Author Topic: Game And Ras Kass Round 2?  (Read 3439 times)

midwestryder

Re: Game And Ras Kass Round 2?
« Reply #60 on: January 13, 2011, 05:34:28 AM »
lmao  ;D i love these lames that come out the closet saying ras kass is a dope mc because he had 5 hot tracks 20 years ago, it only happens when he gets knocked out
you are the lame . not us ,bitch . ras kass never got knocked out . game bitch ass can't fight one on one or without weapon because he is bitch. real men fight one on one & don't need weapons or help.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 05:36:41 AM by midwestryder »

midwestryder

« Reply #61 on: January 13, 2011, 05:36:30 AM »
Some of you guys live to hate, lol. Game didn't even mention anything first and you guys are hating on him. Ras mentioned it first and game responded. Ras is just pathetic, looking for any kind of buzz. Sorry but his rap career is up.
no game is pathetic piece of crap . ras kass is the man  . ras kass is twice the mc then that joke game .gmaes rap career is over not ras kass's . ras kass is still making better music then game ever will.

Ras is the one making this not about music going on twitter about it. Musically yeah he is doing alot of dope shit like 1st Generation and the Horseman projects
no , it is game making it not about music by attacking  & jumping people in public . game can't even fight one on one because he is such as bitch
calm down faggot

the only faggot i see is you ,bitch ass quire . you just can't handle the truth. everything i said is fact . so deal with it quire & get a life loser for hating the truth

NoobCake

« Reply #62 on: January 13, 2011, 06:34:17 AM »
Some of you guys live to hate, lol. Game didn't even mention anything first and you guys are hating on him. Ras mentioned it first and game responded. Ras is just pathetic, looking for any kind of buzz. Sorry but his rap career is up.
no game is pathetic piece of crap . ras kass is the man  . ras kass is twice the mc then that joke game .gmaes rap career is over not ras kass's . ras kass is still making better music then game ever will.

Ras is the one making this not about music going on twitter about it. Musically yeah he is doing alot of dope shit like 1st Generation and the Horseman projects
no , it is game making it not about music by attacking  & jumping people in public . game can't even fight one on one because he is such as bitch
calm down faggot

the only faggot i see is you ,bitch ass quire . you just can't handle the truth. everything i said is fact . so deal with it quire & get a life loser for hating the truth

Wow, a 14 year old using that kind of language?  Where are your parents?

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #63 on: January 13, 2011, 08:05:24 AM »

calm down faggot

LMAO..

SO PRUP

« Reply #64 on: January 13, 2011, 08:37:46 AM »
Damn somebody got some hatred in there blood for the game lol

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #65 on: January 13, 2011, 08:56:28 AM »

Let me ask you a question, actually 2. Do you have kids and if you do, if someone made a comment about one of your kids in a song that was out of line, what would you do?

West$ide Boi

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • 'Women, Weed & Weather'
« Reply #66 on: January 13, 2011, 09:06:38 AM »
this is crazy ;D

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #67 on: January 13, 2011, 09:49:13 AM »

that makes no sense, Game has sold more records with LAX than rass kass sold his whole career...so how was rass kass ever a big factor in hip hop, even with game falling off he's always going to be paid attention to when something drops. To say he's not a factor anymore is just stupid because that would mean rass kass was NEVER a factor

no game is pathetic piece of crap . ras kass is the man  . ras kass is twice the mc then that joke game .gmaes rap career is over not ras kass's . ras kass is still making better music then game ever will.

LMAO, whoa calm down there!  I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions but Ras is not a factor in Hip Hop.  He has wasted so much time on bullshit.

*Eagerly waits for another Ras Kass and friends video spitting bullets out*
rass kass was factor in hip hop way before the bitch ass game was even in high school & that is fact . game is the one who is not factor in hip hop at al anymore . don't talk about ras kass wasted so much time on bullshit when the game has wasted more time on bullshit then ras kass has ever done

westcoastriders

• 'G'
« Reply #68 on: January 13, 2011, 03:31:57 PM »
Motherfuckers love the beef shit don't they???? My rapper is tuffer then yours he can kick your rappers ass!! what the fuck is this lame shit???

If I say bitch lets go, you already know, Westward Hoe!

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #69 on: January 14, 2011, 06:53:35 AM »
^ It's because Ras is being an attention whore.  It's a shame that he only gets talked about when he spouts off at the mouth and claims that this or that happened.  Rather than putting out some music, he twitters on some schoolgirl shit.  And whatever happened to that thing that was posted on here where he was asking fans to pre-order some album of his or something like that?

Guess he did use the Mel Gibson thing to try an promote himself also but i mean dude was fucked over with his lable so "van gogh/Goldyn child" after so many push backs got shelved, then he was in jail for two years so he need to get back on the scene somehow i guess.
 And i dont know what u mean about him not putting out music? He put out "institutionalized vol 1 & 2", "Revenge of the spit", "eat or die" "The Quarterly" & "A.D.I.D.A.S" so...
 Ras was a big factor, His lyrical ablility, reconised by Dr.Dre and working with him, being part of the Golden state warriors with Saafir and Xzibt, of course the four horseman. ETC
 EDIT: oh and what your refering to was the whole "save the rass kass" thing? It was basicly him alllowing fans to choose what they pay for the album.  Like "the quarterly" was a choose what you pay but digital only. A.D.I.D.A.S is the same thing but availeable as digital or hard copies. I belive he wanted pre orders to fund the pressing for the hard copies?
 Del dose similar albums where you choose what you pay. You pay more for a hard copy and pay more for a sighned copy and so on.
 Smart really, $5 is better than zero lol.
 I got ADIDAS from Amazon in the end though.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 07:14:10 AM by KrazySumwhat »

Okka

« Reply #70 on: January 14, 2011, 07:01:34 AM »
As far as rappin goes Game ain't got shit on Ras Kass.

repthatwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #71 on: January 14, 2011, 10:44:00 AM »
As far as rappin goes Game ain't got shit on Ras Kass.

women lie - numbers dont

midwestryder

« Reply #72 on: January 19, 2011, 11:23:09 AM »

calm down faggot

Wow, a 14 year old using that kind of language?  Where are your parents?
you most stupid ass bitch because i am 33 years old ,dumb ass . i was  jan 13,1978 . so shut with that ignorant bullshit youngster . i am just telling & saying the truth . you are the one who is 14 years old & new school dumbass

midwestryder

« Reply #73 on: January 19, 2011, 11:27:13 AM »

Let me ask you a question, actually 2. Do you have kids and if you do, if someone made a comment about one of your kids in a song that was out of line, what would you do?
yes ,i do have kids . but ras kass never made a comment about games kid . game took a lyric wrong from a song . if soneone did talk abot my kids i would fight him one on one to show my kids right way to do it not bitch ass wrong way aka jumping a person with 30 people because game is pussy & not a man . real men fight one & one . it is called shows you kids right way to handle things . it called being good parent ak good example but most people today are bitches & bad parents just like game is .

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #74 on: January 19, 2011, 11:29:25 AM »

yes ,i do have kids . but ras kass never made a comment about games kid . game took a lyric wrong from a song . if soneone did talk abot my kids i would fight him one on one to show my kids right way to do it not bitch ass wrong way aka jumping a person with 30 people because game is pussy & not a man . real men fight one & one . it is called shows you kids right way to handle things . it called being good parent ak good example but most people today are bitches & bad parents just like game is .

U sound like u were at the event where this fight took place.