole, and he did it using Pat Patterson's cock. That's how he got the gimmick, and kept himself on the card for so long.  Notice how he disappeared when Pat got fired, and then reappeared when Pat came back.
LOL Pat Patterson is a pimp.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2011, 12:17:36 PM »
You know who was underrated as a wrestler? the original Doink the clown... he was kinda good in the ring
The West is Back

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2011, 01:12:38 PM »
You know who was underrated as a wrestler? the original Doink the clown... he was kinda good in the ring

He wrestled as Matt Borne in ECW, and was a great worker before he joined the WWF too. Pretty good on the mic as well.

A funny note after Borne left he was replaced by a few guys as Doink, one of which was Steve Lombardi for a few appearances. Maybe he bit down too hard on Pat's cock once and got punished with clown make up.

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2011, 01:17:11 PM »
In all fairness to the Brawler: he got his job the same way the majority of WWE Divas get theirs.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2011, 01:49:13 PM »
In all fairness to the Brawler: he got his job the same way the majority of WWE Divas get theirs.

And he made it last. Most divas are out after a couple years. This guy is the Fabulous Moolah of homo jobbers.

Knett

• 'G'
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2011, 10:43:22 AM »
It´s probably just cause I´m eurotrash but why do people love wrestling so much? It's a serious question, because when I look at that shit it just annoys the hell out of me it's like a drama show sometimes with the acting going on in there.
After watching the Wrestler and that W.T.F. episode of South Park I just can't see any good side about it.

Please enlighten me
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU</a>

INGlewood4Life

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2011, 01:19:36 AM »
IRON MIKE SHARP!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT GET ANY WORSE THAN THAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nawty:

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2011, 05:22:00 AM »
It´s probably just cause I´m eurotrash but why do people love wrestling so much? It's a serious question, because when I look at that shit it just annoys the hell out of me it's like a drama show sometimes with the acting going on in there.
After watching the Wrestler and that W.T.F. episode of South Park I just can't see any good side about it.

Please enlighten me

It depends on what you watch for. In the modern US context, if you like so bad it's good cheese, or slapstick humor you might like it. If you're under 12 years old you might really get drawn in to the feuds and cheer for your guy. There is also an art and science to the skills of pro wrestling that has not been very apparent in recent years. Two great wrestlers have the ability to tell a rather compelling story between the bells, but it's usually only appreciated by people that already understand what they are watching. Most people prefer the athletic flips and cool looking moves when they watch a match. If you tell me what kind of films, TV shows, and music you like I could probably find a match for you to watch and explain it to you in a way that you might enjoy it.

IRON MIKE SHARP!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT GET ANY WORSE THAN THAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nawty:

That guy was awesome. You're just afraid of the Iron man.

INGlewood4Life

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2011, 01:59:17 PM »
He was as gay as a San Fancisco Butt Pirate......with that lil leather wristband... :banana_dss: :banana_dss: :banana_dss: :banana_dss:

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2011, 02:20:08 PM »
He was as gay as a San Fancisco Butt Pirate......with that lil leather wristband... :banana_dss: :banana_dss: :banana_dss: :banana_dss:

He just didn't get the the breaks. Otherwise he'd have been champion. Just ask him.

In the Canadian markets he was very well known and loved.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/OQsNTSHdifU&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/OQsNTSHdifU&amp;feature=related</a>

And this guy was a jobber. He's got a better promo than most of today's top card superstars. Man does wrestling suck now.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 02:28:47 PM by Shallow »