Author Topic: Game And Ras Kass Round 2?  (Read 3416 times)

repthatwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Game And Ras Kass Round 2?
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2011, 11:23:07 AM »
"Get back to rap, ya'll niggas twitter too much." ~J. Cole

Game needs to stop wasting time with these petty beefs (at least with those who don't have a big enough following to get enough hate he needs to get R.E.D. hyped up) and start worrying about making a legit new single.
Ras Kass needs to get 40's dick out of his mouth and start making music. Or just release that Golden State Warriors or Horsemen projects.

Game is certified idiot.
game confronts someone that talked shit and made gay ass threats about him... and now hes the idiot?  ??? how does that work
Everyone on this forum hates on Game even though he (along with Dre & Snoop) are the only rappers who get attention from the rest of the world.

game cant release anything, not a single not nothing... or else he would of done it last year - ever since he stopped paying the people who own his publishing, he's been in an ongoing lawsuit, which stops anything being released

h2k4

« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2011, 12:02:51 PM »
Some of you guys live to hate, lol. Game didn't even mention anything first and you guys are hating on him. Ras mentioned it first and game responded. Ras is just pathetic, looking for any kind of buzz. Sorry but his rap career is up.

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2011, 12:12:34 PM »

Game needs to stop wasting time with these petty beefs (at least with those who don't have a big enough following to get enough hate he needs to get R.E.D. hyped up) and start worrying about making a legit new single.
Ras Kass needs to get 40's dick out of his mouth and start making music. Or just release that Golden State Warriors or Horsemen projects.

Game is certified idiot.
game confronts someone that talked shit and made gay ass threats about him... and now hes the idiot?  ??? how does that work
Everyone on this forum hates on Game even though he (along with Dre & Snoop) are the only rappers who get attention from the rest of the world.

game cant release anything, not a single not nothing... or else he would of done it last year - ever since he stopped paying the people who own his publishing, he's been in an ongoing lawsuit, which stops anything being released
are you sure? you mean that Desperado company or what was the name?

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

repthatwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2011, 12:34:05 PM »

Game is certified idiot.

sure as a bear shits in the woods! desperado ent.. this is the reason everything from the videos to the album has been delayed... im honestly surprised how few people know considering the infos out there

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2011, 12:45:26 PM »

^I don't know why anyone is surprised, Game said he was gonna see him again  ;D

blackwallguerilla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2011, 12:53:05 PM »

Game is certified idiot.

sure as a bear shits in the woods! desperado ent.. this is the reason everything from the videos to the album has been delayed... im honestly surprised how few people know considering the infos out there

I would take that lawsuit a little more seriously if they hadn't used such a bunch of amateur lawyers.

http://johnsonpham.com/

I'm a lawyer and these people are a joke. Its a speculative suit and Universal and all those subs will probably end up paying them a little bit of money to fuck off. It may though, as you say, be holding up any action on Game's album.

Although lets be clear - it was never Game who would be paying Desperado.

repthatwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2011, 03:24:43 PM »

Game is certified idiot.

I would take that lawsuit a little more seriously if they hadn't used such a bunch of amateur lawyers.

http://johnsonpham.com/

I'm a lawyer and these people are a joke. Its a speculative suit and Universal and all those subs will probably end up paying them a little bit of money to fuck off. It may though, as you say, be holding up any action on Game's album.

Although lets be clear - it was never Game who would be paying Desperado.

well in a way it is.. the publishing company receives a share of the signees advances and royalties, so there taking alot of games money.. to his own fault however! he's obviously fed up of it now though, so i personally believe he's stalling as long as he can - so instead desperado will accept a settlment for all the rights

midwestryder

« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2011, 03:46:36 PM »
Some of you guys live to hate, lol. Game didn't even mention anything first and you guys are hating on him. Ras mentioned it first and game responded. Ras is just pathetic, looking for any kind of buzz. Sorry but his rap career is up.
no game is pathetic piece of crap . ras kass is the man  . ras kass is twice the mc then that joke game .gmaes rap career is over not ras kass's . ras kass is still making better music then game ever will.

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2011, 05:16:28 PM »
no game is pathetic piece of crap . ras kass is the man  . ras kass is twice the mc then that joke game .gmaes rap career is over not ras kass's . ras kass is still making better music then game ever will.

rass kass had a fucking career? suck my dick no homo
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2011, 06:11:47 PM »

Ras is the one making this not about music going on twitter about it. Musically yeah he is doing alot of dope shit like 1st Generation and the Horseman projects

h2k4

« Reply #40 on: January 04, 2011, 06:18:40 PM »

LMAO, whoa calm down there!  I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions but Ras is not a factor in Hip Hop.  He has wasted so much time on bullshit.

*Eagerly waits for another Ras Kass and friends video spitting bullets out*
« Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 06:20:29 PM by h2k4 »

MistaNova

« Reply #41 on: January 04, 2011, 06:28:04 PM »

IMO Ras' music sucks, seemed like nothing more than a rip-off of Lupe. But to each is own.
Game has actually been able to start his career while Ras has yet to start one. Ras & 40 just callin' out Game since they know his loyal following'll make a fuss about it and give them buzz. In turn Game won't get any buzz since Ras and 40 barely even have fans.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2011, 09:01:57 PM »

IMO Ras' music sucks, seemed like nothing more than a rip-off of Lupe. But to each is own.
Game has actually been able to start his career while Ras has yet to start one. Ras & 40 just callin' out Game since they know his loyal following'll make a fuss about it and give them buzz. In turn Game won't get any buzz since Ras and 40 barely even have fans.

No diss but how is Ras a Lupe rip off when Lupe was probably 10 or 12 when Ras stated rapping?

MistaNova

« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2011, 09:20:21 PM »
No diss but how is Ras a Lupe rip off when Lupe was probably 10 or 12 when Ras stated rapping?

Just seemed that way to me I suppose. Lupe's shit was boring and Ras' was just as boring (at least the tracks I heard anyway). Guess my mind mistook them as being similar.
No offence if you like Ras' shit though (which you probably do since you have him in your avatar).

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2011, 09:36:35 PM »

Just seemed that way to me I suppose. Lupe's shit was boring and Ras' was just as boring (at least the tracks I heard anyway). Guess my mind mistook them as being similar.
No offence if you like Ras' shit though (which you probably do since you have him in your avatar).

Nah not that. Just made it sound like Ras is taking something from Lupe that's all.

Musically I have always liked Ras but outside of that he has made some scratch my head decisions that are ruining his career IMO.