Author Topic: Noooooooo! Say it ain't so!  (Read 439 times)

G-Funk

Re: Noooooooo! Say it ain't so!
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2011, 11:50:07 PM »
ffffffuuuuuuuuuu-

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2011, 01:10:00 AM »
Fuckin cocksuckaz!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2011, 10:17:23 AM »
all good things come to an end

:'(

Suga Foot

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2011, 10:35:31 AM »

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2011, 10:37:50 AM »

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2011, 10:38:58 AM »
http://atdhe.me/  ;D
Props for life. I was about to get my Guy Fawkes mask and march to Washington, D.C.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2011, 10:49:59 AM »
http://projectfree.tv is a good one i use.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2011, 10:53:27 AM »
Feds seize free sports streaming sites; some reappear

By Mark Zeigler

U.S. government officials announced Wednesday they had filed seizure warrants to shut down 10 popular websites that link to Internet transmissions of copyrighted sports events, stomping out the mushrooming business of online video piracy of live television.

Or did it?

One of the sites removed was Atdhe.net, which offers a regular catalog of network television shows and live sporting events on your computer for free, from blacked-out NFL games to pay-per-view boxing to soccer games from other side of the planet. According to one site that tracks Internet hits, it had more than 1.5 million unique visitors during December alone.

Visitors to Atdhe.net are now redirected to a page with the logos of the Dept. of Justice, National Intellectual Property Rights Coordination Center and Homeland Security Investigations above two paragraphs citing U.S. laws that had been violated.

Within hours, the site was available on Atdhe.me.

The feds were able to shut down Atdhe.net, Channelsurfing.net and eight other sites because they used domain names registered by U.S. companies such as GoDaddy.com and eNom. The .com, .net and .org domain extensions also are administered by companies based in California, Pennsylvania and Virginia.

And .me?

It’s the domain for the former Yugoslavian principality of Montenegro. It’s administered by a company called doMEn, which has its headquarters on Dzordza Vasingtona street in the Montenegro capital of Podgorica.

There were also reports that some sites might re-register with a .tv domain. That’s for the remote Polynesian island of Tuvalu.

The 10 targeted websites are from six services: Atdhe.net, Channelsurfing.net, Hq-streams.com, Firstrow.net, Ilemi.com and Rojadirecta.org. All are “linking sites,” meaning they do not actually pirate or retransmit the copyrighted telecasts but merely provide links to places that do — in essence, saving the viewer the hassle of manually scouring the Internet for a specific game.

A sports league or network can file a DCMA takedown notice with Justin.tv, but the game might already be over by the time the entire process is completed — or a site such as Atdhe.net might already have switched links to a new Justin.tv channel showing the same game.

But there remains the sticky issue of jurisdiction and cooperation of foreign law-enforcement agencies.

While the domain names of the 10 sites are registered with U.S. companies, their Internet Service Providers (ISPs) are not. Atdhe and two others are hosted by ISPs in Sweden. Two are from the Netherlands. One is from Canada.
http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2011/feb/02/sports-streaming-websites-seized/

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2011, 09:29:03 PM »
That blows!  Fear not everyone!  So cal still can be saved from being 4ced 2 watch & like the Fraudgers on sundays.  stream2watch.com

Killjoys.  I just talked about this with my brother & he said this had 2 do with super bowl coming up & some losers want people 2 watch on tv & not online.  Another fucked up thing being all about the $$ >:(  NFL just love driving people away from the sport the last few years.  They just better not fix the SB for the steelers like they did 5 years ago >:( or they just might lose more fans.

G-Funk

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2011, 07:24:00 PM »

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2011, 01:17:48 AM »
The jews are behind this
The West is Back

Shango

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2011, 03:20:45 PM »
http://projectfree.tv is a good one i use.
ya thats where i go its still up 8)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2011, 03:54:44 PM »
stupid uncle sam messoing with all our websites
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens