Author Topic: THROW YA HOOD UP, BANG! MUHFUCKA BANG!  (Read 493 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

THROW YA HOOD UP, BANG! MUHFUCKA BANG!
« on: January 06, 2011, 05:56:52 PM »
http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local-beat/6-Days-6-Murders-In-Prince-Georges-County-112999334.html

:scarface:

:scarface:

:whistle:
(that's why I do me)

hey look ma, I'm e-banging  :loopaper:
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 05:59:29 PM by RadioTube!™ »

Matty

Re: THROW YA HOOD UP, BANG! MUHFUCKA BANG!
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2011, 11:06:28 PM »
and havin' fun?

Anunikke

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2011, 05:14:47 AM »
So you're proud of people being murdered in your hood?

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2011, 07:06:19 AM »
As long as it's not my me, my mom or dad i'm straight

Anunikke

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2011, 07:10:56 AM »
the fuck is wrong with you?

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2011, 07:27:14 AM »

I think  Rap music had a bad influence on him.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2011, 07:34:18 AM »

nothing.  it's just that in America we've moved on past the days of "peace" (whatever or whenever that waz).  nowadays it's like if u die then u die, we're animals too.  i'm sure some alien is looking down on us right now laughing at all of tha dumb shit we do [it makes me think, so i don't feel so akward about it].  like did u understand Wayne when he was like "i'm not a human being" or were u just like "Yeah, that's catchy blah blah"?  i say that to say that death isn't really all that serious anymore, it's like "whatever nigga u died".

westcoastriders

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2011, 11:55:10 AM »

I think  Rap music had a bad influence on him.
NAH FOOLS IS JUST IGNORANT! IF YOU LIVED IN THE HOOD AND BEEN FROM A HOOD YOU KNOW SHIT IS REAL AND IS NOTHING TO CLOWN ABOUT! FOOLS THAT WANT TO BE CLOWNS GET SMASHED ON WHERE IM FROM AND IF YOU FROM A HOOD YOU DON'T GO NET BANGIN AND TALKING ABOUT IT ALL IN YOUR MUSIC YOU KEEP YOU MOUTH SHUT!

If I say bitch lets go, you already know, Westward Hoe!

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2011, 10:29:14 AM »

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2011, 10:29:47 AM »

nothing.  it's just that in America we've moved on past the days of "peace" (whatever or whenever that waz).  nowadays it's like if u die then u die, we're animals too.  i'm sure some alien is looking down on us right now laughing at all of tha dumb shit we do [it makes me think, so i don't feel so akward about it].  like did u understand Wayne when he was like "i'm not a human being" or were u just like "Yeah, that's catchy blah blah"?  i say that to say that death isn't really all that serious anymore, it's like "whatever nigga u died".

early contender for dumbest post of 2011, u stay talking shit

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Fraxxx

« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2011, 10:39:11 AM »

and he'll NEVER realize!!
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2011, 10:59:08 AM »

It's pretty hard to find a post of Radiotube that couldn't go for dumbest post of XXXX.

Fraxxx

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2011, 11:36:42 AM »

It's pretty hard to find a post of Radiotube that couldn't go for dumbest post of XXXX.

Which translates to "white people keep stayin on my nuts" in his twisted thoughts. ;D
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2011, 09:32:50 AM »
lame

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2011, 09:55:09 AM »
ive had a change of heart radio tube is cool.

he may be a sick little puppy but shit like that is what makes your forums pop...different points of view.

welcome to dba radiotube