Author Topic: Kill vs. Xearo......*Middleweight Title Match*  (Read 262 times)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Kill vs. Xearo......*Middleweight Title Match*
« on: December 17, 2002, 02:12:59 PM »
Aight, we got another rhymer who wanna beat me and get that belt from me...well, here's the rules if you don't agree holla back early enuff

Rules:
> First to 5, 3-0 KO
> Bar limit 16-30
> all votes explained thoroughly
> You drop first as challenger
> Deadline Friday 12/27/02

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Kill vs. Xearo......*Middleweight Title Match*
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2002, 09:05:38 AM »
UPPIN FOR XEARO TO SEE THIS

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2002, 06:58:15 PM »
Ok...lemme get this...

I'll turn ya spinal cord into a mathematical parabola without it breaking/
I mortify humans so much, I could make a cerebal palsey patient stop shaking//
I'll slay you down in a brutal motion with my magnetically accelerated rifle/
You couldn't "Kill" me if you were an obsessed Charles Manson deciple//
Blasphemous verbs and adjectives escape throughout voice box, ricochet off my tounge/
I'll "Kill" you by drownin you in your own saliva, then my punches will implode both your lungs//
"You" shouldn't hold the "Middleweight" belt, it ain't safe cuz of your weak muscle tissue/
Your combined muscual body strength ain't enough to rip a tissue, the Kleenex would RIP YOU//
I'll drop a fussionary bomb upon you like how the U.S. did to Nagasaki/
I might be a "Fat Man", but you a "Little Boy" playin Eric Lindros in an exhibition game of hockey//
This "Shakur" wanna-be may need a name change after I "Kill" "Kill-You-Minati"/
Your fate is in your name, I'll lyrically vanish you like the cops did to John Gotti//
Try and shoot me, and I'll dodge you in "Bullet Time", strafe left, lunge forward, and I dispose you/
Now you on the floor as I unleash my wrath, got you thinkin in your mind "I was THIS close too!"//
Unfortunatly I can swiftly use motions to counter your attacks, and reverse your impelling force/
Repel you like if 5 gang members meant up with 6 centuries of soldiers coming together to form a compelling cohort//
Ripin "Kill" is as easy as paper with perforation, I'll extravasate your blood, make it appear purpurated/
Xearo will be brought up on murder in the first degree, takin "Kill"'s title strap is the only crime I perpetrated//
Grab you by your hair follicles and your toenail cuticles, stretch you out an extra 5 1/2 feet/
Like text with Caps-Lock on, I'll uppercase your anatomy, slowly watch difference in how you excrete//
Your colon will become 3 times it's size, being able to transport more feces to your Rectal-Cavity/
Decrease your height by bashing your head against the ceiling repeatedly, like I'm switching on and off gravity//
Mutilate "Kill"'s original corpse, then scientifically rearrange his DNA, turn him into the offspring of a zebra and a monkey/
Now I got "Kill-You-Minati" chasin after his stolen title, like how junkies chase drugs, and how the cops chase junkeys//

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2002, 11:30:21 AM »
^^^^ For Kill

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2002, 08:22:20 AM »
I "harm many” MC’s, causin pathetic-battle-evasion, fuckin up "Lifephormz” like "genetic-manipulation”// {{1}}
"punches” hit, synergetically-spatter-ya-brain-son, like archeologists I asthetically-shatter-ya-cranium//
Make megalomaniacs look like single megalocytes, get-at-ya-life, like "babys” from "rich cops” you even get "Fed-in-ya-wife”// {{2}}
metas-is-trife, "fly” lyrics "hit”, "Pegasus-strikes”, you get "lifted” cuz irrelevant-rhymes don’t compare to what I "elevate”-like// {{3}}

get ready for the kill...

I poison MC’s buckin-straight-toxic-flames, got-ya-brain-stuck-in-pain, Xearo wouldn’t "strangle”, rather try to "re-sublimate-oxygen”//
Ya pitiful-try gon end up in hysterical-cries, dictionaries don’t help so you ain’t gettin-to-rhyme and make votin as simple as your cheap one syllable-style//
A tomb’s the place even-pollyin-lead-ta cuz you "ain’t heard”, ya raps bout as "sound” as the stories mythology-leave-ya//
I make modesty-reach-ya, due to what you "practice” you a sodomy-"preacher” tryina be a biology-teacher//
Lyrics dehydrate-another-fool, like "oxygen” you better "migrate-to-water-pools”, cuz for "spittin” you’ll lack hydrogen-molecules//
It’s "hypergolic-moves” cuz I "bring flames”, but your hyoid’s-loose, so another "dead” "Lifephorm” gotta face a "diabolic”-crew//

word up, welcum to hell...ya style’s so easy to use...simplistic ass rhyme structure...like

ferocious animosity is expressed through alphabetical weaponary in a way that makes tryina assail a sacrilege//
the punishment of sacrificial hostility is a disjunctive dissection disintegratin enemies on a lyrical pillage//
"conductive” letters "electrify” you with mols of megavolts and get your physical control more than diminished//
I take my "heat’s” extent of disfigurement to the impossibility of a post-mortem examination performance fore I’ve finished//

y’um sayin, lots of peeps can use those words...you prolly need a dictionary for every line...let’s get back to RHYMIN

you dissect bodies and say no-to-flows, don’t rhyme and keep your motion-slow, bitch you wack "down” to your "47” chromosomes// {{4}}
got sum "hoe”-syndrome, cuz you bringin "weak hits”, softness close-to-lotions, it’s no-disclosure that you can get killed with low-devotion//
my crew ? you must have "strabismic”-issues, well I’ma "double” THE PAIN like saddistic-pistols you easier to "rip”-than-tissues// {{5}}
you superfluous like video-hoes to bibliopoles, my degredation of weakness is gettin-the-votes to mistreat Xearo with critical-cold//
your shit-is-so-old it’s pretty-damn-close to arthritical-flows, hypocritical-loc tryina win with a list of words, but you’ll even clinically-fold//
I see your pic, that’s psychological-obstacles combined with an inferiority complex, kid that stuff-is-impossible and makes you my philological-prostitute// {{6}}
attackin is blasphemic like theological-gossip-dude, illogical-nonsense-spewin don’t compare to my toxic-and-hard-infusion to ya biological-constitution//
fuck "glocks” gimme a mic-to-"Kill”-it, I only see your skills through microphysics, if it’s bout "bringin heat” you must be "psychophrilic”//
this shit psychedelic, I subliminally "harm” you so much you’d even die-pathetically tryina bite-the-medics, you over...now lemme write-the-credits//

{{1}}: For the newer voters...Lifephormz was his old kru
{{2}}: Fed can also mean Federal Reserve Board
{{3}}: Pegasus is a horse with wings which also symbolizes poetic skills that get somebody above earth
{{4}}: He did say that, it wasn’t about flows but about vocab...If you got 47 chromosomes (instead of 46) you got the down syndrome (--> you’re a Mongoloid)
{{5}}: His "your crew” pic consists of one person...
{{6}}: References to what he labels "his crew”

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Kill vs. Xearo......*Middleweight Title Match*...VOTE
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2002, 08:23:01 AM »
and as always...no beef

peace

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2002, 12:36:14 PM »
Whoa...all I...I...FUCKIN WHOA!!

No wonder ur the middle-weight champ...

Anywayz...START VOTIN!

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2002, 03:16:56 AM »
Whoa...all I...I...FUCKIN WHOA!!

No wonder ur the middle-weight champ...

Anywayz...START VOTIN!

lol thanx...and btw don't take no offence to me attackin your style, I just need sumthing to fuck around wit for anybody I battle

Pillow

« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2002, 12:26:26 PM »
Very nice battle. When i was first reading Xearos i was like, "damn kid is tite, he might actually win". Then i read Kills and i was like DAMN lol. Kill came with tha same amount of vocab but he had hard and more personal punches, it also flowed better. so Kill took this battle, very nice both of yall....
VOTE=KILL

peace......

~Blanket~

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Kill vs. Xearo......*Middleweight Title Match* VOTE!!!!!!
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2002, 06:32:34 PM »
thx Blanket

1-0 up

Koncept

« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2002, 07:01:23 PM »
Vote = Kill

Xero's was great, vocab and punches. KIll's had that and more. Kill also got personal rippin Xero's style. Grat shit overall from both MCs but i gudda give this one to kill.

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2002, 09:24:53 PM »
i guess the long wait for Kills verse was well worth it...was very impressed by both xearo and kill with their verses, both threw good punches/metas ( a few here and there ) and both flowed equally, also with kill dissin xearo's style and had a few more personals then x, so kill gets my vote.

vote = kill

good battle ya'all, hope to see more
Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2002, 10:02:59 PM »
Goddamn...I just can't fuckin win these dayz! LOL

Congrats Kill...you knocked my ass out...u deserve that title...

PS: No beef...jus gold-hungry...

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2002, 03:33:39 AM »
3-0 KO, good battle

I gotta say this verse did take me some time to write, also I erased about a third of it when I was finished cause I didn't like all my lines...nice shit by you Xearo, your complex punches didn't make it too easy to beat you...peace