Author Topic: Gonzoe - Fairytale Gangsta (Ice Cube Diss)  (Read 566 times)

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
Re: Gonzoe - Fairytale Gangsta (Ice Cube Diss)
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2011, 09:53:45 AM »
what's ironic is that cube left ruthless due to problems with the label, but some of his former artists have (had) issues with him

Not really. Almost all those artists from the NWA family tree either experienced it or did it to others.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2011, 10:15:48 AM »
what's ironic is that cube left ruthless due to problems with the label, but some of his former artists have (had) issues with him

Not really. Almost all those artists from the NWA family tree either experienced it or did it to others.
that only makes it worse

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2011, 12:02:17 PM »

that only makes it worse

Agreed

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2011, 04:09:20 PM »

that only makes it worse

Agreed
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.